AVZ Discussion 2022

Rediah

Regular
If there was bad news from the NZ RS, we would have known by now by the furious SHs from there and they would have told the east coast guys to go hard on NF with the pitchforks.

No news == good no bad news

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Shit,Bags look what i found …Shirley there’s more …notice i used a comma this time …they might get me through the next week or so
View attachment 21385
View attachment 21386

😂😂😂 @Frank sent me a similar photo of one he found, and sorry that’s not a goldtop…. I think that one is probably poisonous but I’ll tell you one thing.

If you can find the real thing and put them in a thermos of boiling water and use it for coffees at the RS in Melbourne you will have a far better time.

All the rain in Victoria of late, you only have to find a cow paddock early in the morning and you’ll strike gold

That looks like it might be growing in a cow pat but the base looks too thick

And I think your getting far to much pleasure starting your posts with Shitbags…. Oh it’s okay I put a comma in

Love your work John 😂😂🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Mr Clean

Regular
Pretty incredible NZ holders have en masse refused to share their news on the RS. Pretty rude if you ask me

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Yes it’s disappointing not to get any feedback from the NZ RS.

Personally I think Nigel is in the process of some highly confidential negotiations behind the scenes and any leaking by those he takes into his confidence may jeopardise those negotiations.

And that comes straight from Nigel, my next door neighbours Beagle

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Tell me you have three balls without telling me you have three balls :unsure:
It's called extra-testicle.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

John25

Regular
Its only a matter of 48hrs👍Have you known a Victorian to keep a secret …They squeal like a *^%😆😆😆be 10 pages too read before close
1667635536384.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
If Cong manages to get a single share in this project I am going to literally send him a steaming pile of my shit. No matter what I have a pile ready for Klaus the fifthly scumbag

• Fire
  • Haha

LEFOOL

Regular
Any of you legends going to the Brissy RS Monday? if yes see you there i guess... funny enough it is hosted in Bastille Room... hehehe good or bad omen?
france kiss GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
Its only a matter of 48hrs👍Have you known a Victorian to keep a secret …They squeal like a *^%😆😆😆be 10 pages too read before close
View attachment 21390
My bad …Brissy next 🙈just naturally thought they make their way up the coast …shit what would i know

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
Yes it’s disappointing not to get any feedback from the NZ RS.

Personally I think Nigel is in the process of some highly confidential negotiations behind the scenes and any leaking by those he takes into his confidence may jeopardise those negotiations.

And that comes straight from Nigel, my next door neighbours Beagle
Noticed you are a little more up beat since the Perth RS . The Dog is man's best friend .

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

oxxa23

Regular
My guess is no nda signed, no entry... and part of the nda says you can't disclose the nda... otherwise we'd have heard...

So in advance, I'll say that the above is confirmed if I say nothing after the Melbourne rs

• Wow
  • Haha

Chilla

Regular
My guess is no nda signed, no entry... and part of the nda says you can't disclose the nda... otherwise we'd have heard...

So in advance, I'll say that the above is confirmed if I say nothing after the Melbourne rs
If that’s the case I will sign an nda to get in the door and have a listen….but I will not ask a single question….as I don’t want the question or answer muzzled. If that happens, I Will save the tough questions for everyone to hear in public at the AGM ….which I will attend via online.

• Fire
  • Love

BEISHA

Top 20
Interesting 🧐

View attachment 21391 View attachment 21392
Good to see countries finally wising up to China......a regime hell bent on controlling minerals, so they can control the price.

China also hell bent on creating anarchy with peace and harmony globally with their obvious associations with Russia and Nort Korea.

Now ....if only the DRC govt saw the light too........rather than brown paper snacks.

DRC are just a pawn in China's end game.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Ashlee

Regular
Pretty incredible NZ holders have en masse refused to share their news on the RS. Pretty rude if you ask me
I think it’s great they were obviously asked not too and they have done the right thing by the Company.
interesting the rhetoric coming from you Mr Clean 🤭

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Roon

Regular
Or - there was few kiwis who went who are on these forums. We only heard of one who was going.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

CHB

Regular
Yep I think it's just that none went that are on socials.

Someone mentioned before if they didn't want to share they would have come on here and said such and I'm sure all of us would understand.

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

Can i have a indication from the Perth contingent who might be going to the AGM ?

Maybe a chance for a " meet & greet " and strategy meeting......;)

Not a bad place to hang out.

Also, been a while since i have been to a AGM ( WFE many years ago ) whats the protocol to attend ?

Just provide a HIN and a copy of your holdings ?

cheers

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

taofufa

Hi All

Can i have a indication from the Perth contingent who might be going to the AGM ?

Maybe a chance for a " meet & greet " and strategy meeting......;)

Not a bad place to hang out.

Also, been a while since i have been to a AGM ( WFE many years ago ) whats the protocol to attend ?

Just provide a HIN and a copy of your holdings ?

cheers
Would love to go but can't get a day off from work. By the time I finished work in joondalop might be abit too late for the party.

Reactions: 2 users
If that’s the case I will sign an nda to get in the door and have a listen….but I will not ask a single question….as I don’t want the question or answer muzzled. If that happens, I Will save the tough questions for everyone to hear in public at the AGM ….which I will attend via online.
Hi Chilla. Your posts show wisdom re AVZ, Stocks, ASX ...etc. But why not ask your questions at RS and AGM-online? That's my plan. All Melb attendees will benefit from your Qns. Anyway, see you at Y&J's ~5pm before RS. Br Sparrowhawk. IMO.

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom