AVZ Discussion 2022

Roon

Regular
Just like you, i dont have a problem with @Der Geist and i agree , the cryptic writing style can be a tough read from time to time, but if you are making your decisions based on a random poster , then thats a bit dangerous.

The fact of the matter, if the BOD were more upfront with the ASX / shareholders with some of the challenges it was facing, then everyone could of had the chance to have another look at the weight of their holdings accordingly and possibly wouldnt be in the conundrum that we are in now.

Just sayin.

100% Agreed. All I meant is that I should've dig deeper at the time that these issues were first flagged. But definitely was on BOD to update the market

Reactions: 8 users

Bin59

Regular
1667102233401.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users

Roon

Regular
@Der Geist you ‘appear’ to post information but to anyone who looks closely at your content it’s not hard to see that your information is agenda driven and not as informative as you would like others to believe.

I thought you were the one who was going to provide Cong’s number to anyone here, now you suggest to @JAG that it was someone else.

Your constant referring to AVZ’s legal accountability and ASIC is misleading as anyone who has experience communicating with ASIC knows.

I personally feel that you are either in cahoots with R2D2 (and his alter ego) or you are all the same person.

You talk about Cong contacting ASIC…. If anything mate, my belief is that you have worked with Cong and that Cong orchestrated the the timing of the Dathomir claim with Mupande’s refusal to sign the ML and I suspect you had knowledge of both.

What I would really be interested in, is seeing you perform against a lie detector.

You may have @Roon and @Xerof and a few others thinking your information is worth considering, but to me, let’s just say…. You know what Cong is having for lunch
Even if that were true, which I doubt that it is, that could potentially make his information even more valuable. If you believe him to be a provocateur pushing an agenda on behalf of an AVZ adversary, and one that you've seen through, then you can use that insight to ferret out that adversaries game plan and as an indicator/warning of key timings or impending hostile actions. An insider that doesn't know he's been blown is worth their weight in gold to any analyst that can set aside cognitive biases.

Again, I don't believe this is the case in this instance, but in general just because someone's pushing an agenda doesn't mean you should automatically ignore any information they present - just factor that belief into your assessments

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Azzler

Top 20
@Der Geist you ‘appear’ to post information but to anyone who looks closely at your content it’s not hard to see that your information is agenda driven and not as informative as you would like others to believe.

I thought you were the one who was going to provide Cong’s number to anyone here, now you suggest to @JAG that it was someone else.

Your constant referring to AVZ’s legal accountability and ASIC is misleading as anyone who has experience communicating with ASIC knows.

I personally feel that you are either in cahoots with R2D2 (and his alter ego) or you are all the same person.

You talk about Cong contacting ASIC…. If anything mate, my belief is that you have worked with Cong and that Cong orchestrated the the timing of the Dathomir claim with Mupande’s refusal to sign the ML and I suspect you had knowledge of both.

What I would really be interested in, is seeing you perform against a lie detector.

You may have @Roon and @Xerof and a few others thinking your information is worth considering, but to me, let’s just say…. You know what Cong is having for lunch

The fact that at this very moment modo just ‘liked’ one of my posts only confirms that you are all four of the above mentioned and you are working together.

No sense me getting bothered by it, more important is what you and Cong are up to.
Look I don't know shit and this is just my thoughts on the matter.

But something doesn't smell right with geist, yes I was hearing his warnings but gee, how come he semeed to be the only one who knew what was going on? And his attitude at the time was heavily down ramping style of the trolls, at least it appeared that way to me.
Yes agenda driven, manipulative, appears to me to be deliberately confusing, the coded language to me screams smokescreen, the opposite of transparent and clear. At first I thought it might be an ASD kind of thing (not derogatory, I've supported many in my work and recognise certain traits), but now you've pointed it out I see it a bit clearer myself, and it looks like deliberate convolusions to me.

It's not hard to speak clearly and make it obvious what your intentions are.
I think it's also not hard to deliberately muddy your language for the purpose of deception and confusion too.

NOTHING he/she says is ever clear.

Just my thoughts to get others thinking about it too.

P.S. Also, anyone elses ears pricked up about the frequent paranoia about doxxing? Warning people against it? Just sounds like identity paranoia to me. No one else carries on about it like they do.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

cruiser51

Top 20

The fact that at this very moment modo just ‘liked’ one of my posts only confirms that you are all four of the above mentioned and you are working together.

No sense me getting bothered by it, more important is what you and Cong are up to.
Just a thought...

Why does a zero holder believes he/she/they should try to influence the behaviour of shareholders during a company 'Road Show'/'AGM', while using a multitude of different names? What is their real interest? Do they have an axe to grind? Why all the names?
Why do they show up at the same time? Are they behind their computer, by a fluke all at the same time?
I mean What the Fuck!

I know one thing for sure, they don't behave like that to help to improve MY financial position!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Even if that were true, which I doubt that it is, that could potentially make his information even more valuable. If you believe him to be a provocateur pushing an agenda on behalf of an AVZ adversary, and one that you've seen through, then you can use that insight to ferret out that adversaries game plan and as an indicator/warning of key timings or impending hostile actions. An insider that doesn't know he's been blown is worth their weight in gold to any analyst that can set aside cognitive biases.

Again, I don't believe this is the case in this instance, but in general just because someone's pushing an agenda doesn't mean you should automatically ignore any information they present - just factor that into your assessments
I dont put anyone on ignore as i like to challenge my investment and clear my head of any confirmation bias.

That being said, if a poster has made no worthy contribution, is not open minded, just slags and clogs the threads constantly, then thats when i apply the IGNORE...........thats the definition of a true TROLL.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
C

ChrisU

100% Agreed. All I meant is that I should've dig deeper at the time that these issues were first flagged. But definitely was on BOD to update the market
Digging deeper, I see that Nigel has answered all our questions here:

My question @JAG if you would is:

How has Tshisekedi been cleaning up the “place up”?

Why could Tshisedeki not stop the Portfolio Ministry and Cominiere from transacting, because there was a State asset sale freeze?

Why has AVZ not recognized the alleged state asset freeze?

Why did the Congolese state make a joint venture easily with AJN but not AVZ?

Is Klaus Eckhof an opponent of AVZ in Manono?

If not, why is he assisting Simon Cong with AJN and TTX?

Is CATL involved still with Cong and Tantalex? I refer to the equity injection in 2018 by CATL chairman Zheng Yuqun.

Did Klaus Eckhof engage in insider trading between June 04 to June 07 2018?

Do you still enjoy a close association with Mr Eckhof?

I have more but this will do for now

1667102743027.png

Attachments

• 1667102709771.png
    1667102709771.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20
Digging deeper, I see that Nigel has answered all our questions here:

My question @JAG if you would is:

How has Tshisekedi been cleaning up the “place up”?

Why could Tshisedeki not stop the Portfolio Ministry and Cominiere from transacting, because there was a State asset sale freeze?

Why has AVZ not recognized the alleged state asset freeze?

Why did the Congolese state make a joint venture easily with AJN but not AVZ?

Is Klaus Eckhof an opponent of AVZ in Manono?

If not, why is he assisting Simon Cong with AJN and TTX?

Is CATL involved still with Cong and Tantalex? I refer to the equity injection in 2018 by CATL chairman Zheng Yuqun.

Did Klaus Eckhof engage in insider trading between June 04 to June 07 2018?

Do you still enjoy a close association with Mr Eckhof?

I have more but this will do for now

View attachment 20609
Oh gee, look at all that suggestion of foul play you've brought up, now us investors will have more doubt and fear. Oh no now our confidence is lower and lower. Oh no!

(n)
:poop:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
C

ChrisU

Look I don't know shit and this is just my thoughts on the matter.

But something doesn't smell right with geist, yes I was hearing his warnings but gee, how come he semeed to be the only one who knew what was going on? And his attitude at the time was heavily down ramping style of the trolls, at least it appeared that way to me.
Yes agenda driven, manipulative, appears to me to be deliberately confusing, the coded language to me screams smokescreen, the opposite of transparent and clear. At first I thought it might be an ASD kind of thing (not derogatory, I've supported many in my work and recognise certain traits), but now you've pointed it out I see it a bit clearer myself, and it looks like deliberate convolusions to me.

It's not hard to speak clearly and make it obvious what your intentions are.
I think it's also not hard to deliberately muddy your language for the purpose of deception and confusion too.

NOTHING he/she says is ever clear.

Just my thoughts to get others thinking about it too.

P.S. Also, anyone elses ears pricked up about the frequent paranoia about doxxing? Warning people against it? Just sounds like identity paranoia to me. No one else carries on about it like they do.
I agree Dergeist is abstruse, but have you asked for clarification? He seems to be very approachable.

On the other hand, I agree he has an agenda. That agenda is is exactly what is fomenting now: disclosure of what’s material. AVZ has a history of getting into trouble with the ASX. The ASX appears hostile and AVZ have every right to be afraid of the ASX including any vested nefarious interests at work within ASX discretionary targets.

In reference to doxxing, as I’ve stated on my own behalf, doxxing is pointless and endangers the very thing that you’re trying to protect: the company. If DerGeist is a sleuth what else does he know? Think about it.

He has been around long enough to know everyone’s identity and I haven’t seen him once dox a member anywhere. Looks to be a thorough-going decent chap to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
C

ChrisU

Oh gee, look at all that suggestion of foul play you've brought up, now us investors will have more doubt and fear. Oh no now our confidence is lower and lower. Oh no!

(n)
:poop:
If not now when?

I don’t see any difference to Jag’s questions.

Azzler

Top 20
I agree Dergeist is abstruse, but have you asked for clarification? He seems to be very approachable.

On the other hand, I agree he has an agenda. That agenda is is exactly what is fomenting now: disclosure of what’s material. AVZ has a history of getting into trouble with the ASX. The ASX appears hostile and AVZ have every right to be afraid of the ASX including any vested nefarious interests at work within ASX discretionary targets.

In reference to doxxing, as I’ve stated on my own behalf, doxxing is pointless and endangers the very thing that you’re trying to protect: the company. If DerGeist is a sleuth what else does he know? Think about it.

He has been around long enough to know everyone’s identity and I haven’t seen him once dox a member anywhere. Looks to be a thorough-going decent chap to me.
Oh so he's your bestie and a great guy overall? An endorsement from you is it?
Still worried I see, that someone might seek to find out your true identity?

Let me be clear to you.

You speak and act just like an agent for those wishing to see the demise of AVZ.

I strongly suspect the same is true for Geist, but im not 100% on that. But he is still deliberately confusing and that is highly suspicious.

I think you have one objective here and that is to destabalise shareholder confidence.

I think in line with the spirit of what TSE is meant to be, you don't belong here and should have your membership revoked.

There is always hot crapper where you can post and we are free to read that if we choose to.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Rediah

Regular
Hi
Would you please let us know more about you, and your affiliation with AVZ. Don’t take this the wrong way but tell us who you are and in what capacity you are linked with any of this.

Someone somewhere said that AVZ has done you wrong in the past, is that true? If you are not a holder, you have spent a lot of time “uncovering” lots of things. Why spend so much of your time for something you don’t hold and doesn’t affect you, what’s in it for you ? 🙏
@Der Geist
Again, very politely, just asking what is your endgame here? You know what we all want, we want AVZ to succeed as a lot of us are heavily invested in it and it makes sense when we comment the way we do that is being optimistic/frustrated/hyped/given-up/pineapple/whales etc. etc.

BUT, whats in it for you, I genuinely want to know what you want to achieve here, you pulled out of AVZ months before suspension, now what keeps you bringing back to these forums? What is it that you want to inform in these forums and more importantly WHY?

If you have concrete evidence against NF/AVZ why wasting time here where people are not taking your word, why not take AVZ to civil court and get millions out of their pockets, why try to convince people here? And when you fail to answer that, it only makes us believe that there lies an agenda that you are following.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Onthefm

Regular
Just like you, i dont have a problem with @Der Geist and i agree , the cryptic writing style can be a tough read from time to time, but if you are making your decisions based on a random poster , then thats a bit dangerous.

The fact of the matter, if the BOD were more upfront with the ASX / shareholders with some of the challenges it was facing, then everyone could of had the chance to have another look at the weight of their holdings accordingly and possibly wouldnt be in the conundrum that we are in now.

Just sayin.
Agree also no matter how you wrap it an announcement on the same day as the gob fest imo doesn't show any respect to share holders. Which is sort of part and parcel for this bod. Unfortunately.

Reactions: 4 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

"Looks to be a thorough-going decent chap to me"

Well fiddle de Dee kind sir, thank you for your vastly wholesome character reference I shall review my own personal assessments of him post-haste but for now I must bid yo adieu.

Ta ta and farewell

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

COMINIERE SA RESPONSE TO THE ALLEGATIONS OF MINING FRAUD OF MORE THAN 10 MILLION USD VALUED AT 60 TONS OF COLTAN AND CASSITERITE IN MANONO AND MALEMBA-NKULU​

OCTOBER 29, 2022 ARNBETHNIC

The Simplified Joint Stock Company called UNITED COMINIERE, hereinafter “UC SAS” or the “Company” is the result of a Joint Venture Agreement dated July 27, 2016 between La Congolaise de l’exploitation Minière (COMINIERE SA) and Sandstone Worldwide Ltd (SANDSTONE) respectively owner of thirty (30) and seventy (70) shares within the Joint Venture for the development of Exploration Permits numbered 12447, 12448, 12460 and 12462 in the Provinces of Haut-Lomami and Tanganyika in the Democratic Republic of Congo;
We, associates of UC SAS, have just read an article on ACTUALITE.CD, a reputable online media specializing in political, security and economic information which, if its title is to be believed, attributes to us the denunciation of a mining fraud of 60 tons of coltan and cassiterites through a press release dated October 22, 2022 of which we are not aware;
Indeed, public opinion will remember that UC SAS has just gone through a structural crisis organized and maintained by its former technical and operations director, named KASEKA TSONGO Abraham, detained on bail who, using his position within the Company and abusing the trust placed in him by his former employer TANTALEX LITHIUM Corporation (Tantalex), fomented an extrastatutory sale of all the shares of SANDSTONE for the benefit of a certain ORE Sarlu, a phantom company of which a certain MIHIGO NABINTU Micheline is informed in as managing partner;
Mr. Hadley NATUS and Mr. Éric ALLARD are respectively Chairman of the Board of Directors (PCA) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Tantalex. As such, the CEO in addition Chairman of SANDSTONE, a 100% subsidiary of Tantalex was appointed by the Extraordinary General Meeting (AGE) of July 02, 2021 as Chairman – Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of UC SAS alongside a strong team made up of representatives of the Company’s two partners: COMINIERE SA and Sandstone;
The Single Window for Business Creation (GUCE), the Ministry of Justice and that of the Portfolio, boss of state companies, had time to confront all the declared parties, unlike the Peace Court of Lubumbashi / Kamalondo which did not not hesitate to convict by default an innocent person based on evidence demonstrating the incongruity and lack of intelligence of their author, who is none other than Mr. KASEKA TSONGO Abraham, denounced as a usurper and disapproved by COMINIERE SA through his correspondence referenced CEM/DG/080/amm/2021 of September 28, 2021, with in his pay a gang of professional legal businessmen who did not hesitate to install the mafia in institutions as administrative as judicial to the great damn investors of all edges;
We agree that the Democratic Republic of the Congo deserves better than an intoxication of the online media by people without a physical address and who cannot demonstrate their ability to carry out a project – as His Excellency Madam Minister of State, Minister of Justice and Keeper of the Seals in her correspondence incriminated by the article published on ACTUALITE.CD whose “interest for the economy of the Country is not to be demonstrated” and which is bearer of hope for the local population who witnessed the assembly of the first modern production unit in Manono and the social actions carried out jointly with the NGOs and the provincial authorities (images);
The occasion making the thief, we open our doors to all the media and “activists”>, to all the NGOs, to anyone wishing to soak up the truth around the Joint Venture UNITED COMINIERE SAS whose Head Office is located at No. 11, avenue In Mazaz, Golf-Malela district, municipality and city of Lubumbashi, Province of Haut-Katanga in the Democratic Republic of Congo and whose operating headquarters are being set up in Kalemie, Province of Tanganyika;

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Screenshot 2022-10-30 160609.jpg

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
For some reason locals don't want a mine or battery manufacturing plant - the comments on these posts are insightful ...

Edit: I may have misread some of those - seems they DO want the factory in Manono, because they don't want other provinces to take advantage of Manono's lithium for their own benefit - am I reading it right? In which case, I wonder who burned our Landcruiser?

• Thinking

Azzler

Top 20
ANYWAY....

Here is some more speculation from me that you top blokes and ladies might enjoy...

What if the Zijin/Comminarie, as well as the Dathomir/Cong issues, are really no issue at all, and never truly were.
Which is why it was indeed immaterial and why BOD didn't bother to inform the market.

We don't yet truly know what this massive extension is really about.
What if it is only about the tenement CDL cut-off thing?

I'm saying this because a lot of us are furious we werent alerted to these issues with ownership % earlier... but what if they're nothing to do with the hold up?
I'm just speculating, but I'd say we are mostly assuming it is to do with that. But it might not be.

I guess I'm just saying, let's wait and see.

• Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

cruiser51

Top 20

He demands an upgrade for the Port of Kalemie, an upgrade of RN5 (One would say the Tanganyika section Pweto to Kalemie) and a lithium battery in Tanganyika, or......... no lithium mining.

However no mention of a transport route from Manono to Kalemie, or anywhere.

Regardless where they wish to build their bloody battery factory (and Dathcom made it pretty clear they are a mining company only), they will need an adequate route to transport their product.

Thinking you can organise 540,000 metric tonnes, or more, of 6% spodumene per annum by pack horse from Manono to Earnie Woop Woop is not a smart plan.

My thoughts are building a battery plant in Manono, is outright silly, as all materials and power other than lithium are available near Lubumbashi, plus they have a university with associated infrastructure.
But I am not Congolese.

I would concentrate the SC6 to PLS or Lithium Hydroxide in Manono and manufacture batteries in Lubumbashi, but I don't know if common sense will over rule politics. That is up to the Congolese to sort out.

I am getting slowly the impression that the way the people in Tanganyika are being wound up and getting excited (manipulated), that the Lithium for the battery plant in Lubumbashi will be sourced from Zambia and Manono will remain a big hole in the ground.

• Thinking
C

ChrisU

think you have one objective here and that is to destabalise shareholder confidence.
I suspect you’re here to do what you’re accusing me of but unwittingly.

Top Bottom