AVZ Discussion 2022

TheCount

Regular
Hi Jag,do we know the source of this press release?
That is the worst photoshop/cropping i have ever seen…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Charbella

Regular
That is the worst photoshop/cropping i have ever seen…..
Hi TheCount, this is the original photo of the press release. I used a translation program to translate the photo.

Attachments

• 0D9CCD9E-9E50-418B-88EC-A646FBAC3FBD.jpeg
    0D9CCD9E-9E50-418B-88EC-A646FBAC3FBD.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: 4 users

whales

Regular
I don't think anyone has published this DRC Lithium article today

I believe things are still progressing in the background which cannot be discussed or announced

Hopefully according to order of DRC mining regulations as far as procedures

The order of process was discussed in roadshows but to date I have not seen any posters correctly state the sequence, so I will leave it at that

The final event is mining licence hand-over, but required events after payment of ground licence fees are likely still being fulfilled.

2nd half of presentation for those who attended

It's the very last stage of ceding 10% of Cominere to government that might cause delays as it requires an EGM and minutes to agree to transfer, with executed share transfers. (not too sure who is left representing Cominere, and their alliances)
Could you please explain where ceding 10% of Cominiere to the Government ?
And an EGM is required.
Always thought that Cominiere was already Government owned.
So why this process.
With Thanks

Reactions: 1 users

Chilla

Regular
Was it in the second PowerPoint, slide # 32? All we (Brisbane SH) got was a smirk followed up by a shrug when he moved to next slide saying we have seen too much.

Brisbane people were showed the glimpse of it and quickly changed to the next slide, I did request Melb and Syd people to keep an eye for that slide but they didnt even get that far in the presentation. :ROFLMAO:
Are you saying Brisvegas were given the announced 24 page presentation plus a second presentation with at least a further 32 slides in the deck🫣🤔🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Helios

Regular
Could you please explain where ceding 10% of Cominiere to the Government ?
And an EGM is required.
Always thought that Cominiere was already Government owned.
So why this process.
With Thanks
Nope. Last procedure of the mining code is the transfer of 10% to the government. Mining act 2018

Filthy rich is spot on from a procedure point of view. Several steps exist post approval of mining licence. Legitimately the delay past the 15th could be purely administrative.

Cami payment
Receipt
10% transfer.
Receipt of transfer.

Don't get me wrong re being let down. If it is a admistratibe issue post ML, I think the ann should have said as much.

I do hope that more info is obtained at Agm re same

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Rediah

Regular
Are you saying Brisvegas were given the announced 24 page presentation plus a second presentation with at least a further 32 slides in the deck🫣🤔🫢
Yes, we were shown 38 page slide, Melb and Syd were cut short at 28 :ROFLMAO:

Perth were lucky to get all the slides, till today we dont know what happened at NZ RS.

These RS were like Tarantino movie, where no one could trust each RS character, as everyone other than them was the killer.

shooting black and white GIF by hoppip

People in all the RS saw what was in the briefcase and was wowed by it but no one wanted to talk about it.

pulp fiction GIF

It was a golden pineapple in it, there you go, i said it, i broke the code and disclosed the RS main secret.

• Haha
  • Thinking

Pokok

Regular
Dear BoD and Nigel,

Well, what an absolute shit show!

Nigel, and I know you are reading this, since you have never put your hand in your own pocket to purchase shares, and since you are absolutely fuckin positive we are going mining I have an offer that you cannot refuse.

I offer you 1 million shares @$2 off market so you can show the entire shareholder base exactly how fucken serious you are and for once use your own money instead of being spoon fed by us.

Your $30k a month you have been receiving for doing absolutely fuck all is probably sitting in your account or buying more CDL mica fucked shares that we are going to lose?

The offer is here Nigel. Let’s see how committed you actually really are?

You have my email and I guarantee I will keep the purchase confidential 🤫

Yours truly.

JAG

Reactions: 1 users
@JAG offered Nigel a million shares at $2.00. Then @George66 offered 3 million to Nigel at $1.75

I’d like to offer 2.8 million to Zigin for $1.50

• Haha
  • Wow

Pokok

Regular
what i would like is not to be lied to thinking I might retire in 2 years at 65 but now I have no trust in AVZ so I will die poor and my kids will struggle thanks very much BOD keep lining your greedy pockets for doing fuck all

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

oxxa23

Regular
@JAG offered Nigel a million shares at $2.00. Then @George66 offered 3 million to Nigel at $1.75

I’d like to offer 2.8 million to Zigin for $1.50
Remember to laugh...

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Pokok

Regular
what i would like is not to be lied to thinking I might retire in 2 years at 65 but now I have no trust in AVZ so I will die poor and my kids will struggle thanks very much BOD keep lining your greedy pockets for doing fuck all
sorry for the rant what can I say

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Spikerama

Regular
As good old Wombie would say, It's not over until we've completely run the bank account dry, so hang in there mate. There's still hope

• Love
  • Haha
Remember to laugh...

😂😂 You know the trouble Ox, is that we all know we could still make a lot of money out of AVZ. But to do that we probably have to trust Nigel and the BOD….

I can’t work out if that part is funny or not

• Haha
  • Thinking

Rediah

Regular
No need to be sorry for anything, if it helps please let it out here. Do not keep it to yourself, at times we may not able to share our frustration with our family/friends or anyone, and it’s not easy to let others understand what you are going through because of this mess.
I am sure we will come out of this good but the most important thing is that we have to stay strong and ignore the noise 💪

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

oxxa23

Regular
😂😂 You know the trouble Ox, is that we all know we could still make a lot of money out of AVZ. But to do that we probably have to trust Nigel and the BOD….

I can’t work out if that part is funny or not
I think we all feel a little more confused.... like...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
Dear BoD and Nigel,

Well, what an absolute shit show!

Nigel, and I know you are reading this, since you have never put your hand in your own pocket to purchase shares, and since you are absolutely fuckin positive we are going mining I have an offer that you cannot refuse.

I offer you 1 million shares @$2 off market so you can show the entire shareholder base exactly how fucken serious you are and for once use your own money instead of being spoon fed by us.

Your $30k a month you have been receiving for doing absolutely fuck all is probably sitting in your account or buying more CDL mica fucked shares that we are going to lose?

The offer is here Nigel. Let’s see how committed you actually really are?

You have my email and I guarantee I will keep the purchase confidential 🤫

Yours truly.

JAG
I fucking WISH I could sell off market. HIN holders can not, only SRN.
JAG, I'm massively fucked because of all this, but I'll give it the next month to come to fruition.
After that, pineapples will be the nicer option.

You know, I bet they know damn well what a shit show this is.
It's really about the lying though isn't it.
We give them out hard earned, and for some of us, our life savings....

But back to your post, you're not wrong mate. The essence of what you're saying is that Nige has never shown confidence we're going mining. He talks real well and smooth and apparently makes people feel confident.
Talk = shit
That's all we have to show so far isn't it, words.... We have words... But confident words right?

So people think NF is confident we will go mining? Ask yourselves this... If you were as confident as he seems to be, wouldn't you bet your own money on it??? Wouldn't you bet a lot of your money on it? Or at least a good amount... Ok maybe just a bit of your savings no? A few grand at least? No? Oh so, not even a cent? not a single cent? really? What does that say do ya recon?

Literally, wouldn't you bet your own money on it? Oh wait, we have! We purchased AVZ stock. But we arent talking about us.
Has NF bet his own money on this stock?
If you were so confident, you would bet a whole heap of your money on this stock. That is unless you're not confident at all.

But he hasn't bet a single dollar or cent, on AVZ shares. Not a single fucking cent.
And let me ask you investors, how does that make you feel, since YOU bet, like I did, a whole heap of your hard earned money on this stock.

There really isn't much else point to this post I'm afraid.

(EDIT) I was incorrect, NF did purchase shares at one of the CR events, as did the rest of the board at the time. IIRC it was about 30k worth.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

Pokok

Regular
No need to be sorry for anything, if it helps please let it out here. Do not keep it to yourself, at times we may not able to share our frustration with our family/friends or anyone, and it’s not easy to let others understand what you are going through because of this mess.
I am sure we will come out of this good but the most important thing is that we have to stay strong and ignore the noise 💪
wow thanks I am so over it

Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 2428

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Bonsoir

Regular
I fucking WISH I could sell off market. HIN holders can not, only SRN.
JAG, I'm massively fucked because of all this, but I'll give it the next month to come to fruition.
After that, pineapples will be the nicer option.

You know, I bet they know damn well what a shit show this is.
It's really about the lying though isn't it.
We give them out hard earned, and for some of us, our life savings....

But back to your post, you're not wrong mate. The essence of what you're saying is that Nige has never shown confidence we're going mining. He talks real well and smooth and apparently makes people feel confident.
Talk = shit
That's all we have to show so far isn't it, words.... We have words... But confident words right?

So people think NF is confident we will go mining? Ask yourselves this... If you were as confident as he seems to be, wouldn't you bet your own money on it??? Wouldn't you bet a lot of your money on it? Or at least a good amount... Ok maybe just a bit of your savings no? A few grand at least? No? Oh so, not even a cent? not a single cent? really? What does that say do ya recon?

Literally, wouldn't you bet your own money on it? Oh wait, we have! We purchased AVZ stock. But we arent talking about us.
Has NF bet his own money on this stock?
If you were so confident, you would bet a whole heap of your money on this stock. That is unless you're not confident at all.

But he hasn't bet a single dollar or cent, on AVZ shares. Not a single fucking cent.
And let me ask you investors, how does that make you feel, since YOU bet, like I did, a whole heap of your hard earned money on this stock.

There really isn't much else point to this post I'm afraid.
Think you will find NF has put some of his own money into AVZ.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

whales

Regular
Nope. Last procedure of the mining code is the transfer of 10% to the government. Mining act 2018

Filthy rich is spot on from a procedure point of view. Several steps exist post approval of mining licence. Legitimately the delay past the 15th could be purely administrative.

Cami payment
Receipt
10% transfer.
Receipt of transfer.

Don't get me wrong re being let down. If it is a admistratibe issue post ML, I think the ann should have said as much.

I do hope that more info is obtained at Agm re same
So If AVZ can obtain the additional 15% of Cominiere through government negotiations and exercise its first right on the 15% .
The remaining 10% goes to which Government Department.?
Hopefully nothing to do with DG of CAMI.
Hoping the Minister of Mines exercises her position
Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom