AVZ Discussion 2022

C

ChrisU

Samus

Top 20

COMINIERE SA RESPONSE TO THE ALLEGATIONS OF MINING FRAUD OF MORE THAN 10 MILLION USD VALUED AT 60 TONS OF COLTAN AND CASSITERITE IN MANONO AND MALEMBA-NKULU​

OCTOBER 29, 2022 ARNBETHNIC

The Simplified Joint Stock Company called UNITED COMINIERE, hereinafter “UC SAS” or the “Company” is the result of a Joint Venture Agreement dated July 27, 2016 between La Congolaise de l’exploitation Minière (COMINIERE SA) and Sandstone Worldwide Ltd (SANDSTONE) respectively owner of thirty (30) and seventy (70) shares within the Joint Venture for the development of Exploration Permits numbered 12447, 12448, 12460 and 12462 in the Provinces of Haut-Lomami and Tanganyika in the Democratic Republic of Congo;
We, associates of UC SAS, have just read an article on ACTUALITE.CD, a reputable online media specializing in political, security and economic information which, if its title is to be believed, attributes to us the denunciation of a mining fraud of 60 tons of coltan and cassiterites through a press release dated October 22, 2022 of which we are not aware;
Indeed, public opinion will remember that UC SAS has just gone through a structural crisis organized and maintained by its former technical and operations director, named KASEKA TSONGO Abraham, detained on bail who, using his position within the Company and abusing the trust placed in him by his former employer TANTALEX LITHIUM Corporation (Tantalex), fomented an extrastatutory sale of all the shares of SANDSTONE for the benefit of a certain ORE Sarlu, a phantom company of which a certain MIHIGO NABINTU Micheline is informed in as managing partner;
Mr. Hadley NATUS and Mr. Éric ALLARD are respectively Chairman of the Board of Directors (PCA) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Tantalex. As such, the CEO in addition Chairman of SANDSTONE, a 100% subsidiary of Tantalex was appointed by the Extraordinary General Meeting (AGE) of July 02, 2021 as Chairman – Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of UC SAS alongside a strong team made up of representatives of the Company’s two partners: COMINIERE SA and Sandstone;
The Single Window for Business Creation (GUCE), the Ministry of Justice and that of the Portfolio, boss of state companies, had time to confront all the declared parties, unlike the Peace Court of Lubumbashi / Kamalondo which did not not hesitate to convict by default an innocent person based on evidence demonstrating the incongruity and lack of intelligence of their author, who is none other than Mr. KASEKA TSONGO Abraham, denounced as a usurper and disapproved by COMINIERE SA through his correspondence referenced CEM/DG/080/amm/2021 of September 28, 2021, with in his pay a gang of professional legal businessmen who did not hesitate to install the mafia in institutions as administrative as judicial to the great damn investors of all edges;
We agree that the Democratic Republic of the Congo deserves better than an intoxication of the online media by people without a physical address and who cannot demonstrate their ability to carry out a project – as His Excellency Madam Minister of State, Minister of Justice and Keeper of the Seals in her correspondence incriminated by the article published on ACTUALITE.CD whose “interest for the economy of the Country is not to be demonstrated” and which is bearer of hope for the local population who witnessed the assembly of the first modern production unit in Manono and the social actions carried out jointly with the NGOs and the provincial authorities (images);
The occasion making the thief, we open our doors to all the media and “activists”>, to all the NGOs, to anyone wishing to soak up the truth around the Joint Venture UNITED COMINIERE SAS whose Head Office is located at No. 11, avenue In Mazaz, Golf-Malela district, municipality and city of Lubumbashi, Province of Haut-Katanga in the Democratic Republic of Congo and whose operating headquarters are being set up in Kalemie, Province of Tanganyika;
Unfortunately my eyes just glazed over trying to read more of this. 😵

Reactions: 7 users
C

ChrisU

ANYWAY....

Here is some more speculation from me that you top blokes and ladies might enjoy...

What if the Zijin/Comminarie, as well as the Dathomir/Cong issues, are really no issue at all, and never truly were.
Which is why it was indeed immaterial and why BOD didn't bother to inform the market.

We don't yet truly know what this massive extension is really about.
What if it is only about the tenement CDL cut-off thing?

I'm saying this because a lot of us are furious we werent alerted to these issues with ownership % earlier... but what if they're nothing to do with the hold up?
I'm just speculating, but I'd say we are mostly assuming it is to do with that. But it might not be.

I guess I'm just saying, let's wait and see.

It’s immaterial in one sense, legal rights, but that doesn’t mean non-disclosure by ASX standards. If you don’t think JV partners have obstructed progress for AVZ (material test), then you must be kidding

BEISHA

Top 20
ANYWAY....

Here is some more speculation from me that you top blokes and ladies might enjoy...

What if the Zijin/Comminarie, as well as the Dathomir/Cong issues, are really no issue at all, and never truly were.
Which is why it was indeed immaterial and why BOD didn't bother to inform the market.

We don't yet truly know what this massive extension is really about.
What if it is only about the tenement CDL cut-off thing?

I'm saying this because a lot of us are furious we werent alerted to these issues with ownership % earlier... but what if they're nothing to do with the hold up?
I'm just speculating, but I'd say we are mostly assuming it is to do with that. But it might not be.

I guess I'm just saying, let's wait and see.
Good to see you are back focussing on the issues of AVZ mate, you are clearly frustrated, as we all are..........nobody knows the real reasons for this extended suspension, but hopefully JAG might provide some answers to those questions provided for the Perth roadshow which starts tomorrow.....;)

I have another question for you and everyone to think about which has been swimming in my head for a while....

What if Zijin truly does have a case regards to the " snack " 15%, what if Zijin entered the deal in good faith and indeed the true culprit in that deal was Cominiere being derelict in its duty of DRC law regards to pre emptive rights with AVZ Dathcom ?

In Zijins mind, " its not our problem " , its the fuck up of cominiere, hence we will take this to the ICC for a deliberation there rather than the corrupt DRC courts.

I dont believe Dathomir has a case , cause money was paid, agreements were made........or so we believe.

Cant wait until conjecture is filled with some sort of truth starting with the perth roadshow.

Calm the farm until then bro.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
Good to see you are back focussing on the issues of AVZ mate, you are clearly frustrated, as we all are..........nobody knows the real reasons for this extended suspension, but hopefully JAG might provide some answers to those questions provided for the Perth roadshow which starts tomorrow.....;)

I have another question for you and everyone to think about which has been swimming in my head for a while....

What if Zijin truly does have a case regards to the " snack " 15%, what if Zijin entered the deal in good faith and indeed the true culprit in that deal was Cominiere being derelict in its duty of DRC law regards to pre emptive rights with AVZ Dathcom ?

In Zijins mind, " its not our problem " , its the fuck up of cominiere, hence we will take this to the ICC for a deliberation there rather than the corrupt DRC courts.

I dont believe Dathomir has a case , cause money was paid, agreements were made........or so we believe.

Cant wait until conjecture is filled with some sort of truth starting with the perth roadshow.

Calm the farm until then bro.
Hmm.. when I brake down what we know, I can't see that being the case.
They would have done their due dilligence and found out about the pre emptive rights, unless Com lied to them about it.
The snack fee, the low price overall, speaks of a bribe and a hope they would be successful, them giving up that deposit speaks to me that it was just the cost of doing business and a risk they took. They would demand their money back if they acted in good faith with the purchase.
And if they were legitimate, it still doesn't mean it was Com's to legally sell anyway.
If in an alternative universe they did get the 15%, we can still go mining with a majority (however I would sell out if they did).

So are we doubting that video we were shown about Zijin giving back the shares and forfitting the deposit?
I know people would rightfully believe they are still at the table with the ICC hearing still going ahead, but as I said in a previous post, they would need to complete those hearings to be able to answer to their shareholders/stakeholders.

Fuck me time seems to be going slower than molassis in winter!!!
But what else are we gonna do since none of us can stop thinking about and speculating about all of this drama.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hmm.. when I brake down what we know, I can't see that being the case.
They would have done their due dilligence and found out about the pre emptive rights, unless Com lied to them about it.
The snack fee, the low price overall, speaks of a bribe and a hope they would be successful, them giving up that deposit speaks to me that it was just the cost of doing business and a risk they took. They would demand their money back if they acted in good faith with the purchase.
And if they were legitimate, it still doesn't mean it was Com's to legally sell anyway.
If in an alternative universe they did get the 15%, we can still go mining with a majority (however I would sell out if they did).

So are we doubting that video we were shown about Zijin giving back the shares and forfitting the deposit?
I know people would rightfully believe they are still at the table with the ICC hearing still going ahead, but as I said in a previous post, they would need to complete those hearings to be able to answer to their shareholders/stakeholders.

Fuck me time seems to be going slower than molassis in winter!!!
But what else are we gonna do since none of us can stop thinking about and speculating about all of this drama.
I am not doubting nor believing anything................I have always said, ASX announcements is the real truth metre.

One would also like to think that we can trust our BOD for the truth metre too via roadshow or AGM too.

Until then...

Reactions: 8 users

Hudnut

Regular
My responses to the questions posed by the Artist Formerly Known As R2D2:

How has Tshisekedi been cleaning up the “place up”?

- DGAF as long as any corruption affecting AVZ is dealt with.

Why could Tshisedeki not stop the Portfolio Ministry and Cominiere from transacting, because there was a State asset sale freeze?

- Refer answer 1

Why has AVZ not recognized the alleged state asset freeze?

- Probably because if no-one else is, then it isn't a freeze and we've got a mine to get going.

Why did the Congolese state make a joint venture easily with AJN but not AVZ?

- I don't care happens with other companies. Just AVZ.

Is Klaus Eckhof an opponent of AVZ in Manono?

- Don't care as long as we get a mine sooner rather than later.

If not, why is he assisting Simon Cong with AJN and TTX?

- Don't care, but probably 'cause he is remunerated. I'd rather focus on how AVZ get to mining.

Is CATL involved still with Cong and Tantalex? I refer to the equity injection in 2018 by CATL chairman Zheng Yuqun.

- Not really relevant. Companies can deal with multiple companies you know.

Did Klaus Eckhof engage in insider trading between June 04 to June 07 2018?

- And how does knowing that help us now?

Do you still enjoy a close association with Mr Eckhof?

- Still DGAF, as long as we get mining he can be best friends with Satan for all I care.

So let's not waste time with 9 questions that are downramping history lessons and will chew up time un-necessarily. None of the above questions will result in information re: current state of affairs and what happens next re: ML and mining.

Keep focused on:
  1. - What is the current state of play?
  2. Finding out how we get to mining from here, and when the ML is coming.
  3. - What timeframes we are talking about?
  4. - How realistic those timeframes are
  5. - Getting some decent information from the BOD from now on, rather than the unsatisfactory, obtuse and brief ASX announcements we currently get. This leads to wild speculation and uninformed pissed off investors.
  6. - Letting them know the BOD performance so far re: disclosure and updating shareholders is not satisfactory, and we are very unhappy about it. Forget the ASX, I'm talking about disclosure to us.
  7. - Any reference to "imminent" will result in immediate and repeated pineappling.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

whales

Regular
A bit incorrect. I mentioned he is from the same tribe as Prime Minister, not President. However, at the moment I would prefer to refrain from any theories and assumptions until tomorrow.
Thank you for your reply.
Good to know that the President is not from same tribe.
Hopefully the IGF can have a major influence and the court case Instigated by IGF against Cominiere provides enough evidence to remove DG of CAMI.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
@Der Geist has now limited access to his profile

He really has turned this into the crapper

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
Thank you for your reply.
Good to know that the President is not from same tribe.
Hopefully the IGF can have a major influence and the court case Instigated by IGF against Cominiere provides enough evidence to remove DG of CAMI.
It's difficult to understand why they can't just yank him out by the scruff and heave him out the door.
Perhaps the BOD can enlighten us a bit more about this at the roadshows as well. :unsure:

Reactions: 9 users

Roon

Regular
Fingers crossed we get a detailed update announcement from AVZ management tomorrow.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

CHB

Regular
Fingers crossed we get a detailed update announcement from AVZ management tomorrow.

definitely - very excited to tomorrow and hearing about the roadshow.

Will be the most information we would have gotten in over a year

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Fletch77

Regular
I’m just glad I wasn’t drunk or high reading the last 4 or 5 pages just now 🤯

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
For some reason locals don't want a mine or battery manufacturing plant - the comments on these posts are insightful ...

Edit: I may have misread some of those - seems they DO want the factory in Manono, because they don't want other provinces to take advantage of Manono's lithium for their own benefit - am I reading it right? In which case, I wonder who burned our Landcruiser?
This may answer your question.

Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
What do you reckon, tomorrow end of trading 1pm WA time, Roadshow 5pm WA time, announcement 7am WA time, or 1.01pm WA time?

Or 8 am WA time having a cuppa, 8.30 am WA time fuck the dog, 10 am WA time 'oh yeah that bloody announcement, or stuff it, we will tell them later?

• Haha
I know it’s bad and certainly frustrating @Fletch77 but there’s an effort going on by Der Geist - ChrisU (R2D2) to steer the conversation towards attacking AVZ in a way that would not only be detrimental to AVZ, but also to shareholders.

That agenda along with pure trolling for the purpose of disrupting questions and conversations already underway

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

TDITD

Top 20
@Der Geist you ‘appear’ to post information but to anyone who looks closely at your content it’s not hard to see that your information is agenda driven and not as informative as you would like others to believe.

I thought you were the one who was going to provide Cong’s number to anyone here, now you suggest to @JAG that it was someone else.

Your constant referring to AVZ’s legal accountability and ASIC is misleading as anyone who has experience communicating with ASIC knows.

I personally feel that you are either in cahoots with R2D2 (and his alter ego) or you are all the same person.

You talk about Cong contacting ASIC…. If anything mate, my belief is that you have worked with Cong and that Cong orchestrated the the timing of the Dathomir claim with Mupande’s refusal to sign the ML and I suspect you had knowledge of both.

What I would really be interested in, is seeing you perform against a lie detector.

You may have @Roon and @Xerof and a few others thinking your information is worth considering, but to me, let’s just say…. You know what Cong is having for lunch

The fact that at this very moment modo just ‘liked’ one of my posts only confirms that you are all four of the above mentioned and you are working together.

No sense me getting bothered by it, more important is what you and Cong are up to.
You Got It Animation GIF by SWR Kindernetz

• Fire

TDITD

Top 20
Look I don't know shit and this is just my thoughts on the matter.

But something doesn't smell right with geist, yes I was hearing his warnings but gee, how come he semeed to be the only one who knew what was going on? And his attitude at the time was heavily down ramping style of the trolls, at least it appeared that way to me.
Yes agenda driven, manipulative, appears to me to be deliberately confusing, the coded language to me screams smokescreen, the opposite of transparent and clear. At first I thought it might be an ASD kind of thing (not derogatory, I've supported many in my work and recognise certain traits), but now you've pointed it out I see it a bit clearer myself, and it looks like deliberate convolusions to me.

It's not hard to speak clearly and make it obvious what your intentions are.
I think it's also not hard to deliberately muddy your language for the purpose of deception and confusion too.

NOTHING he/she says is ever clear.

Just my thoughts to get others thinking about it too.

P.S. Also, anyone elses ears pricked up about the frequent paranoia about doxxing? Warning people against it? Just sounds like identity paranoia to me. No one else carries on about it like they do.
Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
Just a thought...

Why does a zero holder believes he/she/they should try to influence the behaviour of shareholders during a company 'Road Show'/'AGM', while using a multitude of different names? What is their real interest? Do they have an axe to grind? Why all the names?
Why do they show up at the same time? Are they behind their computer, by a fluke all at the same time?
I mean What the Fuck!

I know one thing for sure, they don't behave like that to help to improve MY financial position!
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Top Bottom