AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
The Article about the Hydro-power facility has no date, no name, list zero sources, published on the dodgiest looking web site, written in biased language and is agenda driven.
The same language used in the mines.cd tweet, and it also uses the same picture that the mines.cd used in their tweet.

I will bet both my nuts that this is 100% bullshit, fake, rubbish. *** YES BOTH NUTS MY DUDES! ***

I'm now completely unconcerned about it. We will seek clarification of course.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

wombat74

Top 20
The Article about the Hydro-power facility has no date, no name, list zero sources, published on the dodgiest looking web site, written in biased language and is agenda driven.
The same language used in the mines.cd tweet, and it also uses the same picture that the mines.cd used in their tweet.

I will bet both my nuts that this is 100% bullshit, fake, rubbish. *** YES BOTH NUTS MY DUDES! ***

Both NUTS . I like your conviction . Yeh it's a desperado attempt by the looks of it. ML is imminent and Shorters want to put enough uncertainty out there and trigger a massive dump on open . IMO

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Being overseas and unable to attend to a RS doesn't help my feeling of being outside the information bubble, however management are undoubtedly flat out and I don't really want to bug them in phone calls or emails to seek an understanding of what's going on - their time is better spent in fighting the good fight. Frustrating moment in time. Though ultimately I guess I can't do anything to influence the situation thats underway, so in the interim I'll just keep trying to make some sort of sense out of the few snippets that are being promulgated
@Tysons

If its any consolation, i havnt received any PMs from the Perth roadshow, so i am in the dark about alot of things too, but i can assure you, i will be clearing my calendar on the 18/11/22 and attending the AGM at Fraser ballroom , 10 Adelaide Tce, East Perth ( literally 10 minutes away from where i live ) with all the questions i compiled for JAG plus more and i will reveal to ALL in the OPEN FORUM once i get home and compiled.

Thats less than 2 weeks away .

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Samus

Top 20

That's fairly clear from the start, trouble is they keep putting it out there and piling on the bullshit. Exactly what those in Perth were warned of a few days ago.
The disinformation campaign is out of control and always comes to a crescendo when there's the feeling of good news incoming.
Shareholders & particularly drc locals no longer know up from down.
Bag of snacks goes a long way in the jungle.
Trouble is the fucking AFR has also played into it along with a whole lot of lazy media outlets worldwide.
They've barely had a thing to say after the latest releases from the company however.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Rediah

Regular
And....

Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 2.44.46 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 2.44.38 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Mate, I'm hoping you know a whole lot more than me. This is the first to be heard about the DAM. The old article was about the JV with COMINIERE

Has our mate been dealing behind the bike sheds yet again?

There was a previous article exactly the same as the one @Sammael posted. Have a look there’s no date on it.

I can’t find the previous article but Cominiere claimed we never had the right to refurbish the mpiana hydro power plant. We had an MOU with the DRC to refurbish it and it was in the DFS.

Fuck me, once again I’m too late…. Already been answered by @Azzler @Sammael and @Rediah

Won’t hurt to inform Nigel, but my guess the disinformation could come from anywhere including Geist, because it’s not on any Zigin or Cominiere link I can find now

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Rediah

Regular
View attachment 21365
Above, the hydro power station is one of the 3 projects running under AVZ according to the search results in my above post.

Good people of Onsite Ventures are located in Dubai, my home town, so I spoke to the lady around the time I posted above search results and she confirmed 3 projects are listed with them that are run by AVZ Minerals.

Now, unless Zijin have started a new company named AVZ Minera1s and running that Hydropower station under that entity, then thats a different story.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Wow, BOTH!!! Fucking hell!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Roon

Regular
There was a previous article exactly the same as the one @Sammael posted. Have a look there’s no date on it.

I can’t find the previous article but Cominiere claimed we never had the right to refurbish the mpiana hydro power plant. We had an MOU with the DRC to refurbish it and it was in the DFS.

Fuck me, once again I’m too late…. Already been answered by @Azzler @Sammael and @Rediah

Anyway, won’t hurt to inform Nigel
Yeah we partnered with the DRC department of petroleum and energy to investigate the refurbishment, but only through an MoU - no contract I believe was ever reached. But ever since Zijin came into play the state-owned Cominiere has been refuting the DPE's right to decude ahything to do with the plant, as they claim they 100% own it, I believe based on some allegedly pre-existing purchase contract from a few decades ago. I've never seen any response to this from the DPE, and its probably just a tactic, but it's another thing that could end up in the courts if cominiere want to press their claim over the facility. Unless DRC leadership steps in.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Yeah we partnered with the DRC department of petroleum and energy to investigate the refurbishment, but only through an MoU - no contract I believe was ever reached. But ever since Zijin came into play the state-owned Cominiere has been refuting the DPE's right to decude ahything to do with the plant, as they claim they 100% own it, I believe based on some allegedly pre-existing purchase contract from a few decades ago. I've never seen any response to this from the DPE, and its probably just a tactic, but it's another thing that could end up in the courts if cominiere want to press their claim over the facility. Unless DRC leadership steps in.

DRC owns 90% of Cominiere I think…. I think it’s more unsubstantiated bullshit

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Roon

Regular
It does yes, Cominiere is a majority state-owned asset with the other 10% held by a public social security fund.

I'd like to see evidence they own the facility in any case, because the DPE surely seem to believe its in their remit to negotiate the site's refurbishment or lease, which would make more sense to me than the state owned mining corporation.

Cominiere has certainly been good at throwing as much mud at the AVZ wall as they can, to see what sticks. Beggars the mind that the corrupt leadership of these parastatal entities are somehow still in place. DRC's anti-graft efforts would be laughable, if they weren't so sad. (And impacting so directly on us - and by extension, the people of Manono)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
We've really got a horrible mix of disinformation, misinformation and valid concerns all mixed in together and a host of enemies all stirring the pot.

We're inside a cage with Cong, Zijin, Klaus, Cominière, boatman and and a host of others poking us with sharp sticks.
And in Congs case his own tiny wiener like a rutting dog.
Klaus is always up for anything and poking his slimy appendages anywhere and everywhere they don't belong whilst smoking crack out of that giant bong.

Put an illustration of that in your paper mines.Cd

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Flight996

Regular
Bloody hell, now it's the hydro power station. Is there anything left for those dodgy pricks to challenge?

We clearly need some heavy-hitting legal eagle in our corner.
I know just the man for the job.

1667625956579.png

• Haha

CHB

Regular
Bloody hell, now it's the hydro power station. Is there anything left for those dodgy pricks to challenge?

View attachment 21374
harvey specter suits GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20

View attachment 21374
Yup Cominière and Cong own the DRC government, 50% Cong, 50% Cominière.

The story the DRC Government owns 90% of Cominière, or 100% of CAMI is just utter bullshit.

If the DRC Government would be in charge of these so-called Government institutions, they sure as hell would not be able to operate the way they do. :oops::ROFLMAO:

• Fire

M.Bison

Regular
Truly bizarre that we haven’t heard a single peep out of anyone at the NZ roadshow. Those blokes got lives or something?

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Personally, MOUs dont hold alot of weight, LOIs much the same, its not concrete, that being said if the narrative did change, then that should of been conveyed via the ASX / shareholders as per continuous disclosure rules.

imo
Agreed MOU's are next to fucking useless

Actually come to think of it.... they are fucking useless

• Haha
  • Fire

Hemicuda

Regular
Truly bizarre that we haven’t heard a single peep out of anyone at the NZ roadshow. Those blokes got lives or something?
Did the Rs take place?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Probably still partying, at the end of the day it's Saturday.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom