AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
Look folks, most here know I’m sincere,
I’m a large holder and I want AVZ to succeed but I’m not scared of fronting them or being scathing if I think it is warranted.

I’ve put this post in bold because it probably means more to me than anything else I’ve posted on TSE.

I personally believe Der Geist and R2D2 (and his new alias Chris U) have an agenda to try and steer shareholders into accusing AVZ of acting illegally in regards to their market sensitive disclosures.

I would not be surprised if he (or they, which ever is the case) turns up to a Roadshow or the AGM with this in mind and is hoping they will have backing from other shareholders to push their agenda.

The reason for this is bullshit for us, as frustrated and angry as we may be, it would totally oppose our purpose of moving forward and our chances of getting answers on so many levels.

A simple person may think it’s an attempt to cause a drop in SP coming out of suspension creating a buy opportunity but that’s a weak reason.

Der Geist has admitted he has colluded with Simon Cong, and a few hours ago he limited access to his account here so you cannot access his posts through his account.

This is what he has previously posted:

“When I started getting info from Cong, I could tell there were issues with their documents straight away, I even offered to advise him on what the issues are”

“He accepted but I never got around to it. The paper trail was getting to interesting. Moreover the court judgment that AVZ didn’t attend”

He also communicated with the Australian Financial Review’s Tom (who we know colluded with Boatman) saying

When AFR-Tom climbed on with his hit piece, it was clear to me, that I had to separate my views from the real troll camp”

“When I contacted Tom to offer him a better perspective, he was such an arrogant twat, that I resolved to distance my questions from such idiocy”

I’ve tried to help fellow shareholders here by offering information as well as some humour along the way, but there comes a point where you all have to make an informed judgment and not keep sitting on the fence.

Goi did with you anodnight and good luck all, in the end we have to stick together and fight for this company, especially from the corruption we are up against 👊💥😭
Hi ya mate

Clearly Dergeist & Chris u / R2D2 are getting under your skin like many others, I personally am not sitting on the fence , just giving everyone the benefit of the doubt, a bit like i did with you until the true Money came out and now i think you are a champion poster and appreciate all your contributions.

I will say this tho, the above mentioned posters havnt directly attacked other posters like some have done to them, thats very much like HC and its a ugly look IMO

You have 2 choices here, either IGNORE or REPORT.

I aint the thread police, i am just another regular poster like everyone else, but IMO, the majority rules in this forum and if the general consensus amongst everyone is that the above mentioned posters are derailing the threads and creating disharmony, deterring other quality posters from contributing etc, then i guess Genie will have to come out of the bottle...

genie in a bottle.gif

survivor.gif

I for one think that most of the posters here have the maturity / intellect to rise above and just concentrate on the matter at hand, which is to get some much needed clarity from the BOD AVZ and a pathway moving forward.

Tomorrow , with the Perth Roadshow , hopefully thats the starting point .

Take care money, hope your partner is doing ok too.

cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
C

ChrisU

Surely its no coincidence that Der Geist & ChrisU (R2D2) are more active when Ann is "imminent" (sorry) and RS starts in 25 Hrs. I agree with prev poster - "try to decipher good from bad info in Der Geist's posts", even though MB is probs right about him. ChrisU is just a waste of time. Go AVZ !!!
I can’t speak for dergeist but, for me it’s the weekend.

Reactions: 1 users
C

ChrisU

will say this tho, the above mentioned posters havnt directly attacked other posters like some have done to them, thats very much like HC and its a ugly look IMO
Thank you.

My opinion is, some here want to dominate the frame of reference.

JAG

Top 20
Evening all.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
C

ChrisU

My responses to the questions posed by the Artist Formerly Known As R2D2:

How has Tshisekedi been cleaning up the “place up”?

- DGAF as long as any corruption affecting AVZ is dealt with.
Why couldn’t Tshisekedi get ML awarded before Africa business forum? Isn’t that what AVZ was expecting? Instead he have a wry smile to Serge Ngandu’s prompt. Is he who we think he is?
Why could Tshisedeki not stop the Portfolio Ministry and Cominiere from transacting, because there was a State asset sale freeze?

- Refer answer 1
That is not an answer but a deflection. Such an important transaction as selling 15% doesn’t go unnoticed from the top.
Why has AVZ not recognized the alleged state asset freeze?

- Probably because if no-one else is, then it isn't a freeze and we've got a mine to get going.
How do you know no one else is? I have seen much mention of state asset freeze as a main reason for Cominiere and Portfolio ministry’s illegal conduct. For quite some time we were all led to believe fhere was a state asset freeze. If that is not respected, I can’t see how AVZ rights will be protected
Why did the Congolese state make a joint venture easily with AJN but not AVZ?

- I don't care happens with other companies. Just AVZ.
It’s about Congolese State moving on collaboration and what makes them tick, and AVZ is not on a little island. The mining minister also signed off. Basically AJN was a present a massive brown paper bag to interfere with AVZ’s rights? Cong and Eckhof has organised this.
Is Klaus Eckhof an opponent of AVZ in Manono?

- Don't care as long as we get a mine sooner rather than later.
I think it matters because we need to know who our enemies are.
If not, why is he assisting Simon Cong with AJN and TTX?

- Don't care, but probably 'cause he is remunerated. I'd rather focus on how AVZ get to mining.
Yes so am I, that’s why I’m asking.
Is CATL involved still with Cong and Tantalex? I refer to the equity injection in 2018 by CATL chairman Zheng Yuqun.

- Not really relevant. Companies can deal with multiple companies you know.

Of course it’s relevant, they have indirect interests in AVZ and direct interest in CATH.
Did Klaus Eckhof engage in insider trading between June 04 to June 07 2018?

- And how does knowing that help us now?
You’d be surprised.
Do you still enjoy a close association with Mr Eckhof?

- Still DGAF, as long as we get mining he can be best friends with Satan for all I care.
Do you still enjoy a close association with Mr Eckhof?
So let's not waste time with 9 questions that are downramping history lessons and will chew up time un-necessarily. None of the above questions will result in information re: current state of affairs and what happens next re: ML and mining.

Keep focused on:
  1. - What is the current state of play?
What does that ‘state of play’ mean? Isn’t that what in part I’ve asked above ?
  1. Finding out how we get to mining from here, and when the ML is coming.
“In a few weeks”
  1. - What timeframes we are talking about?
Check last timelines for a sliding scale.
  1. - How realistic those timeframes are
Lol
  1. - Getting some decent information from the BOD from now on, rather than the unsatisfactory, obtuse and brief ASX announcements we currently get. This leads to wild speculation and uninformed pissed off investors.
✅
  1. - Letting them know the BOD performance so far re: disclosure and updating shareholders is not satisfactory, and we are very unhappy about it. Forget the ASX, I'm talking about disclosure to us.
✅
  1. - Any reference to "imminent" will result in immediate and repeated pineappling.
✅

Der Geist

Regular
@Der Geist has now limited access to his profile

He really has turned this into the crapper
😎😍
I’m being monitored.

Actually I noted others here had done same so I thought it was a good idea to share the love back.
Thanks for confirming it works.

Frank

Top 20
Look folks, most here know I’m sincere,
I’m a large holder and I want AVZ to succeed but I’m not scared of fronting them or being scathing if I think it is warranted.

I’ve put this post in bold because it probably means more to me than anything else I’ve posted on TSE.

I personally believe Der Geist and R2D2 (and his new alias Chris U) have an agenda to try and steer shareholders into accusing AVZ of acting illegally in regards to their market sensitive disclosures.

I would not be surprised if he (or they, which ever is the case) turns up to a Roadshow or the AGM with this in mind and is hoping they will have backing from other shareholders to push their agenda.

The reason for this is bullshit for us, as frustrated and angry as we may be, it would totally oppose our purpose of moving forward and our chances of getting answers on so many levels.

A simple person may think it’s an attempt to cause a drop in SP coming out of suspension creating a buy opportunity but that’s a weak reason.

Der Geist has admitted he has colluded with Simon Cong, and a few hours ago he limited access to his account here so you cannot access his posts through his account.

This is what he has previously posted:

“When I started getting info from Cong, I could tell there were issues with their documents straight away, I even offered to advise him on what the issues are”

“He accepted but I never got around to it. The paper trail was getting to interesting. Moreover the court judgment that AVZ didn’t attend”

He also communicated with the Australian Financial Review’s Tom (who we know colluded with Boatman) saying

When AFR-Tom climbed on with his hit piece, it was clear to me, that I had to separate my views from the real troll camp”

“When I contacted Tom to offer him a better perspective, he was such an arrogant twat, that I resolved to distance my questions from such idiocy”

I’ve tried to help fellow shareholders here by offering information as well as some humour along the way, but there comes a point where you all have to make an informed judgment and not keep sitting on the fence.

Goodnight and good luck all, in the end we have to stick together and fight for this company, especially from the corruption we are up against 👊💥😭

Goodnight and good luck all, in the end we have to stick together and fight for this company, especially from the corruption we are up against

:unsure: So to summarize

lets-get-this-party started.jpg

lets-win-this-all-for-one-and-one-for-all.jpg

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank 🥳 (y) :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Fuck I'm glad I cooked an Italian fest for my family and friends today and stayed well away from all that shit.....

I await the official announcements and presentations from AVZ

Bring it on.....most else is just bullshit

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Hi Retro, I have been a little puzzled with this photo of a burnt out car with right hand drive configuration.

I would be rather surprised if AVZ drives right hand drive cars in the DRC.
Traffic in the DRC is a on the right hand side of the road and cars require left hand drive configuration.

Please read the following article from 2007 regarding right hand drive cars in the DRC:

JULY 4, 200712:08 FROM 15 YEARS AGO

Congo angers easterners with right-hand drive ban​

By Reuters Staff
2 MIN READ

KINSHASA (Reuters) - Democratic Republic of Congo is banning right-hand drive cars in an effort to improve dire road safety, angering drivers in the vast country’s south and east where most vehicles have the steering wheel on the right.
Congolese drive on the right-hand side of the road. The majority of cars in the west of the former Belgian colony, where the capital Kinshasa is located, are imported from continental Europe and are therefore left-hand drive.

But vehicles in the south and east are mostly brought in from Asia via neighbouring Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia, former British colonies where cars are right-hand drive.
“Vehicles with the steering wheel on the right are the cause of a lot of accidents on our country’s roads,” Gilles-Benjamin Saidi Kampene, president of the national road safety commission, told Reuters on Tuesday.
“We have granted a 12-month period to give them time to put the steering wheel on the left, and after that they will be banned,” he said.

Now that was 15 years ago.

I don't say it is not an AVZ vehicle, but I take everything on social media with a truck load of salt, especially after reading the above article.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Anyone know roughly how much of the registry retail investors account for? Is there some way to work this out?

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Anyone know roughly how much of the registry retail investors account for? Is there some way to work this out?
Define "retail"

Therein lies the difficulty of answering the question my friend

Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
Define "retail"

Therein lies the difficulty of answering the question my friend
Indeed, this article is interesting.
At least to me when contemplating how much effect the inevitable retail/trader exodus might have on our share price.
Anyway looking forward for some clarity tomorrow. Hope we get something of substance. 🤞

Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
Hi Retro, I have been a little puzzled with this photo of a burnt out car with right hand drive configuration.

I would be rather surprised if AVZ drives right hand drive cars in the DRC.
Traffic in the DRC is a on the right hand side of the road and cars require left hand drive configuration.

Please read the following article from 2007 regarding right hand drive cars in the DRC:

JULY 4, 200712:08 FROM 15 YEARS AGO

Congo angers easterners with right-hand drive ban​

By Reuters Staff
2 MIN READ

KINSHASA (Reuters) - Democratic Republic of Congo is banning right-hand drive cars in an effort to improve dire road safety, angering drivers in the vast country’s south and east where most vehicles have the steering wheel on the right.
Congolese drive on the right-hand side of the road. The majority of cars in the west of the former Belgian colony, where the capital Kinshasa is located, are imported from continental Europe and are therefore left-hand drive.

