AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I heard muks was last seen going to a private room at The White House for a lappy and NF was shirtless on K-Road trying to one outz islander trannies that cut the queue at the kebab shop. Lion Red crate bottles are a hell of a drug.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
DRC owns 90% of Cominiere I think…. I think it’s more unsubstantiated bullshit

I think I have found where that bullshit article came from…. Have a look at the top of this attachment
0B65D968-EB9D-4EF8-8ECF-6D0089A71186.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well we've opened the bar where I live

BBQ and grill started

Middle eastern lamb and pistachio patties, pocket pita, roast eggplant baba ganoush, grilled halloumi and rocket salad on the menu

The weathers warm ....

Happy daze

Look forward to everyone else opening their bars, getting on the sauce for about 5 hours and returning to TSE later in the evening to unleash all hell and vent their spleens in the most appalling and humorous of manners

Until then

I bid you all....adieu

1667628444573.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Bray

Regular
image.jpg

Finally got a night off work, waiting for the boys to put kids to bed

Airlie beach, fight juice, fancy apartment, festival of music..
Here’s hoping don’t get arrested again 🤞🏼😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
I think I have found where that bullshit article came from…. Have a look at the top of this attachment View attachment 21379
Sorry MB. What do you mean? Tommy passing ideas to Cominere, Ziljin & Cong? :unsure:

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
It will be a very interesting RS event in Melbourne next week.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piana–Mwanga_Hydroelectric_Power_Station

"the mining conglomerate AVZ Minerals Limited"

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I'm back from today's lower grade cricket match - I am 61yo and play in the same team as my 16yo son. We rolled the other team for 42 and passed them in 15 overs with a couple of wickets down, so an early finish means an early start on the beers .....

PXL_20221105_061810959.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Samus

Top 20
I'm back from today's lower grade cricket match - I am 61yo and play in the same team as my 16yo son. We rolled the other team for 42 and passed them in 15 overs with a couple of wickets down, so an early finish means an early start on the beers .....

View attachment 21382
I'm down to the "special reserve" in the shed.
Bottoms up! 🍻
20221105_173210.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33 users

M.Bison

Regular
No news from the NZ roadshow = horror story... sorry to say.
Right... So it was so bad that no one can even open their mouths anymore. Just two days after a positive roadshow, this one was full of the worst possible news for shareholders. Makes sense

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

JasonM

Regular
I dont think you can draw that conclusion. I think the company stressed the importance of keeping things private and low key, shits me to depth all the secrecy but if in the end we get the result I'm glad they did it. for all we know, they may have got them to sign NDA's. if @muks has been online and hasnt commented then that to me tells me the company has asked people to shutup. it would be nice though to get someone from nz to simply give a thumbs up or the like on what they heard. regardless I'm fortunate to get a seat on tuesdays rs so just have to wait, its a long wait.

keep the faith and hopefully good news soon.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

JasonM

Regular
I dont think you can draw that conclusion. I think the company stressed the importance of keeping things private and low key, shits me to depth all the secrecy but if in the end we get the result I'm glad they did it. for all we know, they may have got them to sign NDA's. if @muks has been online and hasnt commented then that to me tells me the company has asked people to shutup. it would be nice though to get someone from nz to simply give a thumbs up or the like on what they heard. regardless I'm fortunate to get a seat on tuesdays rs so just have to wait, its a long wait.

sorry to shits me to death, not depth

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

M.Bison

Regular
Nope, they would have said, sorry, i cant say anything. Its real bad news
No explanation offered so far makes any sense to me. It cant be so secret that everyone takes an oath to never mention it again. If it was so essential to keep it under wraps then obviously a roadshow with a bunch of random investors wouldnt go ahead.
Nor does it make sense that the news is so bad the no one can bring themselves to utter one word about it.
My only thought is the bloke that said he was going was just lying, and no one from NZ that went to the RS visits these forums.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

John25

Regular
Shit,Bags look what i found …Shirley there’s more …notice i used a comma this time …they might get me through the next week or so
1667631582826.gif

D0277423-47E8-40F3-AA02-2D12F091447E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love

Yup I agree, its a code of silence. We're in suspension anyways so no harm waiting lol 😵‍💫🫣🤷

• Haha

John25

Regular
Well we've opened the bar where I live

BBQ and grill started

Middle eastern lamb and pistachio patties, pocket pita, roast eggplant baba ganoush, grilled halloumi and rocket salad on the menu

The weathers warm ....

Happy daze

Look forward to everyone else opening their bars, getting on the sauce for about 5 hours and returning to TSE later in the evening to unleash all hell and vent their spleens in the most appalling and humorous of manners

Until then

I bid you all....adieu

View attachment 21380
Yes …be well & truly primed WA time ..we having “Pink Stumps” drink @local complex tonight …could be Mantle time …Im overdue 🤪

• Haha
  • Love

Samus

Top 20
The same website has posted another hit piece on avz again this morning, having a go at all the NGOs which asked for cominiere and zijin to be punished.

I'm expecting a third piece later today claiming Nigel is the anti-christ.

Clearly these paid articles are getting more frequent. First from mines.cd, now 7sur7.

This excites me
Signed:
Counsel for JIN CHENG MINING (ZIJIN)

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
I think the material and info presented will be all the same at all RSs. Ofcourse questions will be different but NF is too experienced to say anything that will be material, especially after 6 months of total silence. Wait for next week's RSs, many more posters here going to those. I doubt anything material will come out before an official announcement.

• Thinking

TDITD

Top 20
The Article about the Hydro-power facility has no date, no name, list zero sources, published on the dodgiest looking web site, written in biased language and is agenda driven.
The same language used in the mines.cd tweet, and it also uses the same picture that the mines.cd used in their tweet.

I will bet both my nuts that this is 100% bullshit, fake, rubbish. *** YES BOTH NUTS MY DUDES! ***

I'm now completely unconcerned about it. We will seek clarification of course.
Tell me you have three balls without telling me you have three balls :unsure:

• Haha

TDITD

Top 20
Yeah we partnered with the DRC department of petroleum and energy to investigate the refurbishment, but only through an MoU - no contract I believe was ever reached. But ever since Zijin came into play the state-owned Cominiere has been refuting the DPE's right to decude ahything to do with the plant, as they claim they 100% own it, I believe based on some allegedly pre-existing purchase contract from a few decades ago. I've never seen any response to this from the DPE, and its probably just a tactic, but it's another thing that could end up in the courts if cominiere want to press their claim over the facility. Unless DRC leadership steps in.
Unless DRC leadership steps in.

That was excellent roon you funny fucker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TDITD

Top 20
DBloody hell, now it's the hydro power station. Is there anything left for those dodgy pricks to challenge?

We clearly need some heavy-hitting legal eagle in our corner.
I know just the man for the job.

View attachment 21374
Matt Murdock Marvel GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom