AVZ Discussion 2022

Chilla

Regular
It is what AJN intends to do anyhow, highly likely they have Zijin lined up already.
Very likely imo and Nige cannot profit from that in any way or form or he will likely face a class action from AVZ and its shareholders.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
IMO if they are willing to give us the ML for Roche Dure, take it with arms wide open but surely they then initiate legal proceedings to attempt to get it back if it is stolen?
We should be able to at least sell that portion as a bare minimum. It's a wet dream for any other Lithium explorer/developer/miner. Hell, should even be able to sell that area to RIO for $1 Billion to fund the whole plant.

Getting RD and the ML is not compensation for having billions of $$$ worth of mining resources stolen from us

AVZ is ALREADY legally entitled to RD and the ML

RD is part of tenement PR13359 and the Ministerial Decree for the ML has already been signed

The fucking crooks can't give us something we are already legally entitled to and say "Here you go ...accept RD and the ML as compensation for us stealing billions of $$$$$ from you"

I for one do not see we are getting ANYTHING in return for losing close to half the 13359 tenement, more than half of Malata, all of Kahungwe and a decent fucking whack of CDL to boot

Talk of rolling over and giving into their extortion practices is EXACTLY what these knts want

Fuck 'em

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

wombat74

Top 20
I would agree if AVZ committed to pursue all legal avenues to recover the carved out north, and that Nigel had sorted his house out and removed the conflict of interest and there is a legal agreement he or any of his associates would not profit in any way or form from the north being carved out and where AVZ do not recover it.
It maybe on the condition that we let it go and cannot pursue legal avenues . ML +TO=Bye Bye . Happy days .

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Chilla

Regular
It maybe on the condition that we let it go and cannot pursue legal avenues . ML +TO=Bye Bye . Happy days .
We will have to see how that plays out then. Nige imo could be very exposed to ongoing legal claims from disaffected shareholders and ASIC questioning....not so happy days for all.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

oxxa23

Regular
Brisbane today
Melbourne Tuesday
Sydney Wednesday
they must be getting paid per the kilometre flown.... auckland to brisbane, down to melbourne, up to sydney.... logical travel route...

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Getting RD and the ML is not compensation for having billions of $$$ worth of mining resources stolen from us

AVZ is ALREADY legally entitled to RD and the ML

RD is part of tenement PR13359 and the Ministerial Decree for the ML has already been signed

The fucking crooks can't give us something we are already legally entitled to and say "Here you go ...accept RD and the ML as compenation for us stealing billions of $$$$$ from you"

I for one do not see we are getting ANYTHING in return for losing close to half the 13359 tenement, more than half of Malata, all of Kahungwe and a decent fucking whack of CDL to boot

Talk of rolling over and gving into their extortion practices is EXACTLY what these knts want

Fuck 'em
Good to have you in the same camp Wino.

Tim will tell.

Reactions: 15 users

Roon

Regular
I'm just concerned if we do swallow our righteous anger and accept the loss of the northern tenement, what does this mean for us on the ground? If that then gets sold out to Zijin, which is inevitable IMO, then we have an antagonistic competitor next door. One that through Cominiere is already trumpeting it's rights to rehabilitate and lease the power facility - more legal entanglement there? One that would likely have no qualms in doing whatever it could to ensure that we are the red-haired step child in the Manono equation. Would they hesitate to cut a dodgy deal with the authorities ensuring they have control over the supply routes and transport/logistics? Would they fuck. Promising infrastructure support and brownie bags to undermine us at every turn seems like it would be probable despite China connection through CATL.

I wonder if we'd be creating an even bigger headache of AVZ down the line in letting these egregiously bad mofos get their feet in the Manono door.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

Hudnut

Regular
Nige can put it to a vote . Would share holders like to come out of suspension imminently with the ML for Roche Dure and Sth/cdl OR would share holders like to remain in suspension for the next 12 mouths while we fight for Nth/CDL and the possibility it all goes tits up ?

"Imminently", and another 12 months could be the same thing when listening to Nige.

• Haha

wombat74

Top 20
I'm just concerned if we do swallow our righteous anger and accept the loss of the northern tenement, what does this mean for us on the ground? If that then gets sold out to Zijin, which is inevitable IMO, then we have an antagonistic competitor next door. One that through Cominiere is already trumpeting it's rights to rehabilitate and lease the power facility - more legal entanglement there? One that would likely have no qualms in doing whatever it could to ensure that we are the red-haired step child in the Manono equation. Would they hesitate to cut a dodgy deal with the authorities ensuring they have control over the supply routes and transport/logistics? Would they fuck. Promising infrastructure support and brownie bags to undermine us at every turn seems like it would be probable despite China connection through CATL.

I wonder if we'd be creating an even bigger headache of AVZ down the line in letting these egregiously bad mofos get their feet in the Manono door.
If a Major takes us over I'm sure they have the power to deal with it . RIO could chew Zijin up and use it's bones for tooth picks . RIO $94billion MC , Zijin $30Billion MC . BHP same . $134 Billion MC . The list goes on .Felix wants Western investors and he would want the big players .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

bloke383

Regular

Would they also be 5 years behind us in building a mine (how long it has taken us to get here) ? Hell no ! They would do whatever it takes to get to production before us as well . You can't give the Chinese an inch because they will never be happy with just part of Manono , they want all of it .

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20

Exactly Roon, we can't afford to lose anything to these crooks.
Grind them into the dust and then let them come begging for scraps.

Nigel has a bit to answer to imo, very keen to hear his position on all this.

Last edited:
  • Fire

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Would they also be 5 years behind us in building a mine (how long it has taken us to get here) ? Hell no ! They would do whatever it takes to get to production before us as well .
Probably only 5 months behind if the brown paper bag snack vending machines pull double shifts for a few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Nige can put it to a vote . Would share holders like to come out of suspension imminently with the ML for Roche Dure and Sth/cdl OR would share holders like to remain in suspension for the next 12 mouths while we fight for Nth/CDL and the possibility it all goes tits up ?
Without a doubt ML, BFS, financing and FID on RD ASAP.
Dathcom/AVZ wouldn't start development of CDL for quiet some time and IMO is almost discounted away in current NPV or SP valuation. We need ML, construction & product ASAP.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

What have Zijin got so far? A shitty tenement to the south east of us, which originally got played on the nearology thematic. Force found fuck all, and ran off into the sunset. Good luck with that.

Oh, I missed a line off - they wouldn't be able to tie up infrastructure for exclusive use, with out the product to make use of it

Kia kaha shareholders. Brisbane tonight. Ask the questions

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

John25

Regular
they must be getting paid per the kilometre flown.... auckland to brisbane, down to melbourne, up to sydney.... logical travel route...
Dont forget Perth-Auckland last week …tough gig 😆Racking the FF points up

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
Dont forget Perth-Auckland last week …tough gig 😆Racking the FF points up
And I hear the food is quite nice in Business Class .

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Roon

Regular
If a Major takes us over I'm sure they have the power to deal with it . RIO could chew Zijin up and use it's bones for tooth picks . RIO $94billion MC , Zijin $30Billion MC . BHP could snap a turd off and suffocate Zijin for kicks . $134 Billion MC . The list goes on .Felix wants Western investors and he would want the big players .

After all that's happened with this tenement I think the Majors may be hesitant to become entagled in this one. However money wins out sometimes, and they may consider risk v reward and say fuck it

• Thinking

Azzler

Top 20
I don't want to see criminals and scum win out against us, but we aren't here for justice are we?

It pleases me that my investment here promotes a green future and will look after the DRC people...
but that's not really what I'm doing here.

I want good and rightiousness in the world, but I'm here to make money from my investment, and there's no reason to cut off our noses to spite our face.
We need to make the best deal possible, to make the most money we can. It really is that shallow right?

Yes I want the cads to be unsuccessful in their ventures, but it's just business at the end of the day.

If we can't stop Z getting involved somehow, without putting the project on hold for another year or more, will that delay be worth the extra coin? What if we end up worse off?
I'm not a business man at all, but I imagine successful business practices never involves adopting an attitude of vengence or vendetta.
It's all about money at the end of the day. (Not saying money is the only thing, for instance I would never invest in unethical business just for $)

If we can get started now I think we need to get started now.
If Z did get involved, I think it's safer to flip it, and I for one would likely sell out of AVZ and find other opportunities.
However that still would make it an extremerly profitable investment for myself.

My dream is to own a large number of AVZ shares for decades to come, and I hope that is how it eventually plays out.
But making a deal and moving on at this stage is still VERY successful. If that's how things have to be.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
I don't want to see criminals and scum win out against us, but we aren't here for justice are we?

It pleases me that my investment here promotes a green future and will look after the DRC people...
but that's not really what I'm doing here.

I want good and rightiousness in the world, but I'm here to make money from my investment, and there's no reason to cut off our noses to spite our face.
We need to make the best deal possible, to make the most money we can. It really is that shallow right?

Yes I want the cads to be unsuccessful in their ventures, but it's just business at the end of the day.

If we can't stop Z getting involved somehow, without putting the project on hold for another year or more, will that delay be worth the extra coin? What if we end up worse off?
I'm not a business man at all, but I imagine successful business practices never involves adopting an attitude of vengence or vendetta.
It's all about money at the end of the day. (Not saying money is the only thing, for instance I would never invest in unethical business just for $)

If we can get started now I think we need to get started now.
If Z did get involved, I think it's safer to flip it, and I for one would likely sell out of AVZ and find other opportunities.
However that still would make it an extremerly profitable investment for myself.

My dream is to own a large number of AVZ shares for decades to come, and I hope that is how it eventually plays out.
But I making a deal and moving on at this stage is still VERY successful. If that's how things have to be.
Well said

Reactions: 5 users

Chilla

Regular
Without a doubt ML, BFS, financing and FID on RD ASAP.
Dathcom/AVZ wouldn't start development of CDL for quiet some time and IMO is almost discounted away in current NPV or SP valuation. We need ML, construction & product ASAP.
"Dathcom/AVZ wouldn't start development of CDL for quiet some time and IMO is almost discounted away in current NPV or SP valuation"

Yes imo CDL is totally discounted in NPV and SP....if it was included in NPV then shareholders sure as shit wouldnt be so happy to let AJN steal it.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom