AVZ Discussion 2022

Bin59

Regular
If AJN were to have any agreements/rights to the northern section of CDL wouldn’t there have been a simultaneous announcement by AVZ on the ASX? I think we can conclude it’s another case of “misinfornation” to put shareholders who put their pineapples away, off balance.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Good point . I think also we don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot here . If Nige can secure a ML for Roche Dure then he's a bloody legend and SH will do well . We don't want to give our enemies any more sh1t to sling at us .
It irks me that all these corrupt companies could have bought this whole tenement for under 1 billion dollars back in 2018, but they wait in the shadows for AVZ to take all the risks, do all the drilling and for lithium price to take off and now they attack.

I say make them pay big time for being greedy slimy pricks, AVZ legally have the rights to the whole tenement.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Roon

Regular
If AJN were to have any agreements/rights to the northern section of CDL wouldn’t there have been a simultaneous announcement by AVZ on the ASX? I think we can conclude it’s another case of “misinfornation” to put shareholders who put their pineapples away, off balance.
Not yet because it only seems to be an application at this point.

Reading the AJN announcement it just feels like a corrupt Klaus Eckoff power play run in clear cahoots with the CAMI DG. He's likely planning to prove it up just a touch and then sell it off to the Chinese (via Cong), just as he tried yet failed to do with AVZ. He's a grub, but he's a grub that has the backing of key players and a willingness to engage in underhand practices that we are not. I don't like this development in any way. I think we've been outplayed thus far by Jean Felix, Cong, and KE. I'm sure there has been a major game being played in the background whispering to the DRC leadership of the need to do this - in order for FTs EV strategy to succeed. Perhaps the Chinese also backing this play through leverage of their support in development of battery factories.

Some tough questions need to be asked on this front... what did NF know? (Again)... when? (Again)

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Onthefm

Regular
Good point . I think also we don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot here . If Nige can secure a ML for Roche Dure then he's a bloody legend and SH will do well . We don't want to give our enemies any more sh1t to sling at us .
I agree but if its true it sticks your guts.

Reactions: 2 users

Bin59

Regular
Does anyone know if that’s Klaus in the pic sitting next to Antoinette, MoM ?

1667375462000.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

solo

Regular
Not yet because it only seems to be an application at this point.

Reading the AJN announcement it just feels like a corrupt Klaus Eckoff power play run in clear cahoots with the CAMI DG. He's likely planning to prove it up just a touch and then sell it off to the Chinese (via Cong), just as he tried yet failed to do with AVZ. He's a grub, but he's a grub that has the backing of key players and a willingness to engage in underhand practices that we are not. I don't like this development in any way. I think we've been outplayed thus far by Jean Felix, Cong, and KE. I'm sure there has been a major game being played in the background whispering to the DRC leadership of the need to do this - in order for FTs EV strategy to succeed. Perhaps the Chinese also backing this play through leverage of their support in development of battery factories.

Some tough questions need to be asked on this front... what did NF know? (Again)... when? (Again)

I'm also not convinced with Nigel's words that president is fully on our side. All those statements about Felix did not authorize this or that, that he is not happy with Cami are just speculations IMO. If Felix was not happy with Mupande then he could remove him long time ago. If Felix authorized cutting our tenement then he would never admit it anyway because it is simply against the law. Last November he was sitting next to Serge on the stage and was promising us bright future and one year later he is sending his people to AVZ site to check whom he is dealing with? I want to be wrong but it looks like government decided that this tenement is too fat for AVZ and they sanctioned stripping us off a bit. If after New Year Mupande will be still staying in his office then it means they all connected and Felix has his own interest in all this. Few months ago Felix removed and arrested his security chief who was according to press quite dangerous person. So if he really wanted Mupande out.. Earlier I had a different view on all this but now I am more supportive of Wombat's opinion - just give them what they want and let's start mining. If Felix, Nigel or whoever else hiding something then we can't do anything with that unfortunately. This is Africa..

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire

hedrox

Regular
The next road shows will be interesting...

Reactions: 9 users

CashKing

Regular

View attachment 21017
Looks like him to me..

Wait up it might be Joaquim NUNES DE ALMEIDA

10:40 Extractive resources and industries in Africa

Antoinette N’SAMBA KALAMBAYI, Minister of Mines, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Joaquim NUNES DE ALMEIDA, Head of Mobility & Energy Intensive Industries, DG GROW, EUROPEAN COMMISSION
John NSANA KANYONI, Chief Executive Officer, METACHEM
Gerardine MAHORO, GONAT Project Manager at African Development Bank & Founder ACT05

Last edited:
  • Fire
This talk of losing part of what is ours is making me sick to the stomach - even more so when there is a conflict of interest at play. There must be serious consequences if this is how it plays out.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Onthefm

Regular
I'm also not convinced with Nigel's words that president is fully on our side. All those statements about Felix did not authorize this or that, that he is not happy with Cami are just speculations IMO. If Felix was not happy with Mupande then he could remove him long time ago. If Felix authorized cutting our tenement then he would never admit it anyway because it is simply against the law. Last November he was sitting next to Serge on the stage and was promising us bright future and one year later he is sending his people to AVZ site to check whom he is dealing with? I want to be wrong but it looks like government decided that this tenement is too fat for AVZ and they sanctioned stripping us off a bit. If after New Year Mupande will be still staying in his office then it means they all connected and Felix has his own interest in all this. Few months ago Felix removed and arrested his security chief who was according to press quite dangerous person. So if he really wanted Mupande out.. Earlier I had a different view on all this but now I am more supportive of Wombat's opinion - just give them what they want and let's start mining. If Felix, Nigel or whoever else hiding something then we can't do anything with that unfortunately. This is Africa..
Fuck mining just sell it to the highest bidder. If its this fucked up just to get the ml imagine trying to build a plant . It will be a nightmare.

• Thinking
  • Haha

wombat74

Top 20
Mate where we come from it's Bling Bling but in Africa it's Bling Bang !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
Looks like him to me..

Antoinette N’SAMBA KALAMBAYI, Minister of Mines, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Joaquim NUNES DE ALMEIDA, Head of Mobility & Energy Intensive Industries, DG GROW, EUROPEAN COMMISSION
Gerardine MAHORO, GONAT Project Manager at African Development Bank & Founder ACT05

I think you're right Cash
1667377953118.png

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha

LOCKY82

Regular
Does anyone have date time and venue for nz roadshow please? 👍

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Bonsoir

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Charbella

Regular
Look at the share price action for AJN today, something is not adding up.

Attachments

• 93608153-03BB-4B2C-8F60-98ADA401B9C0.png
    93608153-03BB-4B2C-8F60-98ADA401B9C0.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
  • Thinking
Look at the share price action for AJN today, something is not adding up.
Management selling on fake good news? Because they no they've got nothing? Wishful thinking? IMO. GLTAH.

Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
The next road shows will be interesting...

*In other News i see where CATL aren't exactly sitting around wasting time while they wait on Manono, as

World’s top battery maker CATL grabs stake in DRC cobalt-copper miner

China’s Contemporary Amperex Technology Co Ltd, the world’s largest battery maker, will buy a 25% stake in CMOC Group (previously known ad China Molybdenum), in the latest move by a battery producer to secure supply of key metals.
blank.gif

CATL’s second largest shareholder, Sichuan CATL, will indirectly own a 24.68% stake in CMOC via a capital boost and stake transfer valued at 26.75 billion yuan (roughly $3.7 billion), the battery maker said in a filing on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.

The move makes CATL the world’s second largest indirect shareholder in the copper-cobalt giant, which owns and operates the Tenke Fungurume Mine (TFM) in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).

Last year, the Chinese manufacturer acquired a 25% interest in CMOC’s Kisanfu copper-cobalt mine, also in the DRC, for $137.5 million.

The deal is among many recent examples of Chinese miners and battery makers forging closer ties as the accelerating shift to electric vehicles highlights the shortage of key metals needed to power the clean-energy revolution.

CATL is trying to address supply-chain constraints by being more active upstream.

It was the losing bidder for Canada’s Millennial Lithium a year ago, and has signed agreements with several Chinese provincial governments, including Sichuan and Jiangxi, to secure lithium supplies.

www.mining.com/category/battery-metals/

• Thinking

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

View attachment 21017

Looks like him to me..

Cash is right and I was bout to post the exact picture of him that Remark posted....

I'd never google image searched him before, a little surprised by the results TBH, too many pictures of NF for my liking.

Klaus.JPG

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom