Bray

Regular
Chinese machinery 🤢

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Again, if they are the actual AVZ crew. How come it’s not released from AVZMinerals twitter handle. Definitely this is not market sensitive news?
Because they are actually not the AVZ crew, but the Dathcom crew, AVZ is a 75% Shareholder in Dathcm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Spikerama

Regular
If he cuts you off on asking too many questions we’ll just have someone else start up from where you finished in Melbourne, Brissy etc. no getting out from answering Mr Nigel!
This is a very important point and you have to take a leaf out of the press club play book of grilling the politicians. If one journo doesn't get a satisfactory answer often then next journo will take up the mantel (@MoneyBags1348 that doesn't mean you) and continue to press the point that was not answered before then going on the the next question.

I think this is an approach that could garner a more candid response.

It does however require a mutual understanding or at least a co-ordination from the interrogators to follow on from each other and to not miss a beat.

And as mentioned. "Soon" is a word that keeps popping up. Please tell us when we will be trading again as it's often mentioned that "Soon" we will be.

Nigel might say "Well we can't put an actual exact time or date on it" So then the question would be how can you then suggest soon? If you have not idea when, how can you begin to suggest it will be soon?

What is "Soon"? Are we talking in a geological sense because that could be thousands if not millions of years. ( given that you are a rock licker)

So define "soon", In your best words and language for the rest of us. If you don't mind.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Misfits

Regular
Oh Georgy, Georgy ...

That makes me piss myself laughing

AVZ have bothered to infiltrate the mighty TSE, read all the fucking crap we post and then made up a dossier on each and every subversive shareholder while matching up their nics :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to read my dossier!!

Fuck me

They'll be all over the shop with my psychiatrist, therapist, dealer, AA group, local pharmacist, breaking bad mate, moonshine buddy and then they'll be in my backyard looking for the summer crop of skunk and sinsemilla!
Hey Winenut, they do read this forum and HC and Twitter mate. So they know exactly what questions are coming their way.

IMO it will be all smiles and positive spin on the future, and avoiding the hard questions. What would the answer be to- How long has the BOD known there maybe issues as what we are now facing???? Strike 1!!

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JNRB

Regular
This is a very important point and you have to take a leaf out of the press club play book of grilling the politicians. If one journo doesn't get a satisfactory answer often then next journo will take up the mantel (@MoneyBags1348 that doesn't mean you) and continue to press the point that was not answered before then going on the the next question.

I think this is an approach that could garner a more candid response.

It does however require a mutual understanding or at least a co-ordination from the interrogators to follow on from each other and to not miss a beat.

And as mentioned. "Soon" is a word that keeps popping up. Please tell us when we will be trading again as it's often mentioned that "Soon" we will be.

Nigel might say "Well we can't put an actual exact time or date on it" So then the question would be how can you then suggest soon? If you have not idea when, how can you begin to suggest it will be soon?

What is "Soon"? Are we talking in a geological sense because that could be thousands if not millions of years. ( given that you are a rock licker)

So define "soon", In your best words and language for the rest of us. If you don't mind.
Best question is not "what is soon" but "what information/advice are you using to estimate your timelines for suspension, and given it's been incorrect so often so you still consider it to be reliable"

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I see the bots are increasing on the bird again! Maybe a good sign. Roll on the next week so we all at least have some messaging from the company, good bad or ugly it's needed.

Reactions: 7 users

Flight996

Regular
Those who are attending Monday please message me as others have put it, let's plan the press club play book.
Yes, a coordinated approach is definitely the best approach. We are equity providers for this company, and deserve honest comprehensive answers.

Also, consider directing your policy and strategy questions to the board Chair, rather than the Gen Mgr. The board sets the company's compass, and is ultimately responsible for the outcomes of this whole mess. Although Nigel sits on the board, his primary role is to carry out the board's directives.

Cheers
F

Reactions: 10 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Screenshot 2022-10-30 093541.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
C

ChrisU

Morning all. Not sure about the general feeling out there about the behaviour of De Geist and R2D2 but happy to put it out there that I have reported it. Flaming, baiting, personal attacks and totally unwarranted criticism of AVZ holders with a positive attitude towards our stock is straight from the hotcrapper playbook.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread for it’s often robust conversation, excellent research by members and light hearted banter and ribbing. It has made a difficult trading period a whole lot more bearable.

I haven’t directly responded to any of their posts and won’t but it is difficult to watch others being attacked unnecessarily and unfairly.

Not sure if TSE can do anything about it but if not it will be very sad to see this poor behaviour destroy a thread with a healthy culture many good people have worked hard to create.

Good luck to all and have a good day.

Birdman7

Can you outline what “unwarranted criticism” you are referring to?

Your group dynamic tactics are in essence, no different to Cominiere and Dathomir gas lighting on AVZ’s compliance.

I think you’ll find with robust research, that perpetrators of the below, first instigators, is not myself.
Flaming, baiting, personal attacks and totally unwarranted criticism of AVZ holders
In fact what you’re doing is exactly what happens on HC. It’s exactly what HC moderators hope to purge. If you want a safe “positive attitude” therapy space, form a private group elsewhere.

Right now my investment needs not negative or positive attitudes, but realism.

A forum on a stock encompasses a variety of opinions some substantiated, some poorly, some not at all.

if you note my coming onto this forum, on continuous disclosure rules is also expressed by other members. I am purely interested in discerning the truth of AVZ matters including Director conduct.

We will not all agree on AVZ matters, but this should not mean resorting to targeting myself or anyone else.

Quite a few posters intent on demonstrating their loyalty to supposed in-groups here target ‘heretics’. It’s really poor conduct.

Reactions: 3 users
1) You comparing us to Cominiere and Dathomir gaslighting AVZ?

2) Comparing the comments here to the crapper

3) “Crapper moderators hoping to purge”…trolls

…. don’t you mean “employ trolls to increase traffic”….

This alone says everything I need to know about you!!

And your multiple accounts

No doubt your trying to use the same tactics here as on the crapper. Better to just put you on ignore

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

John25

Regular

Your group dynamic tactics are in essence, no different to Cominiere and Dathomir gas lighting on AVZ’s compliance.

I think you’ll find with robust research, that perpetrators of the below, first instigators, is not myself.

In fact what you’re doing is exactly what happens on HC. It’s exactly what HC moderators hope to purge. If you want a safe “positive attitude” therapy space, form a private group elsewhere.

A forum on a stock encompasses a variety of opinions some substantiated, some poorly, some not at all.

if you note my coming onto this forum, on continuous disclosure rules is also expressed by other members. I am purely interested in discerning the truth of AVZ matters including Director conduct.

We will not all agree on AVZ matters, but this should not mean resorting to targeting myself or anyone else.

Quite a few posters intent on demonstrating their loyalty to supposed in-groups here target ‘heretics’. It’s really poor conduct.
Here ….take the box
1667084607649.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
C

ChrisU

Everyone's entitled to go off the deep end at some point, it's madness what we've been through, and given nothing from management, they deserve to cop it at the AGM for that.

Everyone seems super negative and bitter right now, but let me offer some of my optimistic thoughts.

Ownership claims are simply rubbish, and illegal. There's no way they somehow end up with some of the project.
I belive Zijin did bow out to the DRC, but they need the ICC to make a ruling against them, because they cant simply say "Yeah my bad, we acted deliberately with corruption, and we arent getting shareholders money back that we payed a deposit for."
They need the ruling against them, which is why they haven't cancelled proceedings at the ICC, otherwise we're saying that AVZ's lawyers are blatant lyers, or that Zijin blatantly lied to the DRC government (on video), and none of that makes sense.
So Ownership claims are in the bin I'm sure of it... oh and the MMC thing, they had 3 rulings against them in the court in Perth, in the DRC and the ICC.
All of that stuff is worrying for sure, but none of it is going anywhere and I'm sure most on here also know Cong has no merit to persue jack shit too.

I believe this case is so high profile that the risk of getting brown paper bagged up AVZ's asshole just isn't a reality now.

I must admit I don't have any bearing on the issue with CDL cutoff, I've been privetely told that it's sorted in our favor, but regardless... we still have a gigantic high grade deposit with or without it... but I think it's still ours anyway.

We have Nigel stating in the annual report that we will return to trading "soon", we have that other DRC liason guy Marius Mushagalusa Mihigo recently stating on twitter that the mining licence will be released soon, and momentum laywers commenting on that to "watch this space".

AVZ begin their roadshow in 9 days time.

Truely, why in the fuck would they do a victory lap around Australia with having had no progress, still in suspension, still no licence?
The AGM is right after the roadshow, so it's not like they needed a platform to inform shareholders of information as they have a stage for that the following week on the 15th of November!

It makes no sense at all to think they would organise a roadshow if it wasn't in fact a victory lap, and an opportunity to share the plan and vison moving forward.

Although recent rumors of birthdays didn't pan out, I think there is still something in it, whatever people were being told, it seemed to point to things being sorted very soon.

I say this with so much hope, I admit it, but I think we are coming out of suspension next week, with all the news to flow.

So fuck it, I'm gonna make the call that we are trading next week, ML and all the other goodies in hand.

Best of luck to all holders. xoxo

The lifting of suspension didn’t happen week October 24.

I am not sure we can say with confidence there’s a victory lap and that’s why there are roadshows.

If anything it is to communicate to significant holders that they are respected and to diffuse anger vented at the AGM, and the AGM only happens in Perth or online.

On respect: Upon a AGM attendee’s question,
when AVZ directors turned to Peter Huljich to answer on project goals for and amount of performance rights, I didn’t recall an expression of respect in Huljich’s response.

Meanwhile the project director, Michael Hughes just happened to be sick. And by February 24 2022, it appears he had put in his notice to resign by May 24. My impression is something had gone wrong with Michael Hughes to give up at a time when he would be very much needed.

I think this is another topic for the roadshow and AGM, squeeze management for what happened with Hughes. It may reveal something about “exit strategies”.

A rumour has it performance was in question?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
C

ChrisU

You comparing us to Cominiere and Dathomir gaslighting AVZ?
I thought some members here would grasp at that, that’s why I added “in essence”. Yes the animal urge to boundary mark is going on here with those like yourself who target ‘heretics’, and the same grunts that Cominiere and Dathomir make in their law of the jungle are being applied by some who target ‘heretics’

Reactions: 1 users

Doc

Master of Quan

“Right now my investment needs not negative or positive attitudes, but realism.”

You’ve stated publicly that you don’t hold any shares in AVZ so what investment you referring to?
You didn’t lie to us did you!!!?

D8039759-C465-4C33-808B-25BCC8F6125F.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
I thought some members here would grasp at that, that’s why I added “in essence”. Yes the animal urge to boundary mark is going on here with those like yourself who target ‘heretics’, and the same grunts that Cominiere and Dathomir make in their law of the jungle are being applied by some who target ‘heretics’
Your a joke, everyone here knows who you are, remember this post you did under another alias:

“Obviously you’re in a hard spot Wine, no one wants to cosy up with you to form a private group, hence this forum becomes a defacto whatsapp group for you. Try your luck, on Twitter then graduate, you might then have a few Polish your nuggets”

That’s the last time I will respond to you troll 🧌

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom