AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Probably not much can be done with Klaus..........but Nige and Huljich may have something to answer for as they were AVZ directors while the carve up of PR13359 was being planned and implemented.
Nige + Huljich = AVZ
Nige + Klaus = AJN
Huljich + Klaus = ANL
AVZ + AJN + ANL = :devilish::devilish::devilish:

all imo
Can people please take their grievances out on Nigel after I've got my money out . Thanks in advance .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Rediah

Regular
I'm on record saying $1.50 , but I know it upsets people . That's $75 mil for Nige .
Nah, wont be upset.

I am averaging over $1, currently 300k in deep red, but will be happy for $2 TO as long as you guys go to my gofund me and buy me ID BUZZ,
As my body is not made for OnlyFans, so once we go $2 I will start GoFundMe for this VW from TSE AVZ members , do not disappoint me peeps, i NEED this....

View attachment 14769

This evening you guys can see that what I mean by when I say, I am not aging gracefully ....

Otherwise I dont want to hear T.O. :D:D:D ( I joke)

say what again pulp fiction GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

M.Bison

Regular
At 3$ that would be someone paying AUD 10.5B... for a excellent resource, but one that's not even really started into development, let alone production. 10.5B for an unfinished 150 man camp, a roller and a digger. Sure, and a shed load of lithium, but also a shed load of headaches and problems - what we've seen is likely on the beginning of drama.

I don't think there's any real likelihood of getting near that figure. The only way I feel to realise these kind of numbers is go into production. After we are producing at nameplate, I could see a takeover above this level, but not whilst we haven't even got a contractor or finalised design, let alone a working mine and transport infrastructure.

I know I'll get shouted down by some here as I have before for airing similar thoughts, but I just don't see a takeover like that as realistic for unbroken ground facing all sorts of hurdles, regardless of its potential value.
Not a chance in hell of a $3 offer. Maybe after construction is complete and transport route well defined and functional. An offer of $1.50 right now in all likelihood would get over the line imo.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Charbella

Regular
Probably not much can be done with Klaus..........but Nige and Huljich may have something to answer for as they were AVZ directors while the carve up of PR13359 was being planned and implemented.
Nige + Huljich = AVZ
Nige + Klaus = AJN
Huljich + Klaus = ANL

all imo
Hi Chilla, Nigel has already resigned from AJN. What plausible action do you see Nigel can take at this stage to clean out his house? To be honest I don’t see any.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Nige + Huljich = AVZ
Nige + Klaus = AJN
Huljich + Klaus = ANL

all imo
Not exactly helpful for us.
Big dump on CSE open, come on Nige.

Reactions: 1 users

Roon

Regular
I'm on record saying $1.50 , but I know it upsets people . That's $75 mil for Nige .

Haha yeah mate I know we are probably aligned, just getting in ahead of the moonshine brigade. I chop and change between wanting a TO at your level or riding out the storm for a few more years and getting into production.

Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20
IF we came through with full ML for all our origional tenament, no issues with ownership and hydro power all good, there's no reason to flip early anyway. It would make sense to build to production, ramp up, have finger in ore processing.
Then sell if it wanted to be sold.

But if we have ML but lots of troubles in the wind, I agree with the unfortunate $1.50 which is still huge for many investors.
Unfortunate because of the potential value of course.
But if we're unable to shake the pond scum of Z off of our backs, the risk is certainly there.

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
They might have a spot open at the IGF for you Wino.

Do you want to put off the ML (if that's what it takes) for longer giving said dastardly characters more time to dream up ways to get everything?
Can you imagine the endless bullshit thrown at us if we decide to put off the ML for longer?
As others have said, if we are offered the ML now for RD, take it, then tie them up for years with the rest of it.
I don't peronally know the risks obviously, but waiting longer sounds riskier to me.

I'm dirty on all those mongrels too mate, but I'm not here to deliver Justice.
I get it Azz

Believe me I do

Yeah I'm not the magic justice fairy and I would like this all to be over with good coin safely in MY back pocket

It kills me that Felix hasn't stepped in and smashed some heads to get things happening in the way they should happen

All the BS talk about cleaning out corruption and making the DRC the go to destination for investment in a future green globe is such a lot of hot fucking air

Could we do a deal and actually tie up the goons in endless legal battles for years?

Personally I don't think so.

They'll be out with the brown paper bags for every fucking legal minister, every judge, every high ranking influential court or govt bureaucrat...you name it

Do I want AVZ to take full control of the assets that are legally theirs and get going on the project....hell yeah

Do I want AVZ to deliver the very best outcomes for the Congolese community....hell yeah

Do I want fucking criminals to steal my investment and then fuck over the Congolose people and pillage the Manono deposit with regard for no-one but themselves....fuck no

Do I want MY investment to attain the absolute highest value it should, through due legal process and benefitting all the many and varied parties along the way - Congolese communities, workers, contractors, the Govt through taxes and royalties and make me filthy rich at the same time?........absolutely fuck yeah

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
I'm with you @Roon & @wombat74 ,$1.50 with ML and collaboration agreement and SEZ in hand. Those 3 things confirm mining rights, JV arrangement and fiscal terms.
So many construction and operational headaches and risks to navigate before name plate production is achieved and therefore IMO $1.50 is realistic in the next few months.
Big boys will not pay more, they'll just tell AVZ to move on alone then until we run into the next roadblock or corruption issue and bleed money along the way and come back with CRs or begging for a TO. The path to production is not a cake walk believe me. You get crooks coming out of the woodwork everywhere, importing materials, obtaining work visas, awarding contracts, getting licences and permits for everything and sundry there will be someone to appease, it never stops, I've been there.
With those above 3 things in hand it is the absolute best time for any small explorer without any mining experience to flip the monster find, take the money and reward the LTH. Rest is fantasy, but I'm sure this view will be shut down imminently.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Hudnut

Regular
FFS. I'm going to get stuck at work and not able to make the RS tonight. Gonna miss out on having any chance of knowing WTF is going on. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
FFS. I'm going to get stuck at work and not able to make the RS tonight. Gonna miss out on having any chance of knowing WTF is going on. :mad:
Resign/ get covid. You should go along

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Chilla

Regular
Hi Chilla, Nigel has already resigned from AJN. What plausible action do you see Nigel can take at this stage to clean out his house? To be honest I don’t see any.
You dont see the 2,750,000 shares plus 350,000 options he has in AJN (>10%) as housekeeping that doesnt need attending? If AJN are successful in stealing the north and do a quick flip to Zijin or whoever, you dont think Nigel will see a massive quick payday on those shares while AVZ shareholders who he is supposed to fight tooth and nail for are robbed blind? Massive conflict of interest especially when AJN have been planning this at least before mid April while Nige was still a director and visiting Axino Capital in Germany.....same mob Klaus is now visiting and spruiking the Manono steal to:mad::mad::mad:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Bin59

Regular
How about we all just wait and see what happens - imo it’s a case of keep your friends close and enemies closer - Nigel has resigned from the AJN board but held onto his shares - why??? 😉. I’m sure he’s not stupid and is we’ll aware of the optics.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Powerage

So, who's keen to catch up for a beer before the Sydney RS?
Hey Retro, yeah, I'd be keen...

Is this the same venue as the last Sydney roadshow? If it is theres a bar opposite the meeting rooms where the presso will be... (I'll be with 2 other SH's)... could met an hour earlier?

Cheers,

Powerage.

Reactions: 2 users

Hemicuda

Regular
My spot had just opened up lads, so if any one last minute wants to go, email Jodie quick smart, if any one that attends tonight and is willing to shoot me a Dm, I would be happy to chat offline,, cheers Hemi

Attachments

• BE5ED2A4-E8D0-4150-AA78-47E738D8FA5E.jpeg
    BE5ED2A4-E8D0-4150-AA78-47E738D8FA5E.jpeg
    847.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Sad

whales

Regular
i9o99es e eè§sdss we
Haha love it....meanwhile Nige is down the Monaco Yacht Club with Klaus admiring their 250' superyachts laughing at the mug punters who let CDL be stolen o_Oo_O
What can be done when DG CAMI controls the surface rights Payable?
The guy was replaced by the government but still in control ??
Get ML for RD and commence operation . IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Hey Retro, yeah, I'd be keen...

Is this the same venue as the last Sydney roadshow? If it is theres a bar opposite the meeting rooms where the presso will be... (I'll be with 2 other SH's)... could met an hour earlier?

Cheers,

Powerage.

Someone else pointed out that bar (the one in the same building as Fraser Suites) is closed until Thursday, so we'll need to find another watering hole. Meeting an hour before the RS is good for me

Azzler

Top 20
For those going to the upcomming roadshows, would you please garner what you can about the so called date expected to recieve the ML?
How confident do they seem if they give this date again?
Could you ask questions as to what is expected to be happening that will grant the ML in this time frame?
Could you ask what might cause this time frame to be missed again?

Surely if they have a date, there must be an expected meeting, or report or finding or something comming up that gives them the impression it will be awarded.
Otherwise are they just quoting the end date of the next extension? Please ask them this.
Thankyou.

• Fire

Nellie17

Regular
You dont see the 2,750,000 shares plus 350,000 options he has in AJN (>10%) as housekeeping that doesnt need attending? If AJN are successful in stealing the north and do a quick flip to Zijin or whoever, you dont think Nigel will see a massive quick payday on those shares while AVZ shareholders who he is supposed to fight tooth and nail for are robbed blind? Massive conflict of interest especially when AJN have been planning this at least before mid April while Nige was still a director and visiting Axino Capital in Germany.....same mob Klaus is now visiting and spruiking the Manono steal to:mad::mad::mad:
And the Nigel or 'Nige' as you like to call him, bashing continues!

Cheers,
Nells

• Thinking
  • Sad
Someone else pointed out that bar (the one in the same building as Fraser Suites) is closed until Thursday, so we'll need to find another watering hole. Meeting an hour before the RS is good for me
Sent you a DM mate 👍

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom