Regular

1667419427795.jpeg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Adriano Dude

Emerged
Hi everybody! This is my first Post. ^^
I am not a native speaker of English. So please don't be too picky. I am just small holder of AVZ minerals (42k) from Berlin, Germany and collecting information about my holdings.
Sorry If the following information is already Posted….

This article is in german language.
Looks like first class corruption.

1E3D82E6-5FC9-4C45-B9E4-DEE9536CDA04.jpeg

Another Article in French ( I don’t know if the source is trustable) from 25.5.2022 mentioned: “La signature de ce partenariat fait suite aux décisions de la 49ème Réunion du Conseil des ministres tenue le 15 avril dernier, Félix Tshisekedi recommandant la signature du contrat définitif avec AJN Resources, une firme de droit canadien.”

Google translate: “The signing of this partnership follows the decisions of the 49th Meeting of the Council of Ministers held on April 15, Felix Tshisekedi recommending the signing of the final contract with AJN Resources, a Canadian law firm.”

Edit: and please can someone explain why everybody is talking about pineapples/ananas? 🍍😅 I really don’t understand the context between corruption and pineapples? On urbandictionary.com I just found some dirty shit about “pineappleing someones mom”…

Attachments

• 49B4BD60-C196-429F-8903-08D8ADD44669.jpeg
    49B4BD60-C196-429F-8903-08D8ADD44669.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Screenshot 2022-11-03 074638.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
The comments on this are gold .....

Screenshot 2022-11-03 074715.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Nigel definitely needs to be questioned at the next roadshow meeting regarding AJN even being allowed to apply for a permit for CDL and clarify his interests (potentially conflict of interest too) in AJN.

He'd probably only be able to answer 9.34% of questions related to AJN.

Makes you wonder if Nigel’s ol mate Eckof just made the announcement so Nigel cops a roasting at the roadshows….

Classic stitch up :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Fuck it, I’m claiming 15% stake of it @JAG

GLTA JAG’s
With amount of time JAG spends googling pictures of hot chicks, I don't think that lefty would be worth the effort of brown bags and snacks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Bin59

Regular
I see there’s been a previous complaint to the CSE about AJN Resources:

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Keats

Emerged
I don't have mining background, so maybe I compare apples with pineapples.

CDL
View attachment 21003
RD
View attachment 21004
Hey Solo

We need to remember that the part of CDL drilled is still in our Southern portion so its not what Nigel is talking about at all.

I spoke with Nigel and yes he says the Mica is higher up that way, but he is implying above CDL, as CDL is included in our portion. he is talking "Malaya and further up".

However its just his opinion obv as too my knowledge nothing is drilled up there.

Thanks

Keaton

Reactions: 1 users
This got released locally 5hours ago. I'm just watching it now.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
Deboss even gets a mention :ROFLMAO:
1667428057965.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 37 users

Roon

Regular
  • Haha

wombat74

Top 20
ML = TO . Question now is at what price .
Well well well, now back in 2018 ish Simon actually sold me 10% of he’s 15% that was my 15% to begin with…..

I can’t recall but unless you give me 10mill or something silly then I’ll drag @JAG s nut through sooo many hurdles it’s not funny…

Best you pay me and I’ll disappear but my mates might start to hit you up because they think they own a bit of it also….

Seems we have a old fashion Mexican Standoff without the Mexicans 😂

GLTAH

Until the ASX ANNOUNCEMENTS apparently 😉

Ohh and Nige Hurry up and sell the Joint

Show me my Money…. 💰
Mate you and I both know once the ML drops a Take Over is imminent . Nige would know this . He's chilled . He's relaxed . He's got a big fat pay day coming up to the tune of $100 mil + . This time next year AVZ minerals will be a distant memory . The recent drilling is a nice value add . I'm calling a $6 Billion offer from one of the Majors within a few months of the ML dropping . Little Johnny gets his bicycle for Christmas and little Johnny's mother gets her teeth fixed , a tit job and a better kind of boy friend . Happy ending .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
From what I get the argument is that they don't want Manono lithium to be processed over 600kms away

Reactions: 17 users

Roon

Regular
ML = TO . Question now is at what price .

Mate you and I both know once the ML drops a Take Over is imminent . Nige would know this . He's chilled . He's relaxed . He's got a big fat pay day coming up to the tune of $100 mil + . This time next year AVZ minerals will be a distant memory . The recent drilling is a nice value add . I'm calling a $6 Billion offer from one of the Majors within a few months of the ML dropping . Little Johnny gets his bicycle for Christmas and little Johnny's mother gets her teeth fixed , a tit job and a better kind of boy friend . Happy ending .
I'd like to think you're right, because with how things are going my appetite to sit through years of trouble filled construction and development is a little dimmed at present.

However, I think that 6bil might be a stretch for unbroken ground in DRC that's just gone through an absolute shit fight, and has the prospect of considerably more to come - oh and keep some more billions handy for the project itself and its upgrades.

However if they could pull that off I think it'd be a win for everyone. That's probably my best case outcome right now.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
From what I get the argument is that they don't want Manono lithium to be processed over 600kms away
It's sad seeing those women and children panning the river for minerals to live 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Yeh they are doing some serious lobbying for the factory to be closer to Manono that's for sure. They are super keen for it which is good 👍 some cheeky shots of Nigel there aswell lol

Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
I'd like to think you're right, because with how things are going my appetite to sit through years of trouble filled construction and development is a little dimmed at present.

However, I think that 6bil might be a stretch for unbroken ground in DRC that's just gone through an absolute shit fight, and has the prospect of considerably more to come - oh and keep some more billions handy for the project itself and its upgrades.

However if they could pull that off I think it'd be a win for everyone. That's probably my best case outcome right now.
My low target is $1.50 . Anything over that is gravy .

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
This got released locally 5hours ago. I'm just watching it now.

Nice find mate, Great stuff.

Great to see the locals supporting AVZ and demanding the battery plant to be built in Manono.

Bye Bye transport costs if that happens.

• Thinking
Top Bottom