But vehicles in the south and east are mostly brought in from Asia via neighbouring Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia, former British colonies where cars are right-hand drive.
“Vehicles with the steering wheel on the right are the cause of a lot of accidents on our country’s roads,” Gilles-Benjamin Saidi Kampene, president of the national road safety commission, told Reuters on Tuesday.
“We have granted a 12-month period to give them time to put the steering wheel on the left, and after that they will be banned,” he said.

Now that was 15 years ago.

I don't say it is not an AVZ vehicle, but I take everything on social media with a truck load of salt, especially after reading the above article.
yep. wrong side

Reactions: 4 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Facebook group for Manono

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Good luck all holders today!! Hopefully some kind of clarity or reassuring updates for us 🤞🤞🤞💪

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

Der Geist

Regular
ANYWAY....

Here is some more speculation from me that you top blokes and ladies might enjoy...

What if the Zijin/Comminarie, as well as the Dathomir/Cong issues, are really no issue at all, and never truly were.
Which is why it was indeed immaterial and why BOD didn't bother to inform the market.

We don't yet truly know what this massive extension is really about.
What if it is only about the tenement CDL cut-off thing?

I'm saying this because a lot of us are furious we werent alerted to these issues with ownership % earlier... but what if they're nothing to do with the hold up?
I'm just speculating, but I'd say we are mostly assuming it is to do with that. But it might not be.

I guess I'm just saying, let's wait and see.
Yes you’ve got an interesting set of questions.
It may well be the tenement rezoning covers suspension. Maybe this is why AVZ is rather circumspect about an X subject of initial trading halt is incomplete.

Then, all the political thuggery is maintained as suppositional.

Just a hypothesis. There’s got to be a way to survive and if this is it also with ASX and ASIC, then shareholders indeed need to support the company.

@MoneyBags1348
I think you’re being a bit paranoid and vexatious. It occurred to me that you’re not just a company shill but a PR guy for AVZ? You’re very intent on being the shepherd here?

What I’ve said about Cong needs filling in.
Briefly, in the first few weeks, it indeed looked like AVZ was hiding bad news and was losing control. The May media speculation statement fuelled uncertainties that were only much later clarified to me privately from excellent sources and I am convinced it’s the truth and this will come out in the roadshows.

But before then, the May 04 statement could not be reconciled with the Dathcom Statuts Coordonnes regards transfers to third parties: a simple “any” transfer is a breach that could not be reconciled with the agreement Statuts meant I had to spend time arguing with shareholders.

AVZ’s statement assumed no one would have access to the agreement. If it did I think we would have a much more sensible media speculation statement than the one tossed out by a paranoid lawyer. Sensible as in direct reference to clauses in the agreement would be startling and probably would change AFR-Tom’s reliance on Boatman. In fact we may not have heard from Boatman. So could AVZ have handled things better? I can’t see why the agreement can’t be published - what’s precious about it?

As I noted to one esteemed shareholder in early May who said to me the company was refuting Jincheng 15%, AVZ made no reference to the RCCM record in it’s refutation fuelling my suspicions. Hence why I was eager to get as much information from Cong - but quickly realised trying to make sense of machine translations the feckless illiteracy was a fraud.

Nothing was also said about charges against AVZ and Mr Johnson. The meaning of “intellectual fraud” the basis for suing AVZ and Johnson for denying there was a dispute was not covered by Boatman nor AVZ. It was clear skullduggery was untouchable.

At that time, information assymetry was high. And without that Dathomir information I could not have helped shareholders with the AFR response, as I could see clearly what Boatman, gleaning from the Cominiere side, was withholding. Some just want to take sides. I just want the truth as objective as possible. It could easily be AVZ was in serious shit. Then everyone would be wanting my material.

So my position is always mixed. It is always dialectical, provisional attempting Hegelian dialectics impartially.

The RCCM is equivalent to Australia’s ASIC registration, it’s what the Congolese rely on. To me this registration doesn’t equal “spurious”, “spurious” as stated at an Axino video interview in support of the May 04 statement- a statement that did not say anything on the RCCM record. On the RCCM record, for me, as an ordinary reasonable reader, It’s an administrative block no longer categoriseable as Suppositional (NF’s spurious comes under this) for regulatory exemptions for disclosure. But that’s where the tenement issue comes in handy¿? Not sure, don’t care so much to untangle.

What I care about is, how much managment is trusted without material evidence to support it. If they are occasionally sloppy with details it suggests other mistakes in my opinion. And caution is required.

Back to RCCM record non-reconciliability as above. Combine that reasonable suspicion with a history that showed in 2019 two separate sources (one below
attached) claiming The managing director NF allegedly designed the Patterson capital raise to benefit shareholders, as pure gaslighting in my opinion. The other is a WhatsApp screenshot from 2019 showing a conversation allegedly between NF and a shareholder, the same ordinary shareholder who discovered the Moba route and shared it with Langford who then shared it with AVZ for inclusion in the scoping study. But didn’t get performance rights for his efforts.

Thus in two separate instances years apart, two shareholders one directly showing and one recalling but with loads of integrity and both persons unrelated to each other, seems reliable. And I’m sure there are more witnesses if ever required. (I’m not seeking.)

That Patterson raise saw the share price drop from 7cps to 3.8cps. 7cps was holding up well until this no floor price capital raise. That same year the first Dathomir contract was signed setting the price if my recollection is correct and it can be surmised the share price destruction also benefited acquisition of Dathcom %s. Cong et al also feeling cheated? This is why he is playing so hard I imagine besides trying to save face and for a key beneficiary Z Kabila.

And I surmised, hypothesis, that, this raise was a desperate plan after Airguide failed but also another offer was made before Airguide failed that few know about, from Eckhoff (Canada) at 9 cps and he says he left as consultant October 2018,
“when they decided not to raise money at 9 cents in Canada”

So yes I am concerned about stewardship of this project and I do have a dossier of reasons for my concerns. And I want Nigel to improve in this area regards proofreading announcements checking nomenclatures stack up with legal names etc, that data points relied on are accurately represented . He hates being told things like this but it is us shareholders that often suffer when things are not checked. October 2018 scoping study, go check reference to PAM’s Scoping study. How the Fuck do they get a key data point on SC6 price wrong but I can find it’s wrong in a minute?! It’s because it means more to us how our company makes representations? I actually called Nigel that evening the announcement was raise, and kept the mistake quiet, and likely Langford’s (he said he got it from FT - FT didn’t have the data point). Hence the infraology studies as T1 and T2 appendices referred to in DFS not in DFS is a sore point, because this should not happen considering the history of fk ups and then performance rights dished out.

Further, Michael Hughes didn’t turn up to last AGM and there was no follow up for him to talk the talk of an engineer, what Nigel can’t do.
I had my suspicions aroused once again for the project. And how right I was : Hughes appears to have tendered notice in February (3 months) and resigned May 24.
Very suspicious Hughes resigns just when construction is to start and at a time AVZ was seeking interest for a roadshow early 2022.

What happened to the Australian roadshow? Instead Germany? Why?

Basically, from above, one has to be diligent in your own due diligence (that can involve seeking material from others for assessment) is what I’ve learned. Some people can get close to management but it can also blind.

Attachments

• DBC6D22E-FA20-4A9D-9441-9804D36D8E0A.jpeg
    DBC6D22E-FA20-4A9D-9441-9804D36D8E0A.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 57DA3B17-E8AF-49D5-A109-4750D0C03B0D.jpeg
    57DA3B17-E8AF-49D5-A109-4750D0C03B0D.jpeg
    673.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Let’s see if it’s Christmas come early or if the Grinch will turn up and ruin it.

64DE54C9-5017-42BA-97F4-5D7B25996E31.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Thehoneyguy

Just came across this little shop this morning… not sure if that will be enough pineapples 😂
Good luck everyone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 55
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Facebook group for Manono

I appreciate your post, just wanted to highlight this odd fact and because of that, my scepticism of the article.

An image of a car in the DRC and the location of the steering wheel is clearly visible:

1667170358283.png

Reactions: 7 users

BRICK

Regular
ahhh 2 minutes left for extension announcement...?

Top Bottom