AVZ Discussion 2022

C

ChrisU

Crapper moderators hoping to purge”…trolls

…. don’t you mean “employ trolls to increase traffic”….
I’m certainly not here to defend HC. There’s a possibility of traffic inducements no doubt

But what I am referring to is when some shareholders think a forum is their private club and they then try to purge contrary comments to the point of having the company send messages to the forum host.

I have been attacked by you simply because I discussed continuous disclosure rules here.

There is no more legitimate discussion regards AVZ than ASX listing rules on continuous disclosure rules.

What I am finding is some are attempting to repress open discussion by doxxing or just simply attacking.

It is in ordinary shareholders best interest to have a close reading of continuous disclosure rules. By doing so means you may have a more informed perspective on AVZ communications since this mess emerges early May.

Reactions: 3 users
C

ChrisU

“Right now my investment needs not negative or positive attitudes, but realism.”

You’ve stated publicly that you don’t hold any shares in AVZ so what investment you referring to?
You didn’t lie to us did you!!!?

View attachment 20586
I think you’re mistaken, young chap. Have you had breakfast yet?

C

ChrisU

Your a joke, everyone here knows who you are, remember this post you did under another alias:

“Obviously you’re in a hard spot Wine, no one wants to cosy up with you to form a private group, hence this forum becomes a defacto whatsapp group for you. Try your luck, on Twitter then graduate, you might then have a few Polish your nuggets”

That’s the last time I will respond to you troll 🧌

So here we have further ‘boundary marking’ by someone intelligent enough to refrain from doing so.

No deception intended on alias just the warmth of a human profile.

Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
Seems to be a lot of posts blocking my initial post so I will ask again.

If you are attending the Perth RS please message me here or email me (for those who have my details)

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
C

ChrisU

That’s 39 jobs right there, 40 if you include the photographer. Let’s crack on and start employing a few hundred (thousand?) more locals.
Every family has one employee of AVZ. Not sure how regular.

But the Manono Congolese know where truth lies. That’s why it’s so easy for AVZ to be patient.

Australian companies don’t actually have a good reputation. Franck Fwamba outlined that. AVZ is off to a good start with Manono, I think is clear.

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I’m certainly not here to defend HC. There’s a possibility of traffic inducements no doubt

But what I am referring to is when some shareholders think a forum is their private club and they then try to purge contrary comments to the point of having the company send messages to the forum host.

I have been attacked by you simply because I discussed continuous disclosure rules here.

There is no more legitimate discussion regards AVZ than ASX listing rules on continuous disclosure rules.

What I am finding is some are attempting to repress open discussion by doxxing or just simply attacking.

It is in ordinary shareholders best interest to have a close reading of continuous disclosure rules. By doing so means you may have a more informed perspective on AVZ communications since this mess emerges early May.

I made a couple of replies last night discussing continuous disclosure with another poster and no one thought we were cunts.

Maybe take a deep breath, consider your posting style, stop feeling attacked and take a look in the mirror. It's not us, it's you.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
C

ChrisU

I made a couple of replies last night discussing continuous disclosure with another poster and no one thought we were cunts.

Maybe take a deep breath, consider your posting style, stop feeling attacked and take a look in the mirror. It's not us, it's you.
I missed your comments on CDs. Excellent.

When I read the CD guide by ASX, comments like “it’s spurious” by management are given new meaning. The media speculation statement in May is also given new definition and meaning as a legal box of tricks that caused much confusion for shareholders. There’s the reason @BEISHA for the sell off.
In fact Africa Intel made a report a week before AVZ address media speculation. So if you’re looking at share price movements it possibly didn’t start with the mining decree announcement embedding negative news

I don’t think a percieved style warrants personal attacks.
You nor anyone else will achieve nothing except self gratification from such attacks, hence why I suggest you all focus on understanding AVZ, because most of us failed to see this suspension emerging simply because of echo chamber conduct like yours

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users
@JAG you are absolutely right, it seems like there is a a troll here with multiple accounts possibly trying to disrupt a conversation

One thing is for sure, a poster using multiple accounts is trying to deceive

Anyone wanting to report him, simply use the proof I have provided below showing R2D2 is ChrisU

A23BC152-1CD9-4616-A198-790D1EA67B21.jpeg

5A57F2A5-F200-47FF-BB49-70D47725E8A8.jpeg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
See ya Chris, it was not nice knowing you. I hope the ban hammer hits you in the head on the way out

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

John25

Regular
I missed your comments on CDs. Excellent.

When I read the CD guide by ASX, comments like “it’s spurious” by management are given new meaning. The media speculation statement in May is also given new definition and meaning as a legal box of tricks that caused much confusion for shareholders. There’s the reason @BEISHA for the sell off.
In fact Africa Intel made a report a week before AVZ address media speculation. So if you’re looking at share price movements it possibly didn’t start with the mining decree announcement embedding negative news

You nor anyone else will achieve nothing except self gratification from such attacks, hence why I suggest you all focus on understanding AVZ, because most of us failed to see this suspension emerging simply because of echo chamber conduct like yours
1667088211110.gif

1667088252538.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Samus

Top 20
I missed your commands on CDs. Excellent.

When I read the CD guide by ASX, comments like “it’s spurious” by management are given new meaning. The media speculation statement in May is also given new definition and meaning as a legal box of tricks that caused much confusion for shareholders. There’s the reason @BEISHA for the sell off. In fact Africa Intel made a report a week before AVZ address media speculation. So if you’re looking at shade price movements it possibly didn’t start with the mining decree announcement embedding negative news

I think you are misunderstanding tse a bit.

This situation it a bit more like when you're at a party, lots of opinions but everyone is getting along for the most part because of a shared connection to the host. But then the weird lone gatecrasher shows up already pissed, high and talking nonsense on a whole other level to anyone else.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Rediah

Regular
Anyone wanting to report him, simply use the proof I have provided below showing R2D2 is ChrisU
He changed his name handle for the same account from R2D2 is ChrisU, and I know it because I have them on ignore.
Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 10.35.05 am.png

With the recent influx, I have used my first ignore on this forum.....:(
I have only one person put on ignore on this forum and that was R2D2/ChrisU, and that was mainly due to difference of opinions and it was best for me not to read their posts. And also what @Sammael said above (y)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

John25

Regular
Ok ok ok …A slow Sunday …went visiting the Crapper & WTF @SnackGate used “Circle jerk “🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
C

ChrisU

I think you are misunderstanding tse a bit.

This situation it a bit more like when you're at a party, lots of opinions but everyone is getting along for the most part because of a shared connection to the host. But then the weird lone gatecrasher shows up already pissed, high and talking nonsense on a whole other level to anyone else.
What you are describing is an echo chamber, or an opium den vibe circle.

What many here need is good information.

Good information is improving here on TSE and that’s because self claimed with-a-wink company shills have failed to be correct.

Does anyone have an idea of the format of the AGM?

Question time is very important.

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20

Good information is improving here on TSE and that’s because self claimed with-a-wink company shills have failed to be correct.

Rubbish, you've chosen to respond in this manner to promote yet more conflict which is really the definition of a troll.

Can't you spend a bit of time and effort on compiling a decent post? Get out of your own head and post what you really mean with a bit of substance.
You might earn a bit of respect if you stop posting this holier than thou patronising bullshit.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

TDITD

Top 20
Rubbish, you've chosen to respond in this manner to promote yet more conflict which is really the definition of a troll.

Can't you spend a bit of time and effort on compiling a decent post? Get out of your own head and post what you really mean with a bit of substance.
You might earn a bit of respect if you stop posting this holier than thou patronising bullshit.
Exactly…which is why it’s so obvious there are multiple accounts being used, can’t even bring his brilliance to shine a little dimmer as to fool us feeble plebs. So fucking tedious.

Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20

It just clicked why this guy's (and geists) posts are so annoying to read. It's similar when you use google translate from another language to english.
Some words just dont make sense because of the "lost in translation" effect, and some words wrapped around backwards ect.
A chinese national using google translate to communicate I'm guessing. Hmm.. isn't that interesting.

Yes ChrisU you are a troll, trying to be clever and careful so as not to be obvious but your intention is to destabalise this forum.
Well you can go make sweet sweet love to your own bottom mate, I love the team here, and you belong on the crapper with that revolting lot, that's your home, go back to your home.
No one wants you here, we see through your excessive explainations about why your not a troll, and that it is infact US who have it wrong... right?

Anyway, just piss off, no one is going to bother taking your bait or replying to whatever shit you dream up, thanks.

As an asside, we find out very soon weather it's riot time or champaign time.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
@Sammael and @Rediah, the same account different name…. It’s all the same intention, and the fact he is here basically repeating nonsense and trying to draw attention to himself, that’s what trolls do.

I’m open to different opinions and gained a lot of information through good interactions here (with a bit of fun in between) but the common denominator about trolls is that they pretend not to know that shareholders are on to them and just keep trolling.

If this bloke genuinely wanted to provide information and interact with others here he could simply start his own thread and like minded people could join in.

I’ve started four threads and I don’t care if people look at them or not, the idea was simply to organise some information and make it accessible.

Der Geist started a thread and got one reply…. himself replying to himself

Genuine posters recognise the difference

Unfortunately @Azzler we have taken the bait and I think we should just alert @zeeb0t to it

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Azzler

Top 20
@Sammael and @Rediah, the same account different name…. It’s all the same intention, and the fact he is here basically repeating nonsense and trying to draw attention to himself, that’s what trolls do.

I’m open to different opinions and gained a lot of information through good interactions here (with a bit of fun in between) but the common denominator about trolls is that they pretend not to know that shareholders are on to them and just keep trolling.

Unfortunately @Azzler we have taken the bait and I think we should just alert @zeeb0t to it
Bags I forgot to commend you the other day on taking the mantle to a record breaking level with your post! I could feel the fury through the screen! Absolute rightful fury it was too mate.

Do you still hold no hope for good news at some point before AGM?

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom