AVZ Discussion 2022

Thaz

Regular
4 x PLS you say? Sweet I'll take $20 per share thanks

Even with, say, a 20% risk discount for AVZ. I'd definitely still be happy with $16.

I may even be able to have an early retirement with that quantum of money.

Reactions: 11 users
I appreciate that some info may need to be held close to chest upon Brissy RS, however would love to get at least a feel of the vibe and progress. This from a less important Murray Bridge SMSF battler with a mere 350k shares who has been in since late 2019, and only came across this site a few months ago. I.e "not a troll". Love all the commentary from you guys and gal's though. Dave.

Reactions: 16 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Surely, as a matter of principle, and DRC Mining Law, Klaus and co should be told to stick their application up their arse, preferably attached to a hand grenade with the pin out. Indications that shareholders would take anything less is playing into their hands. I haven't heard what Nigel actually said at the first RS, so until I hear it via an announcement from AVZ, I assume negotiations are still in play.

And, of course, we know the potential conflict of interest issues :censored:, which I guess will be raised at todays meeting, certainly in Melb, and again in SYD, just for good measure

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Surely, as a matter of principle, and DRC Mining Law, Klaus and co should be told to stick their application up their arse, preferably attached to a hand grenade with the pin out. Indications that shareholders would take anything less is playing into their hands. I haven't heard what Nigel actually said at the first RS, so until I hear it via an announcement from AVZ, I assume negotiations are still in play.

And, of course, we know the potential conflict of interest issues :censored:, which I guess will be raised at todays meeting, certainly in Melb, and again in SYD, just for good measure

Hi Xerof, In a fair world you are 100% spot on. But this is the DRC, the Wild West of politics and secret handshakes.
Would you really be happy holding up this project for another 6-12 months merely on principle?
By the looks of it we have all of RD and a good chunk of CDL. Would get us close to 1B t resource. IMO that would get us past $5 SP easily once mine built with plenty of room for expansion. I’m happy with that.
Sometimes you have to dance with the devil to get a win

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Ozthescot

Regular

I don't think any old hand grenade would do in klauses case would have to be nothing less than thou Holy Hand grenade!
ffyetb56Iux2M (1).gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I have a question to be put at the Brizzie RS

What is the status of the MOU over the rehabilitation of the Dam.
Do we still have rights to use it? (or has some other cunt snuck in the backdoor)

I know (fake) news has overtaken my question, but a reminder to cover this topic at the RS's please

Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Hi Xerof, In a fair world you are 100% spot on. But this is the DRC, the Wild West of politics and secret handshakes.
Would you really be happy holding up this project for another 6-12 months merely on principle?
By the looks of it we have all of RD and a good chunk of CDL. Would get us close to 1B t resource. IMO that would get us past $5 SP easily once mine built with plenty of room for expansion. I’m happy with that.
Sometimes you have to dance with the devil to get a win
I hear you, just trying to get the conversation off any contemplation of caving in to corruption, but the horse seemingly bolted months ago

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Remark

Top 20
The images below are high resolution, spatially accurate (provided I've not made a dumb error) representations of the north and south sections of 13359 overlaid on a map of our project. The pegmatite map was obtained from page 46 of the DFS and has been modified to remove green shading which made it hard to see what was going on, especially when overlaying the aerial. No other modifications were made to the image. It is copyright AVZ but used here as "fair use" on the grounds that:
  • It is a quotation of the information provided in the DFS.
  • It is a parody of the current project given that it depicts pegmatites that may no longer be part of our project.
The pegmatite map has been georeferenced to EPSG:32735 (WGS 84 UTM zone 35S as defined in the image title block) using the grid markers it contains and loaded into GIS software. Control points were added in EPSG:32735S to confirm the pegmatite map is georeferenced correctly. These are the 4 red dots with coordinate labels that correspond to the grid markers at the image border.

The data for the tenement boundaries was extracted manually from the DRC Mining Cadastre by hovering the mouse of each vertex and writing the coordinates (shown bottom left of the screen) to paper, then transcribing them to a spreadsheet with a conversion formula to convert from DMS (degrees minutes seconds) to DD (decimal degrees). I've assumed the cadastre uses EPSG:4326 (WGS 84) which is the same coordinate system used by Google and your phone GPS. It should be the correct assumption because this is the most common latitude and longitude coordinate system used for most purposes globally, but if there's a gross error it will probably be due to this assumption.

The aerial is the Google Satellite tile map, EPSG:3857 (WGS 84 / Psuedo-Mercator). Everything is reprojected to EPSG:4326 in my GIS project. If you copy the pegmatite map directly from the DFS and overlay it with the maps below it will not fit due to georeferencing and coordinate reference system (CRS) reprojection.

I have triple checked everything, it should be correct, but am not immune to human error. I'm also not sure how TSE handles high resolution images, so hopefully it's easy for anyone to download these if they want them. Please let me know if there's anything you would like added to them or if you notice any mistakes I may have made.

Without Aerial
Original image: 1.2MB, 3507p x 4960p:
View attachment 21456

With Aerial
(TSE could not handle a 21MB file size so I had to lower the resolution.)
Original image: 8MB, 2338p x 3307p:
View attachment 21457
Thanks for the work you've done with the maps & for sharing it here.

It definitely clarifies just how huge our tenements are. Much appreciated(y)

Reactions: 20 users

TDITD

Top 20
The images below are high resolution, spatially accurate (provided I've not made a dumb error) representations of the north and south sections of 13359 overlaid on a map of our project. The pegmatite map was obtained from page 46 of the DFS and has been modified to remove green shading which made it hard to see what was going on, especially when overlaying the aerial. No other modifications were made to the image. It is copyright AVZ but used here as "fair use" on the grounds that:
  • It is a quotation of the information provided in the DFS.
  • It is a parody of the current project given that it depicts pegmatites that may no longer be part of our project.
The pegmatite map has been georeferenced to EPSG:32735 (WGS 84 UTM zone 35S as defined in the image title block) using the grid markers it contains and loaded into GIS software. Control points were added in EPSG:32735S to confirm the pegmatite map is georeferenced correctly. These are the 4 red dots with coordinate labels that correspond to the grid markers at the image border.

The data for the tenement boundaries was extracted manually from the DRC Mining Cadastre by hovering the mouse of each vertex and writing the coordinates (shown bottom left of the screen) to paper, then transcribing them to a spreadsheet with a conversion formula to convert from DMS (degrees minutes seconds) to DD (decimal degrees). I've assumed the cadastre uses EPSG:4326 (WGS 84) which is the same coordinate system used by Google and your phone GPS. It should be the correct assumption because this is the most common latitude and longitude coordinate system used for most purposes globally, but if there's a gross error it will probably be due to this assumption.

The aerial is the Google Satellite tile map, EPSG:3857 (WGS 84 / Psuedo-Mercator). Everything is reprojected to EPSG:4326 in my GIS project. If you copy the pegmatite map directly from the DFS and overlay it with the maps below it will not fit due to georeferencing and coordinate reference system (CRS) reprojection.

I have triple checked everything, it should be correct, but am not immune to human error. I'm also not sure how TSE handles high resolution images, so hopefully it's easy for anyone to download these if they want them. Please let me know if there's anything you would like added to them or if you notice any mistakes I may have made.

Without Aerial
Original image: 1.2MB, 3507p x 4960p:
View attachment 21456

With Aerial
(TSE could not handle a 21MB file size so I had to lower the resolution.)
Original image: 8MB, 2338p x 3307p:
View attachment 21457
Great work here Sangster !!!

This looks like we have roughly a third of the CDL in a worst-case scenario, an half of Malata too for shits an giggles.
Worst case scenario doesn't look as bad as it did before your post this morning Sangster, we certainly possess more than a mosquitos phallus of CDL on your workings.

Still of the mindset that you give the scum and inch they shall take a mile, so very much against handing over OUR split top tenement. Also the optics here for Nigel won't look too shiny in the best of lights.

Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
No apolgies needed bud.

The saga of AVZ over the last 5-7 years is enough drama and stress for a life time for anyone.
Too right there, gonna need one hell of a blow off party when AVZ hits bigtime......did someone say lines of coke off a ....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 1612

I’m confused, when are all the RS this week? I thought Melb. Was tonight but then someone said Bris today?

Bin59

Regular
Brisbane today
Melbourne Tuesday
Sydney Wednesday

Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Brisbane today
Melbourne Tuesday
Sydney Wednesday
Thanks Bin.

Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
Nige can put it to a vote . Would share holders like to come out of suspension imminently with the ML for Roche Dure and Sth/cdl OR would share holders like to remain in suspension for the next 12 mouths while we fight for Nth/CDL and the possibility it all goes tits up ?

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Thaz

Regular
Nige can put it to a vote . Would share holders like to come out of suspension imminently with the ML for Roche Dure and Sth/cdl OR would share holders like to remain in suspension for the next 12 mouths while we fight for Nth/CDL and the possibility it all goes tits up ?

Personally, i'd rather we forgo the northern parts of CDL and get the show on the road.

every day/month this is delayed - the more we have to lose from this to be honest. Whilst electric vehicles aren't going anywhere anytime soon (imo) - there will be more and more lithium mines making actual progress in going operational.

What good is a once in a lifetime resource / opportunity - if it never gets eventualised.

As long as we have the main mineable and cost-efficient parts of CDL (which Nige seems to indicate it is) - then I don't have anything to worry about. I trust his judgement as a geologist and the CEO.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Scoota30

Regular
IMO if they are willing to give us the ML for Roche Dure, take it with arms wide open but surely they then initiate legal proceedings to attempt to get it back if it is stolen?
We should be able to at least sell that portion as a bare minimum. It's a wet dream for any other Lithium explorer/developer/miner. Hell, should even be able to sell that area to RIO for $1 Billion to fund the whole plant.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

cruiser51

Top 20
IMO if they are willing to give us the ML for Roche Dure, take it with arms wide open but surely they then initiate legal proceedings to attempt to get it back if it is stolen?
We should be able to at least sell that portion as a bare minimum. It's a wet dream for any other Lithium explorer/developer/miner. Hell, should even be able to sell that area to RIO for $1 Billion to fund the whole plant.
It is what AJN intends to do anyhow, highly likely they have Zijin lined up already.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Chilla

Regular
I would agree if AVZ committed to pursue all legal avenues to recover the carved out north, and that Nigel had sorted his house out and removed the conflict of interest and there is a legal agreement he or any of his associates would not profit in any way or form from the north being carved out and where AVZ do not recover it.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom