AVZ Discussion 2022

Uglybob

Regular
There's more whining in here than a plane fresh from London.
First everyone is scared out of their minds with an array of pineapples and pitchforks ready to storm the roadshows and lynch the BOD. Then after the first roadshow, things are quietly explained and everyone is all placated and happy again.

Two days later, everyone is running away from the next bogeyman and we are back to square one. If you are that fragile, maybe stick to Commonwealth bank shares, or perhaps a good term deposit...

I don't post a lot, but two things I've said in the past:
1. Nigel will want to keep his powder dry and not show his hand.
2. They aren't rolling out a roadshow where they know they are going to get slaughtered.

I was right about those two, any hopefully I'm right about this load or malarkey being a non-event too. Nigel seems to get these things right more often than not.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1667389004171.png

AJN have posted that they have made an application for the area

New permits and numbers to be assigned

Sure ....AJN are thieving arseholes....they've made an application for that area

We understand that it is likely a new number and permit will be assigned to the part in question carved out of permit 13359 so that's no surprise

To then state "Looks like CDL is gone"????

So AVZ have just lost it....completely.....gone ........a section of a legitimate permit that a corrupted CAMI official illegally carved out is just going to be handed to AJN????

Well ...I'll guess we'll have to wait and see

But AJN getting the ML over that carved off part of 13359 and effectively CDL in 2 seconds smells like a lot of corrupt/paperbag/spin/misinformation bullshit to me

• Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

CashKing

Regular
Evening All,

I just received a call from someone advising that my left nut has been auctioned off?
What The Fuck Wtf GIF
Fuck it, I’m claiming 15% stake of it @JAG

GLTA JAG’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
I haven’t seen any local DRC news reporting this, nothing in French at least. Very interesting point.

Also, a lot of boxes popped out around 13359 last night and AJN was not one of them.

*Fyi, fwiw, I noticed this on the Crapper re:- AJN

You are right about the TSX comparison to ASX.

However, AJN is not listed here.

My mate who is VP and Head of TSX (Toronto Stock Exchange) warned me to be wary of investing in companies listed on the Canadian Stock Exchange (CSE) because there are minimal to no regulations and it attracts some dodgy companies.

AJN is listed on the CSE.

So is Tantalex (TTX) which concerns me.

bmo​

AJN Resources Inc. 1400 - 1199 West Hasting Street., Vancouver BC

Klaus Eckhof​

President and CEO

Mr Eckhof is the founder and former Executive Chairman of AVZ Minerals Ltd.
AVZ is a mineral exploration company focused on developing the Manono Project, potentially one of the world’s largest lithium-rich LCT (lithium, caesium, tantalum) pegmatite deposits. Manono is located in the south of the DRC in central Africa.

AJN Resources Inc. (CSE: AJN) (Frankfurt: 5AT)

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank

#Hmmm.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Fletch77

Regular
Cash is right and I was bout to post the exact picture of him that Remark posted....

I'd never google image searched him before, a little surprised by the results TBH, too many pictures of NF for my liking.

View attachment 21031
That’s really weird…

The below image is what came up when I did a google search for him 🤔

18BA2494-D7A6-4349-9063-C994EAFC17D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Cash is right and I was bout to post the exact picture of him that Remark posted....

I'd never google image searched him before, a little surprised by the results TBH, too many pictures of NF for my liking.

View attachment 21031
1667390804133.png
1667390818908.jpeg

Coincidence??

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

TDITD

Top 20
Interesting post by Obe, has anyone else heard?
Nope, I would love a phone call though.

“Could you repeat that for me”
“Um Mr.TDITD we would like to purchase all of your shares off you for a very reasonable price of 78 cents”
“I am not sure I got that, one more time please”
*Idiot repeats
“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha……………hahahahahahahahahahaha…..Oh fuck that’s a good one hahahahahahahahahahaha, stop it, hahahahahahahahahahaha, oh shit that hurts, hahahahahhahahahahahaha”
“um so Sir is that a no”
“are you looking for a pineapple?”

• Haha
  • Fire

TDITD

Top 20
There's more whining in here than a plane fresh from London.
First everyone is scared out of their minds with an array of pineapples and pitchforks ready to storm the roadshows and lynch the BOD. Then after the first roadshow, things are quietly explained and everyone is all placated and happy again.

Two days later, everyone is running away from the next bogeyman and we are back to square one. If you are that fragile, maybe stick to Commonwealth bank shares, or perhaps a good term deposit...

I don't post a lot, but two things I've said in the past:
1. Nigel will want to keep his powder dry and not show his hand.
2. They aren't rolling out a roadshow where they know they are going to get slaughtered.

I was right about those two, any hopefully I'm right about this load or malarkey being a non-event too. Nigel seems to get these things right more often than not.
Bob what I want to know is why you are standing at the airport arrivals gate of incoming planes from London, an how often is this done? Is this a hobby like train spotting or birdwatching ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
Ok last one for the night an I’ll stop,
Our big guns are onto it

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Dijon101

Regular
Just more noise I believe.

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users

antimatter

Regular
View attachment 21052

AJN have posted that they have made an application for the area

New permits and numbers to be assigned

Sure ....AJN are thieving arseholes....they've made an application for that area

We understand that it is likely a new number and permit will be assigned to the part in question carved out of permit 13359 so that's no surprise

To then state "Looks like CDL is gone"????

So AVZ have just lost it....completely.....gone ........a section of a legitimate permit that a corrupted CAMI official illegally carved out is just going to be handed to AJN????

Well ...I'll guess we'll have to wait and see

But AJN getting the ML over that carved off part of 13359 and effectively CDL in 2 seconds smells like a lot of corrupt/paperbag/spin/misinformation bullshit to me
Sure...we have no choice at the moment except wait and see. I hope we retain CDL. However, there are few reasons why I think we may lose it.

1. AJN made an official announcement on the Canadian exchange which reduce the chance of misinformation.
2. The announcement mentioned that the DRC gov authorised CAMI to accept AJN application for lithium exploration permit in Manono.
3. The shape of the area that AJN applies for the exploration permit ( shown in red) in their announcement looks exactly the same as the yellow area that you highlighted in your previous post.
4. As a listed company, it would be very bad for AJN if it releases misleading information and refer to CDL area in the announcement without concrete government backing in some form of writing.
5. If 4. Is true, there must be some form of agreement between the gov and AJN that AVZ is not aware of.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Mickdavo

Regular
My take on this is that AJN has made an application and is sponsored by the government. Doesn't say what level of government and who/what position that person holds. I would assume someone in the back pocket of AJN attempting to help them push through an Application...

It's carefully worded enough that if/when it doesnt get through they don't get sued by SH's....

My view anyway..

Sure...we have no choice at the moment except wait and see. I hope we retain CDL. However, there are few reasons why I think we may lose it.

1. AJN made an official announcement on the Canadian exchange which reduce the chance of misinformation.
2. The announcement mentioned that the DRC gov authorised CAMI to accept AJN application for lithium exploration permit in Manono.
3. The shape of the area that AJN applies for the exploration permit ( shown in red) in their announcement looks exactly the same as the yellow area that you highlighted in your previous post.
4. As a listed company, it would be very bad for AJN if it releases misleading information and refer to CDL area in the announcement without concrete government backing in some form of writing.
5. If 4. Is true, there must be some form of agreement between the gov and AJN that AVZ is not aware of.

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
:unsure: Let's not make the mistake of just pushing this down - like with the 2021 court cases that have led to 6 months suspension.

Just saying!

• Fire

Hudnut

Regular
Fuck it, I’m claiming 15% stake of it @JAG

GLTA JAG’s

Too late, I already sold it. Mr Cong assures me he'll pay the balance sometime.
I'm off to buy some snacks.
Unless you can prove you have pre-emptive rights?

• Haha
  • Wow

Mickdavo

Regular

• Fire
  • Love

Spikerama

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

CashKing

Regular
Too late, I already sold it. Mr Cong assures me he'll pay the balance sometime.
I'm off to buy some snacks.
Unless you can prove you have pre-emptive rights?
Well well well, now back in 2018 ish Simon actually sold me 10% of he’s 15% that was my 15% to begin with…..

I can’t recall but unless you give me 10mill or something silly then I’ll drag @JAG s nut through sooo many hurdles it’s not funny…

Best you pay me and I’ll disappear but my mates might start to hit you up because they think they own a bit of it also….

Seems we have a old fashion Mexican Standoff without the Mexicans 😂

GLTAH

Until the ASX ANNOUNCEMENTS apparently 😉

Ohh and Nige Hurry up and sell the Joint

Show me my Money…. 💰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Mickdavo

Regular
What does this even mean? Can we please just fucken speak in plain English for once? FFS

Calm down mate, you could actually click the article and read it.. I can't copy and paste the article as it's protected...

Reactions: 6 users
Nigel definitely needs to be questioned at the next roadshow meeting regarding AJN even being allowed to apply for a permit for CDL and clarify his interests (potentially conflict of interest too) in AJN.

Reactions: 15 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Nigel definitely needs to be questioned at the next roadshow meeting regarding AJN even being allowed to apply for a permit for CDL and clarify his interests (potentially conflict of interest too) in AJN.

Makes you wonder if Nigel’s ol mate Eckof just made the announcement so Nigel cops a roasting at the roadshows….

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom