AVZ Discussion 2022

More info in the link below for those interested in the latest news related to @FilthyRich2’s above post…. Me, I’ve lost interest in the bullshit coming from Africa

I’m now looking to post anything I can find on they’re corruptors

F4F50DCC-2B52-491D-A76D-F8658C89B9AC.jpeg

Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20
More info in the link below for those interested in the latest news related to @FilthyRich2’s above post…. Me, I’ve lost interest in the bullshit coming from Africa

I’m now looking to post anything I can find on they’re corruptors

View attachment 19355
Monsieur le Président, il est temps de se lever.

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20
Hang in there bro

We will get this!
fingers-crossed.jpg

London: Félix Tshisekedi calls on economic operators to invest in the DRC

1666178663221.png

At the opening of the Financial Times Africa summit on Tuesday, October 18, 2022, in London, under the theme: “Investing in Africa”, the President of the Republic, Félix Tshisekedi launched an appeal to investors to come and do business in Congo- Kinshasa.

“Investors are invited to come and do business in the Democratic Republic of Congo, which has today created an attractive economic environment thanks to the efforts of the Sama Lukonde government, within the framework of improving the business climate, fruit of structural reforms”, launched the Congolese Head of State during his speech focused on the future of African economies and the opportunities offered by the black continent. 🍍

For his part, the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku Kahongya hailed the determination of President Félix Tshisekedi in consolidating strategies to convince investors to come to the DRC, a solution country in the energy transition and the best destination in the world for energy, battery industry and electric vehicles thanks to its strategic minerals. :rolleyes:

Some members of the government are accompanying the Head of State to London, including the Ministers of Finance, Mines, Communication and Media, as well as his deputy chief of staff in charge of economic issues.

The work, it is reported, is focused on the opportunities to invest in Africa and the obstacles that hinder the flow of investments in the sectors of energy, art, technology, pharmaceuticals and the food sector. :unsure::rolleyes::(

This summit brings together senior African and foreign personalities, decision-makers, business leaders, start-ups and multinationals.

mediacongo

*Wish they were Focusing more on the Main Obstacles to AVZ / Manono that hinder the flow of Investments tbo :mad:

Inner Peace.jpg

Hang in there Sam my Man, Try turning off the Mob Ph, Not looking at TSE or Hot Crapper for now 👍

Do some Meditation, Relax, Enjoy your time away / Holiday, Don't Stress about this Shit ffs ! Not worth it !

Now is not the time, It's not going anywhere and either are we, We will still be here when you get back

It's Not a Holiday if you're constantly on the "Crapper" feeling like :poop: at TSE my friend :(

After all, It will soon be Xmas ( Again ) and you know what that means 🙏 🍾 🤞

Now Fuck off and enjoy your Holiday and don't come back til you're relaxed to the Max ffs !!!

Woolworths.png

*To Remind,

#Health !!! .jpg

Man Hug.jpg

#Health !.jpg

Cheers

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Onthefm

Regular
Just finished the first two hours of 121 Mining‘s new Youtube videos and am more excited about the current delays.

1. Everyone is talking ‘decades’.
- decades of product requirement increases from a very low consumption base.
- decades before any new technology could compete with LFP. Forget Hydrogen (see 3.)
- decades of low competition due to current need for more and more resource invites more contenders.
- decades of everyone selling everything they have - there is no spare product available.
2. Bypass China in the future eg: USA Nth Carolina.
3. Lithium will not be redundant even if new technologies are discovered.
- It is "the only" solution for mass transport.
4. Only buy ‘hard rock spodumene’ as brine is not even close at present. USA thinks they can use geothermal brine in 10-15 years.
5. Starting to talk about Africa, even a few mentions (both positive and negative) on the DRC..
6. RIO needs Lithium as their current opportunities decay.
7. Only the Republicans can get the job done in the USA - watch the Senate elections.
8. ‘cost to produce’ versus revenue right now to value stocks, but, valuations past 5 years are still impossible.
9. The Middle East is slowly waking up to non-oil sources of revenue.
10. OEMs’ need to go direct to secure product. eg Ford to LTR.
11. The ASX has something like 900 Junior miners - only 5 will ever make it to production... How many are as advanced as AVZ?

I’m happy to sit on the sideline and let this play out - it takes years to be an overnight success.

TC.

View attachment 19324
All good but republicans not pandering to big oil fantacy. Imo

Reactions: 1 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Has this always said PR en PE or is that new?

en.JPG

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
Does Dr. Gogo understands that AVZ is producing Sweet Fuck All, while it waits for it ML?

All AVZ spends at this very moment is shareholder's money.

The longer his country people sit on their hands, the longer it takes before AVZ will be able to start supporting his community in a big way.

One gets the impression that the DRC thinks it is Xmas, before erecting the fucking tree.

How about telling thieving Zijin, to spend some of the cash they generate from their copper mine.

Ducksinarow.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

pow4ade

Regular
It's absolutely pointless for Felix to continually court foreign investment when some basic research reveals that he has ceded all authority to grant mining licenses to the DG of CAMI. A defiant and illegitimate DG with a completely different agenda.

As it stands Felix presents as an impotent leader strutting the world stage who can't even command his own govt. In short, it's a clown show. Therein lay our problem, sadly.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 24 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Been like that for a couple of months at least. (y)

Figured as much, one of these days shits gonna change.

1izm3o.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Onthefm

Regular
Hi Spikerama

We are all equally frustrated by lack of progress, and lack of credible information over the past two years.
The only thing I can add is to save some vitriol for the board because that's really where our criticism should be focused. The board sets the strategic direction for the company (including identifying and minimising risks), and provides NF with the budget and resources to get a mine built. The board also tells Nigel what to say in the annual report and ASX announcements.

I would like to see some new blood on the board. The current membership seems out of its depth.

Cheers
F
In fact not sure they can swim at all . Not to mention the crocks and sharks. Agree not a hope in hell. We have to hope the greatest lithium discovery.on the planet pulls us through. Which imo it wil. Have to think we are only talking money. The people that live there are talking survival at a decent days work for a decent day's pay hopefully their gov gets it. But wouldn't hold my breath.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

CashKing

Regular
Guess, who is this beauty.. ?

View attachment 19387
Who is he ?

Can’t fool me champ, lived in Thailand for a while now, can spot a beard 🧔‍♀️

I’d have to make sure with a grab….

Is that Money bags in disguise 🥸 on he’s way the the AGM ??

GLTAH

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

solo

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Only a very rich man in Kinshasa can afford such chick.
Is it some sort of honey pot operation for our good friend Jean Mupande?
875.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well I'm in no fucking hurry to get to Kinshasa.....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Onthefm

Regular
Unfortunately that is the richest man In
Kinshasa. Not that there's anything wrong with that

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

DoubleA

Regular

I was actually genuinely annoyed when you posted that as it made me feel physically ill when I saw it. I initially did not see the relevance and assumed you were just attempting to post off topic shock content in order to make us dry retch for some unknown reason/trolling purposes.

I subsequently realised that you were not just trolling and posting transvestite pictures and that you believe this may be Jean-Felix Mupande's wife.

How did you come across these pictures/info?

AVZ investors think they have it tough...I can genuinely say I don't think that life would be worth living if I had to go home to that every day. Seeing a horror show like this really puts life in perspective, but please no more pics from you Solo, you have scared me half to death with your previous post (I didn't even dare quote the post directly as it would have meant having to see it again).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom