AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Rubbish, you've chosen to respond in this manner to promote yet more conflict which is really the definition of a troll.

Can't you spend a bit of time and effort on compiling a decent post? Get out of your own head and post what you really mean with a bit of substance.
You might earn a bit of respect if you stop posting this holier than thou patronising bullshit.
I have ChrisU/R2D2 on ignore, but can see the responses to his/her/their distracting diatribe clogging up the conversation.

It is a pity that idiots like these are given the opportunity to peddle their ill conceived agenda as a 'contrarian view'.
Followed by comments like 'this is not a private chat club', etc, etc, ladidadida.

I thought TSE was started to get rid of these fuckers, but it appears now that TSE is slowly being drawn into a vortex down to the level of these clowns.

Please fuck him off and get it over and done with.
He can post in his own echo chamber and have his private circle jerk.
To be honest, I don't give a fuck what he does, as long as he doesn't fuck around here.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

whales

Regular
Hello Solo you mentioned that DG of Cami same tribe as Felix T.
How can the DG have so much influence over deciding the surface rights payable on the Manono Project.
Exposed corrupt deals yet still remains in control of CAMI.
Momentum lawyers why have they not taken this guy to court let alone the ICG.
Hopefully this position is resolved otherwise I do not see granting of ML unless a compromise is reached.
Doubt management can expand on this at the roadshow .
Your thoughts on this appreciated.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Bags I forgot to commend you the other day on taking the mantle to a record breaking level with your post! I could feel the fury through the screen! Absolute rightful fury it was too mate.

Do you still hold no hope for good news at some point before AGM?
Yes Az, in spite of everything I do still hold hope of good news

…. Even if it’s just that I’ve matched Ashley with Franky

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

cruiser51

Top 20
How can the DG have so much influence over deciding the surface rights payable on the Manono Project.
Hopefully this position is resolved otherwise I do not see granting of ML unless a compromise is reached.
My personal view is Kong has had orgies in this Kinshasa Fleuve Congo Hotel full with 'I Spy' Cameras and invited every possible DRC politician and jurist including the DG's of CAMI and Cominière.

He taped them all doing the naked rumba, limbo and horizontal dancing with naked dancing girls and guys from across the river.

When Kong says A, all have to sing A, or Kong will post compromis material all over twatter on every account he and all his Chinese trolls have there.

• Haha

BRICK

Regular
1xfb16.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

ptlas

Regular
I think you are misunderstanding tse a bit.

This situation it a bit more like when you're at a party, lots of opinions but everyone is getting along for the most part because of a shared connection to the host. But then the weird lone gatecrasher shows up already pissed, high and talking nonsense on a whole other level to anyone else.
And then playing the victim when he's not Mr Popular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Roon

Regular
It just clicked why this guy's (and geists) posts are so annoying to read. It's similar when you use google translate from another language to english.
Some words just dont make sense because of the "lost in translation" effect, and some words wrapped around backwards ect.
A chinese national using google translate to communicate I'm guessing. Hmm.. isn't that interesting.

Yes ChrisU you are a troll, trying to be clever and careful so as not to be obvious but your intention is to destabalise this forum.
Well you can go make sweet sweet love to your own bottom mate, I love the team here, and you belong on the crapper with that revolting lot, that's your home, go back to your home.
No one wants you here, we see through your excessive explainations about why your not a troll, and that it is infact US who have it wrong... right?

Anyway, just piss off, no one is going to bother taking your bait or replying to whatever shit you dream up, thanks.

As an asside, we find out very soon weather it's riot time or champaign time.

Having chatted off these boards, I can say with reasonablr certainty that Der Geist isn't a Chinese national, unless one that has a perfect grip on conversational vernacular. He's clearly a bright guy, who IMO, though partially lost in a sometimes irritating and/or patronising writing style, has a lot to add to the AVZ discussion. If I'd paid more attention to him earlier I probably wouldn't be so heavily weighted In a stock that's been in suspension for 6 months. Food for thought anyways.

Reactions: 21 users

Der Geist

Regular
" I mean HARD QUESTIONS should be asked "

Speaking of hard questions.............I have just refined the list of questions for JAG / others to ask the BOD this Monday under the thread " QUESTIONS TO ASK NIGEL ''

I have taken into account the questions @MoneyBags1348 offered up plus mine.

I think i have the bases covered, but i will let the TSE AVZ community be the judge

View attachment 20557

Have a peruse, last chance for any changes, re-arranges.

Time for some long awaited answers from the BOD if they have the nuts.....or it will be 🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🥕🥕🎯🎯🎯

View attachment 20560

Not much longer to wait.

imo

indirect ‘open questions’ can be good, it’s what good journalists do to crack open the rhetoric or politicians

Be prepared for information assymetry
I don't know, people seem to forget that these court cases came to light many months before Der geist started forcing the issue on twitter. When the issues did come to light shareholders were the first ones to dismiss it based on circle jerk mentality and very vague assurances from Nigel (off market) that it was 'rubbish'.

The issues were known but shareholders also failed in forcing the BOD's hand to do something when it was still fresh. Instead the BOD seem to have ignored it right up until the point of suspension despite hopes that it had been otherwise behind the scenes and that they might be on top of things.

Point of this post, fucked if I know. I think the BOD has been lacklustre in their duties but also we shareholders have shot ourselves in the foot by not being collectively harder on them over the years. Hopefully a situation that can be remedied in future aided by platforms like tse as opposed to the us vs trolls/shorters/downrampers/fuckwits (them) mentality of platforms like HC.

Anyway I know it's only part of a complex equation but I've been a bit disappointed in what the BOD seems to get away with personally, can't seem to take anything they say on face value which is a shame. Makes it difficult have much faith in one's investment beyond it being a much needed lithium deposit that must be mined one way or another for the world to meet it's aspirations.

Very genuine reflection .🔥

When I was still holding, I wasn’t paying much attention to go to the last AGM. I wish I had. Instead I gathered responses from those who did participate and realised things may not have run according to rules set out for online participants. And as @ChrisU points out, Huljich was not humble imo.
What bothered me most was AVZ’s project director not turning up but more so no follow up promised to make amends.

Michael Hughes was a good speaker for the prior AGM, so it was hugely disappointing and my suspicions grew something wasn’t right. Maybe one person was listening. Michael would have reams to talk about—give Nigel a break—and let the engineer talk, ffs. Especially since the project was really coming along and unbelievable share price action was happening.

There’s a fine balancing act for an executive: at once yes, the jungle law tactics are affecting progress of project?
But At same time, and we’ve discussed it here already, what’s best for shareholders is not to give oxygen to the jungle law thugs. I’m hoping for shareholders ASIC sees it that way because of this goes well and AVZ are serious about mining, I’m dipping back in.

Cong attempted to lodge with ASIC last year. Some may recall the Lomela1 hotcrapper post? Go back and check.

When I started getting info from Cong, I could tell there were issues with their documents straight away, I even offered to advise him on what the issues are. He accepted but I never got around to it. The paper trail was getting to interesting. Moreover the court judgment that AVZ didn’t attend.

AVZ wasn’t helping in its designed to be unclear announcements which created more doubt.

Just a note: always trust your ability to be a reasonable ordinary reader, If the announcement can’t be understood it’s likely not really your fault.

Companies will always refute at the start of a legal battle. That’s what Ken Brinsden did up against Ellison’s MRL. But it’s how well they refute and what details they provide shareholders that gives confidence. I think it was Franck Fwamba who posted legal points, from Ohada law and Dathcom agreement for what AVZ did not explicate. It can only suggest: the less detail the less potential for more trouble later. That’s what frustrates shareholders.

When AFR-Tom climbed on with his hit piece, it was clear to me, that I had to separate my views from the real troll camp. But also because when I contacted Tom to offer him a better perspective, he was such an arrogant twat, that I resolved to distance my questions from such idiocy.

It’s really good shareholders are working together to formulate hard questions. Questions I was maligned for 6 months ago.

Please don’t rely on just one person to ask questions, @JAG - perhaps half a dozen people can have same question sheet and fire away, because then it’s spread all over, and harder to ‘sideline’? Nigel did footy you know?

@JAG have you managed to acquire Cong’s number or is the Phuket boy resisting?

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Is the roadshows a presentation to put a hose on the 🔥, we all know a hose cannot put the fire out

Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I thought some members here would grasp at that, that’s why I added “in essence”. Yes the animal urge to boundary mark is going on here with those like yourself who target ‘heretics’, and the same grunts that Cominiere and Dathomir make in their law of the jungle are being applied by some who target ‘heretics’
View attachment 20603

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Der Geist

Regular
Having chatted off these boards, I can say with reasonablr certainty that Der Geist isn't a Chinese national, unless one that has a perfect grip on conversational vernacular. He's clearly a bright guy, who IMO, though partially lost in a sometimes irritating and/or patronising writing style, has a lot to add to the AVZ discussion. If I'd paid more attention to him earlier I probably wouldn't be so heavily weighted In a stock that's been in suspension for 6 months. Food for thought anyways.

Roon is well placed to talk political risk in RDC.
Everyone should pay attention to his views.

In regards to my irritating style, I rake that advice on board.

But frankly you need a ‘cobalt tipped jack hammer’ to break up the dendrite formations in social media forums.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@Der Geist At least a few of us were paying attention to your tweets back then. Keep persevering, some just don't want to hear the awful side of corporate activities, and roll with the view that management can do no wrong. AVZ is unfortunately a magnificent example of global cut and thrust, with a whole range of players using every dirty trick in the book to try and take the prize off them.

But, as I have said, why not wait until we see what they have to say in the announcement tomorrow before finalising the questions - we may have to pivot on a pineapple

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
BTW, was push for the Hujlich resignation purely a conflict of interest, or were there more sinister issues at hand?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I should add, remember Nige is a member of the Klaus class, albeit now slightly reformed IMO

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
I think there must be some pressure mounting to get this thing going regardless of who gets the ML . For how long are they prepared to let this cash cow wither away on the vine while these selfish corrupt pricks push their own agenda . The country needs this mine up and running while the sector is still hot . They are only defeating themselves by f--king this around . The world is watching .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

JAG

Top 20
indirect ‘open questions’ can be good, it’s what good journalists do to crack open the rhetoric or politicians

Be prepared for information assymetry

Very genuine reflection .🔥

When I was still holding, I wasn’t paying much attention to go to the last AGM. I wish I had. Instead I gathered responses from those who did participate and realised things may not have run according to rules set out for online participants. And as @ChrisU points out, Huljich was not humble imo.
What bothered me most was AVZ’s project director not turning up but more so no follow up promised to make amends.

Michael Hughes was a good speaker for the prior AGM, so it was hugely disappointing and my suspicions grew something wasn’t right. Maybe one person was listening. Michael would have reams to talk about—give Nigel a break—and let the engineer talk, ffs. Especially since the project was really coming along and unbelievable share price action was happening.

There’s a fine balancing act for an executive: at once yes, the jungle law tactics are affecting progress of project?
But At same time, and we’ve discussed it here already, what’s best for shareholders is not to give oxygen to the jungle law thugs. I’m hoping for shareholders ASIC sees it that way because of this goes well and AVZ are serious about mining, I’m dipping back in.

Cong attempted to lodge with ASIC last year. Some may recall the Lomela1 hotcrapper post? Go back and check.

When I started getting info from Cong, I could tell there were issues with their documents straight away, I even offered to advise him on what the issues are. He accepted but I never got around to it. The paper trail was getting to interesting. Moreover the court judgment that AVZ didn’t attend.

AVZ wasn’t helping in its designed to be unclear announcements which created more doubt.

Just a note: always trust your ability to be a reasonable ordinary reader, If the announcement can’t be understood it’s likely not really your fault.

Companies will always refute at the start of a legal battle. That’s what Ken Brinsden did up against Ellison’s MRL. But it’s how well they refute and what details they provide shareholders that gives confidence. I think it was Franck Fwamba who posted legal points, from Ohada law and Dathcom agreement for what AVZ did not explicate. It can only suggest: the less detail the less potential for more trouble later. That’s what frustrates shareholders.

When AFR-Tom climbed on with his hit piece, it was clear to me, that I had to separate my views from the real troll camp. But also because when I contacted Tom to offer him a better perspective, he was such an arrogant twat, that I resolved to distance my questions from such idiocy.

It’s really good shareholders are working together to formulate hard questions. Questions I was maligned for 6 months ago.

Please don’t rely on just one person to ask questions, @JAG - perhaps half a dozen people can have same question sheet and fire away, because then it’s spread all over, and harder to ‘sideline’? Nigel did footy you know?

@JAG have you managed to acquire Cong’s number or is the Phuket boy resisting?
That’s the plan mate, share the love around with others whom I am meeting earlier.

He must know who I am as he refuses to respond….

• Love
  • Fire

Roon

Regular
That’s the plan mate, share the love around with others whom I am meeting earlier.

He must know who I am as he refuses to respond….
He's probably just pissed you didn't gift him an AVZ cap Jaggo. Maybe we can include one with the next tranche of performance shares

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

solo

Regular

A bit incorrect. I mentioned he is from the same tribe as Prime Minister, not President. However, at the moment I would prefer to refrain from any theories and assumptions until tomorrow.

• Fire

BEISHA

Top 20
Just like you, i dont have a problem with @Der Geist and i agree , the cryptic writing style can be a tough read from time to time, but if you are making your decisions based on a random poster , then thats a bit dangerous.

The fact of the matter, if the BOD were more upfront with the ASX / shareholders with some of the challenges it was facing, then everyone could of had the chance to have another look at the weight of their holdings accordingly and possibly wouldnt be in the conundrum that we are in now.

Just sayin.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
@Der Geist you ‘appear’ to post information but to anyone who looks closely at your content it’s not hard to see that your information is agenda driven and not as informative as you would like others to believe.

I thought you were the one who was going to provide Cong’s number to anyone here, now you suggest to @JAG that it was someone else.

Your constant referring to AVZ’s legal accountability and ASIC is misleading as anyone who has experience communicating with ASIC knows.

I personally feel that you are either in cahoots with R2D2 (and his alter ego) or you are all the same person.

You talk about Cong contacting ASIC…. If anything mate, my belief is that you have worked with Cong and that Cong orchestrated the the timing of the Dathomir claim with Mupande’s refusal to sign the ML and I suspect you had knowledge of both.

What I would really be interested in, is seeing you perform against a lie detector.

You may have @Roon and @Xerof and a few others thinking your information is worth considering, but to me, let’s just say…. You know what Cong is having for lunch

The fact that at this very moment modo just ‘liked’ one of my posts only confirms that you are all four of the above mentioned and you are working together.

No sense me getting bothered by it, more important is what you and Cong are up to.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom