AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Cash is right and I was bout to post the exact picture of him that Remark posted....

I'd never google image searched him before, a little surprised by the results TBH, too many pictures of NF for my liking.

View attachment 21031
If it's Klaus in that picture I'll give you Jag's left nut....:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

antimatter

Regular
I've checked the Portal on those new tenements

Sorry my markup isn't great

You can see our current 13359 bordered red

The part that CAMI have carved off the original 13359 and we are waiting for a new 5 year permit de Reserches is the part I have highlighted yellow

Our current 4029 tenement (in blue with balck stripe) surrounds the norther section of the whole original 13359

The new tenements that have been discussed are 15285(CEMI with links to AJN) which borders our 4029 and 15282 (Palm Constellation SARL) which sits to the right of 15285

View attachment 20973

It doesn't appear any of them encroach our current tenements from what I can see

But the uncertainty over the status and makeup of the yellow section highlighted (which contains much of the northern section of CDL and was originally part of 13359) remains very problematic in my opinion

Guys......If I have got some of this interpreation wrong please feel free to add further guidance and thoughts

Cheers
From the images below, the shapes of both images, yellow (Winenut) and red (AJN announcement), are identical to me.

And Figure 2 from AJN announcement stated "Figure 2: District Geology and Lithium Licence Application within the Manono area. Note the licence is a new application and a new number will be awarded once granted."

Looks like CDL is a gone.

Screenshot_20221102-202012_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20221102-201816_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20221102-201858_Drive.jpg

Attachments

• 1667381296268.png
    1667381296268.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 61
  • 1667381352452.png
    1667381352452.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

DoubleA

Regular

This bench scale DMS100 test programme indicates the CDL material appears to be behaving in a similar
fashion to Roche Dure and the higher head grade is reporting as a higher lithia value in the concentates.

• The starting point for crush size optimisation work appears to be on point circa 3.35 to 5.6mm. The
Manono Project DFS caters for a finer crush to 3.35mm ensuring a capability to treat all orebodies.
The Phase 2 - DFS metallurgical test programme at Roche Dure caters for a crush size of 3.35mm which
ensures that the CDL material, from the initial results reported here could possibly be used as a high
grade blend feedstock through the Roche Dure plant.
Whilst further work is required, and if confirmed,
this material could be used to maximise the lithium content in the final SC product resulting in increased
efficiencies in areas such as power consumption and transport.

Additional studies into the possibility of producing an intermediate high grade value added product,
such as lithium sulphate, which is a precursor to manufacturing lithium hydroxide
, are underway. The
high grade concentrate that could be produced from CDL would be an ideal feedstock for a lithium
sulphate plant
, as it would require less tonnes to produce a benchmarked product and at an
approximate 6 to 1 ratio of ore to product would result in significant reduction on transport costs.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

oxxa23

Regular
anyone seen anything of AJN news actually promoted by DRC govt? or are we just reading into AJN's release.... because.... well, there's every chance this is just a bullshit re-hash by AJN... Klaus does seem to have some form of vendetta against AVZ, and he's a smug carnt...

any chance he's just completely reaffirmed old news? this is from the AJN news release... no proof at all from the govt here... no comment or quote from them provided...just from klaus...

wouldn't surprise me in the least that he was getting paid with cong reach arounds to put out some timely news.... i don't think he'd have any trouble promoting this announcement to the toronto stock exchange or whatever for some coin...

State Endorses New Licence Applications by Congo Ressources SAU According to the MOU Signed with Democratic Republic of the Congo​

Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - November 1, 2022) - AJN Resources Inc. (CSE: AJN) (FSE: 5AT) ("AJN" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that further to the Company's news releases of February 8th and April 19th, 2022, and pursuant to the Memorandum of Understanding (the "MoU") between the Company and the Government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo ("DRC" or the "State") announced on February 8th, 2022, which was endorsed by the State as announced on April 19th, 2022, the State has now authorized the Cadastre Minier RDC (DRC Mining Register) ("CAMI") to accept 22 new applications for exploration permits, which cover 6,278 Mining Squares or 5,398km2 in the eastern DRC, from the newly created, State wholly-owned subsidiary, Congo Ressources SAU. Twenty-one of these applications are prospective for gold in the Kilo-Moto Belt and one permit, which is prospective for lithium, is located in the Manono area. See figures 1 and 2 below. Application will be made according to procedures prescribed by the Mining Code and Regulations of the Democratic Republic of Congo ("DRC").

The portfolio is two-fold in that the first part consists of several highly prospective gold licences located within the Wanga, Rambi, Gada and Nizi project areas and a further 10 prospective exploration licences are in the Kilo-Moto Belt. The second part is aimed at satisfying the State's objective of creating a supply chain of minerals to support the electric vehicle sector. The State has therefore agreed to support the granting of a lithium licence, which covers part of the Manono pegmatite, to Congo Ressources SAU. Additional coordination measures will be undertaken by the State in the coming weeks to ensure the smooth granting of the lithium licence.

Congo Ressources SAU, which has now been fully incorporated, has commenced with the application processes. All licences will have new numbers and will be granted as research permits.

It is the intention of the parties that once all licences are granted the proposed transaction will close and (1) Congo Ressources SAU will hold a 100% direct interest in the secured licences and become a wholly owned subsidiary of AJN, and (2) AJN will issue, to the State, that number of common shares in the capital of AJN so that after closing the State will hold sixty percent (60%) of the fully-diluted issued and outstanding common shares of AJN, whereby the calculation of the sixty percent (60%) is to be made immediately after the closing, not immediately prior to the closing as reported in the Company's February 8, 2022 news release. The issuance of common shares to the State will occur following completion of one or more financings to be conducted in connection with the proposed transaction. The quantum of the capital raise will be assessed during the due diligence period. Shares issued to the State pursuant to the proposed transaction may be subject to regulatory escrow requirements as imposed by Canadian regulatory authorities. After the closing of the proposed transaction the State will have a first right of refusal on any fund raisings carried out by AJN in the future.

On closing of the proposed transaction, the Board of Directors of AJN will be comprised of five directors, two of whom will be directors appointed by the State (one of whom will be Deputy Chairman) and three will be current directors of AJN (one of whom will be Chairman). Closing of the transaction will be subject to legal and technical due diligence, and certain conditions precedent including AJN having obtained all necessary governmental and regulatory approvals and confirmation from all relevant government agencies that all outstanding legal charges, royalties, and taxes have been paid.

A 10% finder's fee is payable at the close of the transaction and the acquisition of the projects, which will be settled by the issuance of AJN common shares to Klaus Eckhof, CEO and President of AJN or his permitted nominees.

Mr. Klaus Eckhof, CEO and President of AJN, commented, "We are extremely excited about the opportunity of working together with the State in developing this highly prospective portfolio of gold exploration assets and the lithium asset at Manono. The State recognises that although the projects have been under government control since the end of colonialism, very little systematic exploration has been carried out on the majority of these projects. We believe that with our management's track record in the DRC, and the strong support that we have from the State, we will be able to deliver on the portfolio of gold projects and the lithium asset at Manono, which underpin the making of a significant new mineral resource player in DRC. We strongly believe that all parties will benefit from a transaction of this type in which the State will have majority ownership of a public company and will benefit in full transparency from its successes. We are confident that our exploration success will profit not only the State but also will be a key driver in alleviating poverty and social conditions in the areas through improvements of the infrastructure and local job creation."

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
From the images below, the shapes of both images, yellow (Winenut) and red (AJN announcement), are identical to me.

And Figure 2 from AJN announcement stated "Figure 2: District Geology and Lithium Licence Application within the Manono area. Note the licence is a new application and a new number will be awarded once granted."

View attachment 21032 View attachment 21033 View attachment 21034
What the absolute fuck?
I don't like the look of that.

AVZ - Does your head in daily 😵‍💫

Reactions: 11 users

Charbella

Regular
anyone seen anything of AJN news actually promoted by DRC govt? or are we just reading into AJN's release.... because.... well, there's every chance this is just a bullshit re-hash by AJN... Klaus does seem to have some form of vendetta against AVZ, and he's a smug carnt...

any chance he's just completely reaffirmed old news? this is from the AJN news release... no proof at all from the govt here... no comment or quote from them provided...just from klaus...

wouldn't surprise me in the least that he was getting paid with cong reach arounds to put out some timely news.... i don't think he'd have any trouble promoting this announcement to the toronto stock exchange or whatever for some coin...

State Endorses New Licence Applications by Congo Ressources SAU According to the MOU Signed with Democratic Republic of the Congo​

Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - November 1, 2022) - AJN Resources Inc. (CSE: AJN) (FSE: 5AT) ("AJN" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that further to the Company's news releases of February 8th and April 19th, 2022, and pursuant to the Memorandum of Understanding (the "MoU") between the Company and the Government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo ("DRC" or the "State") announced on February 8th, 2022, which was endorsed by the State as announced on April 19th, 2022, the State has now authorized the Cadastre Minier RDC (DRC Mining Register) ("CAMI") to accept 22 new applications for exploration permits, which cover 6,278 Mining Squares or 5,398km2 in the eastern DRC, from the newly created, State wholly-owned subsidiary, Congo Ressources SAU. Twenty-one of these applications are prospective for gold in the Kilo-Moto Belt and one permit, which is prospective for lithium, is located in the Manono area. See figures 1 and 2 below. Application will be made according to procedures prescribed by the Mining Code and Regulations of the Democratic Republic of Congo ("DRC").

The portfolio is two-fold in that the first part consists of several highly prospective gold licences located within the Wanga, Rambi, Gada and Nizi project areas and a further 10 prospective exploration licences are in the Kilo-Moto Belt. The second part is aimed at satisfying the State's objective of creating a supply chain of minerals to support the electric vehicle sector. The State has therefore agreed to support the granting of a lithium licence, which covers part of the Manono pegmatite, to Congo Ressources SAU. Additional coordination measures will be undertaken by the State in the coming weeks to ensure the smooth granting of the lithium licence.

Congo Ressources SAU, which has now been fully incorporated, has commenced with the application processes. All licences will have new numbers and will be granted as research permits.

It is the intention of the parties that once all licences are granted the proposed transaction will close and (1) Congo Ressources SAU will hold a 100% direct interest in the secured licences and become a wholly owned subsidiary of AJN, and (2) AJN will issue, to the State, that number of common shares in the capital of AJN so that after closing the State will hold sixty percent (60%) of the fully-diluted issued and outstanding common shares of AJN, whereby the calculation of the sixty percent (60%) is to be made immediately after the closing, not immediately prior to the closing as reported in the Company's February 8, 2022 news release. The issuance of common shares to the State will occur following completion of one or more financings to be conducted in connection with the proposed transaction. The quantum of the capital raise will be assessed during the due diligence period. Shares issued to the State pursuant to the proposed transaction may be subject to regulatory escrow requirements as imposed by Canadian regulatory authorities. After the closing of the proposed transaction the State will have a first right of refusal on any fund raisings carried out by AJN in the future.

On closing of the proposed transaction, the Board of Directors of AJN will be comprised of five directors, two of whom will be directors appointed by the State (one of whom will be Deputy Chairman) and three will be current directors of AJN (one of whom will be Chairman). Closing of the transaction will be subject to legal and technical due diligence, and certain conditions precedent including AJN having obtained all necessary governmental and regulatory approvals and confirmation from all relevant government agencies that all outstanding legal charges, royalties, and taxes have been paid.

A 10% finder's fee is payable at the close of the transaction and the acquisition of the projects, which will be settled by the issuance of AJN common shares to Klaus Eckhof, CEO and President of AJN or his permitted nominees.

Mr. Klaus Eckhof, CEO and President of AJN, commented, "We are extremely excited about the opportunity of working together with the State in developing this highly prospective portfolio of gold exploration assets and the lithium asset at Manono. The State recognises that although the projects have been under government control since the end of colonialism, very little systematic exploration has been carried out on the majority of these projects. We believe that with our management's track record in the DRC, and the strong support that we have from the State, we will be able to deliver on the portfolio of gold projects and the lithium asset at Manono, which underpin the making of a significant new mineral resource player in DRC. We strongly believe that all parties will benefit from a transaction of this type in which the State will have majority ownership of a public company and will benefit in full transparency from its successes. We are confident that our exploration success will profit not only the State but also will be a key driver in alleviating poverty and social conditions in the areas through improvements of the infrastructure and local job creation.
I haven’t seen any local DRC news reporting this, nothing in French at least. Very interesting point.

Also, a lot of boxes popped out around 13359 last night and AJN was not one of them.

Last edited:

JAG

Top 20
I haven’t seen any local DRC news reporting this, nothing in French at least. Very interesting point.

Also, a lot of boxes popped out around 13359 last night and AJN was not one of them.
Evening All,

I just received a call from someone advising that my left nut has been auctioned off?
What The Fuck Wtf GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Ozthescot

Regular
If anything, all these new proceedings just adds more ammunition for the peeps attending the roadshows to ask more hard questions, It could indeed just be more flak and diversion from these twats trying to derail us.
One way or another it will all come out in the wash, wether we are going to like what comes only tim will tell I guess... But here's hoping it all plays out.

Last edited:

Nbaz

Regular
Evening All,

I just received a call from someone advising that my left nut has been auctioned off?
What The Fuck Wtf GIF
Meaning?

Bonsoir

Regular
Evening All,

What The Fuck Wtf GIF
Take it to arbitration to get it back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Ozthescot

Regular
Be mummified by the time he gets it back :eek:
Be mummified before they had even decided on how many arbitrators would be required!

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!

View attachment 21032 View attachment 21033 View attachment 21034
Seriously what drugs are you on???

I'm not even going to try explain what you have said to the rest of the posters on the forum

Suffice to say it's so completely wrong it beggars belief it has been posted

1667387643489.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
Evening All,

What The Fuck Wtf GIF
@Winenut
Happy Season 5 GIF by The Office

• Haha

TDITD

Top 20
I'm also not convinced with Nigel's words that president is fully on our side. All those statements about Felix did not authorize this or that, that he is not happy with Cami are just speculations IMO. If Felix was not happy with Mupande then he could remove him long time ago. If Felix authorized cutting our tenement then he would never admit it anyway because it is simply against the law. Last November he was sitting next to Serge on the stage and was promising us bright future and one year later he is sending his people to AVZ site to check whom he is dealing with? I want to be wrong but it looks like government decided that this tenement is too fat for AVZ and they sanctioned stripping us off a bit. If after New Year Mupande will be still staying in his office then it means they all connected and Felix has his own interest in all this. Few months ago Felix removed and arrested his security chief who was according to press quite dangerous person. So if he really wanted Mupande out.. Earlier I had a different view on all this but now I am more supportive of Wombat's opinion - just give them what they want and let's start mining. If Felix, Nigel or whoever else hiding something then we can't do anything with that unfortunately. This is Africa..
I think this has largely passed Felix by, he is a busy man flying 1st class all over the world telling all who will listen to invest in the next great wonder of the world - DRC

I don't have too much faith in Felix either though, as ultimately this all falls on his shoulders as president, he should be in-country far more than he actually is sorting out his own house before he swans off overseas telling everyone how amazing DRC is to invest an do business in, meanwhile we are under attack constantly by multiple parties seeking their pound of flesh and being stalled at every opportunity.

Apparently, Felix didn't want or even know about CDL being taken off of us. If I was Felix and that was put to me, it's far easier to just agree as Nigel had already agreed to ceding CDL if that was Felix's wish. Seems incredibly counter-productive of Felix to lie about it if he really did want it, to then only order skulduggery to seize it when a simple okay would have done the job?

We want to get a move on and mine,
Like you say this is Africa

• Thinking

TDITD

Top 20
This talk of losing part of what is ours is making me sick to the stomach - even more so when there is a conflict of interest at play. There must be serious consequences if this is how it plays out.

Animation Fun GIF

ozmacca

Regular
Evening All,

What The Fuck Wtf GIF
Guess that means you’ll only have @Winenut left then mate ! 😆

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
I think this has largely passed Felix by, he is a busy man flying 1st class all over the world telling all who will listen to invest in the next great wonder of the world - DRC

I don't have too much faith in Felix either though, as ultimately this all falls on his shoulders as president, he should be in-country far more than he actually is sorting out his own house before he swans off overseas telling everyone how amazing DRC is to invest an do business in, meanwhile we are under attack constantly by multiple parties seeking their pound of flesh and being stalled at every opportunity.

Apparently, Felix didn't want or even know about CDL being taken off of us. If I was Felix and that was put to me, it's far easier to just agree as Nigel had already agreed to ceding CDL if that was Felix's wish. Seems incredibly counter-productive of Felix to lie about it if he really did want it, to then only order skulduggery to seize it when a simple okay would have done the job?

We want to get a move on and mine,
Like you say this is Africa
spongebob-exploding.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Charbella

Regular
Interesting post by Obe, has anyone else heard?

Attachments

• E345B99E-898C-4585-9D11-6360E3734EEE.jpeg
    E345B99E-898C-4585-9D11-6360E3734EEE.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 177
  • Thinking
Top Bottom