AVZ Discussion 2022

Roon

Regular
How would the President be seen in the World International Business especially after his presentations on DRC following appropriate mining laws if he let's individuals use his name without his knowledge for financial gain.
Total embarrassment bring in IGF .
DG days are numbered ?
How would he be seen? Probably the same way hes being viewed now, given the same thing happened on video with his close advisor doing exactly that - and everyone's seemingly forgotten about that whilst FT continues his investor roadshows saying we're open for business. And while for optics old mate was arrested, he was then quietly let out a few days later, and is likely to never be prosecuted. And frankly IGF seems to be a toothless tiger, in any case, outside its underutilized ability to impose some administrative sanctions. It's an advisory and investigative body mostly, relying on the judiciary to actually prosecute on any of its recommendations. And we've seen personally how closely the politically and financially contaminated judiciary follows up on these... so sure, bringing in the IGF 'watchdog' can shine attention on things, but don't expect it to result in actual action if this would go against high-level political interests or cause embarassment to the countrys leadership. And who knows what embarrassing goodies Jean Felix has in his grab bag that's let him shake off all the previous attempts to oust him.

I also think people sometimes overestimate the level of global business focus on the result of what's playing out with AVZ - many businesses will likely still come to make their shot in DRC regardless of what occurs. I mean we did, despite our predecessors licence being stripped, as have other western outfits like Glencore who continue to invest despite the challenges. And do you think that companies currently seeking a foothold in Manono would all depart if this gets handed to the Chinese or others on a platter? Look at the Republic of Congo as an example, despite its poor track record and cancellation of projects like Sundance it still gains outside investors, and not just foolhardy explorers, but also major Western operators like Chevron. Where there's money to be made, companies will continue to take risks, and put their standards of business conduct to one side. The gap between what a Western government says and what private Western corporations are willing to accept is a significant one. And then there's always the Chinese willing to drop in...

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Just a thought, what if the tenement split did happen but in a beneficial way to us?

AJN buying that part of the tenement we free carry a percentage of it, money received from AJN pays for our plant at RD and AJN can compete with us all they like but at the end of the day they'd be paying us for the privilege of mining lithium.

I'm basing this speculation on nothing other than the mess on the CAMI portal and the fact we/NF have ties to AJN.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Bin59

Regular
Just a thought, what if the tenement split did happen but in a beneficial way to us?

AJN buying that part of the tenement we free carry a percentage of it, money received from AJN pays for our plant at RD and AJN can compete with us all they like but at the end of the day they'd be paying us for the privilege of mining lithium.

I'm basing this speculation on nothing other than the mess on the CAMI portal and the fact we/NF have ties to AJN.
Especially if AJN gave up their rights to the lithium tailings - or was that TTX?

Edit -TTX have the tailings, Klaus is a director

Reactions: 1 users

DoubleA

Regular

Wishful thinking surely? Don't AJN have a market cap of $10m?

Bonsoir

Regular
Firstly these pricks are trying to take 15% of the whole tenement that had been paid for by AVZ then illegally annulled by shonky judge in DRC.

Then the pricks jumped in and stole the 15% preemptive rights that AVZ did not own but had first dibs on.

Then they illegally sliced up the tenement and want to give about 50 billion $ of lithium to some other shifty cunts for what in return for AVZ ?

So now we have a possibility of a substantial reduction in tenement size and 2 x 15% ownership uncertainty.

I’m sure AVZ would have drilled the entire tenement if there was a chance of these crooks chopping off a chunk of land but why should they have to do that, it’s a single tenement for which they drilled enough data to proceed to mining without wasting more time and money by further drillling.

I know……….. wait for the announcements to come out but this is what we are facing, just baffling how everyone knows what’s going on but the DRC government support for AVZ seems fucking inadequate.

Rant over, time for meds.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Samus

Top 20
Sorry to put you in the spotlight here Roon but the anti geist's perceptions of this forum are false imo.

In my opinion and experience it's been easier to remain objective in this environment as opposed to the alternative.

It's a forum for shareholders but HC still exists for those that prefer the all in brawl and shitting on fellow shareholders.

Clearly DG prefers it here better but the holier than thou attitude/god complex with us as his pupils as he garnered a higher understanding of all things AVZ along with vital confidential information that he just 'couldn't' :rolleyes: disclose was getting a bit much. I'm glad to see him gone despite a few interesting posts.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Firstly these pricks are trying to take 15% of the whole tenement that had been paid for by AVZ then illegally annulled by shonky judge in DRC.

Then the pricks jumped in and stole the 15% preemptive rights that AVZ did not own but had first dibs on.

Then they illegally sliced up the tenement and want to give about 50 billion $ of lithium to some other shifty cunts for what in return for AVZ ?

So now we have a possibility of a substantial reduction in tenement size and 2 x 15% ownership uncertainty.

I’m sure AVZ would have drilled the entire tenement if there was a chance of these crooks chopping off a chunk of land but why should they have to do that, it’s a single tenement for which they drilled enough data to proceed to mining without wasting more time and money by further drillling.

I know……….. wait for the announcements to come out but this is what we are facing, just baffling how everyone knows what’s going on but the DRC government support for AVZ seems fucking inadequate.

I appear to have surplus meds, courtesy of Sammael. You’re welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20

:unsure: All sounds a bit like some insestuous bum chums having it off in the tainling pile.
I appear to have surplus meds, courtesy of Sammael. You’re welcome
Don't take any more than three of those every 8 hours xerof!
I know from experience.

• Haha
  • Fire

Bonsoir

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Roon

Regular
Sorry to put you in the spotlight here Roon but the anti geist's perceptions of this forum are false imo.

In my opinion and experience it's been easier to remain objective in this environment as opposed to the alternative.

It's a forum for shareholders but HC still exists for those that prefer the all in brawl and shitting on fellow shareholders.

Clearly DG prefers it here better but the holier than thou attitude/god complex with us as his pupils as he garnered a higher understanding of all things AVZ along with vital confidential information that he just 'couldn't' :rolleyes: disclose was getting a bit much. I'm glad to see him gone despite a few interesting posts.

No worries, I've found most are willing to consider dissident views if put forward in a straightforward manner with a bit of thought backing it. Not in all cases, and I've surely copped a bit of flak over the years on HC, but I think the majority do want to have actual discussion. Especially here. Viva la TSE.

But in any case I'll still look to engage privately with DG.

Last edited:

Onthefm

Regular

Nigel be a business partner with the crooks is the most disturbing part of the whole sordid affair imo. If true don't see how it can be tenable. But have no choice. Never felt so helpless on a business deal in my life. If its true. Christ I hope it isn't true.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

solo

Regular
Looks to me Nigel was fully aware of AJN plans. Even Axino pumping both AVZ and AJN at the same time.

On Monday I was surprised for a first time ever to learn about "high mica content" and now I am keen to think it was brought to attention only to justify the loss of northern part. Did someone verify drilling results and compare mica presence in RD and CDL?

1667366598202.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
:unsure: All sounds a bit like some insestuous bum chums having it off in the tainling pile.

I know from experience.

NF and Kunta Klaus having it off in a tailings pile is a mental image I didn't really need today but thanks I guess :ROFLMAO:

No worries, I've found most are willing to consider dissident views if put forward in a reasonable snd straightforward manner with a bit of thought backing it. Not in all cases, as I too have copped a bit of flak over the years on HC, but I think the majority do want to have actual discussion. Especially here. Viva la TSE.

But in any case I'll still look to engage privately with DG.

If you ever manage to decipher the cryptic crossword please let us know.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

solo

Regular
I don't have mining background, so maybe I compare apples with pineapples.

CDL
1667368735842.png

RD
Untitled-2.jpg

• Thinking
  • Wow

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

I know from experience.
I’ve licked my screen in three places and no effect at all

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Elmitso

Sounds like someone needs to ask about the conflict of interest at the next RS?

• Fire
  • Thinking
For all we know Nigel and that German c--t are best mates . Can't remember Nigel voicing any disapproval when Klaus dumped his 60million AVZ shares and f--ked our share price . Looks like a few extra questions coming Nigel's way .
I'm catching up on 4 pages, someone may have already said: "Isn't the new AJN mix going to be 60% owned by DRC? Maybe Nige's 9.5% is going to DRC?" Br Sparrowhawk

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Aeolian

Looks to me Nigel was fully aware of AJN plans. Even Axino pumping both AVZ and AJN at the same time.

On Monday I was surprised for a first time ever to learn about "high mica content" and now I am keen to think it was brought to attention only to justify the loss of northern part. Did someone verify drilling results and compare mica presence in RD and CDL?

View attachment 21002
This AJN deal has a really bad smell about it.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
I'm catching up on 4 pages, someone may have already said: "Isn't the new AJN mix going to be 60% owned by DRC? Maybe Nige's 9.5% is going to DRC?" Br Sparrowhawk
Good point . I think also we don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot here . If Nige can secure a ML for Roche Dure then he's a bloody legend and SH will do well . We don't want to give our enemies any more sh1t to sling at us .

• Thinking
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom