AVZ Discussion 2022

solo

Regular
I was actually genuinely annoyed when you posted that as it made me feel physically ill when I saw it. I initially did not see the relevance and assumed you were just attempting to post off topic shock content in order to make us dry wretch for some unknown reason/trolling purposes.

I subsequently realised that you were not just trolling and posting transvestite pictures and that you believe this may be Jean-Felix Mupande's wife.

How did you come across these pictures/info?

AVZ investors think they have it tough...I can genuinely say I don't think that life would be worth living if I had to go home to that every day. Seeing a horror show like this really puts life in perspective, but please no more pics from you Solo, you have scared me half to death with your previous post (I didn't even dare quote the post directly as it would have meant having to see it again).

Then you better delete twitter from your phone mate, otherwise..

Reactions: 1 users
Only a very rich man in Kinshasa can afford such chick.
Jean Mupande's sugar baby reading your Twitter page right now...
20221020_014041.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Solo I don't know what you're playing at on twitter mate but I think it's a dangerous game! They live by a different set of rules over there and it will probably never fully change. Obviously this guy has some hold on his position to still be there I want to see the fucker gone possibly even given the worst pineappling of all time but man don't poke the most corrupt bear who holds all the keys for AVZ!!!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users
Who is he ?

Can’t fool me champ, lived in Thailand for a while now, can spot a beard 🧔‍♀️

I’d have to make sure with a grab….

Is that Money bags in disguise 🥸 on he’s way the the AGM ??

GLTAH

Cashy you are a funny man, though you’re grammar needs some checking!

While you’re here, can you tell me which buttons on my iPhone 8 to press and hold to cut and paste texts on these threads, thanks mate 👍

By the way, this is for you

833730E7-5F8E-41AF-938B-AE321FBB0378.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

obe wan

Regular
Not sure posting pics containing his wife was the best move tbh Solo ; something like that will aggravate a man

Reactions: 9 users
Not sure posting pics containing his wife was the best move tbh Solo ; something like that will aggravate a man

Maybe the more aggravation and exposure he gets the better…. he’s already been delaying us Obe

Not to mention his collaborations with Vidiye Tshipanda Tshimanga, Anthanase Mwamba Misao, Simon Cong and others

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Solo I don't know what you're playing at on twitter mate but I think it's a dangerous game! They live by a different set of rules over there and it will probably never fully change. Obviously this guy has some hold on his position to still be there I want to see the fucker gone possibly even given the worst pineappling of all time but man don't poke the most corrupt bear who holds all the keys for AVZ!!!
Completely agree with your post Locky.

Being pissed is no excuse for this type of posting. (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Charbella

Regular
Give Solo a break, playing nice has gotten us no where. This man needs to be exposed!

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

obe wan

Regular
Maybe the more aggravation and exposure that arsehole gets the better…. he’s already been trying to fuck us over Obe

Not to mention his collaborations with Vidiye Tshipanda Tshimanga, Anthanase Mwamba Misao, Simon Cong and others
maybe, but sure as hell i know that if someone posted pictures of my family on social media , id find a way of getting you fucked up .... Jean has a couple of rusty gear levers in front of him.

Marius 'the quiet man' is the one to keep and eye on; without him i reckon we'd have been sunk. Hearing good vibes, just need to keep the shareholders ship topside up, too many pineapples being thrown around now and tilting the ship

1666209644460.png

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

M.Bison

Regular
Some of you are honestly so idiotic it’s painful. Agree with Obe, this isn’t remotely helpful and definitely could be a hindrance.

• Thinking
maybe, but sure as hell i know that if someone posted pictures of my family on social media , id find a way of getting you fucked up .... Jean has a couple of rusty gear levers in front of him.

Marius 'the quiet man' is the one to keep and eye on; without him i reckon we'd have been sunk. Hearing good vibes, just need to keep the shareholders ship topside up, too many pineapples being thrown around now and tilting the ship

View attachment 19399
Screenshot_20221020_073601.jpg

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Charbella

Regular
Some of you are honestly so idiotic it’s painful. Agree with Obe, this isn’t remotely helpful and definitely could be a hindrance.
Exposing a criminal is not idiotic. Helpful or not is another issue.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Roon

Regular
Exposing a criminal by posting pictures of his family on social media? Get a grip. And those of us here who are constantly bombarding the DRC President, PM and other notable figures belittling, aggressive, and downright rude messages on behalf of AVZ investors should really pull their head in too. Don't fight a lack of professionalism with our own unprofessionalism.

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

JasonM

Regular
bit of a slippery slope exposing family members however if the family is gaining from corruption while everyone else is living in poverty then I think it is fair game to demonstrate the ill gotten gains and ask questions in public.

• Fire

solo

Regular

I was thinking about it for a while yesterday before posting. But after looking at more pictures I felt anger and I gave it a go. I made an accent on collection of expensive bags and cars and not his chick. I don't agree that posting comments in President's or other minister's threads is wrong. We brought lots of attention from the local reporters and activists. I can tell you that recent article in "CongoPress" that was shared recently here, that's the result of collaboration between shareholders and local reporters. Even Franck Fwamba was involved in this fight through twitter and many more. Some people prefer to sit quiet and wait for a miracle, some prefer to fight. However, I woke up today, opened twitter, look at those photos again I felt really sorry for Mupande. I deleted tweets.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 36 users

Spikerama

Regular
I was thinking about it for a while yesterday before posting. But after looking at more pictures I felt anger and I gave it a go. I made an accent on collection of expensive bags and cars and not his chick. I don't agree that posting comments in President's or other minister's threads is wrong. We brought lots of attention from the local reporters and activists. I can tell you that recent article in "CongoPress" that was shared recently here, that's the result of collaboration between shareholders and local reporters. Even Franck Fwamba was involved in this fight through twitter and many more. Some people prefer to sit quiet and wait for a miracle, some prefer to fight. However, I woke up today, opened twitter, look at those photos again I felt really sorry for Mupande. I deleted tweets.

Yeah I must admit Solo, as much as I want this fucker exposed, tarred, feathered and fried, resorting to those kind of tactics seems like a bit of a low point in the campaign. And yes probably not helpful. Though I really don't know. Might be worth a discussion on what more he could possibly do if he did see that and take umbrage to them. What other rusty levers could he pull?

There are so many moving parts with this now, it's hard to know if you agitate one, how much does it affect the others.

I reckon you are onto something though. But the smarter way would be to add a bit of polish to the evidence. Do it like a business presentation. Like an infographic or a slide you'd see in a keynote. Something that clearly lays things out and joins the dots. Could be more useful to interested parties and very shareable.

Tweet that and it becomes easier to understand and crystal clear.

What that is exactly I don't know but if I had the bits and pieces I could design it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20

View attachment 19399
I just hope Marius soon isn’t a Nigel ‘soon’

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Remark

Top 20
The only regret I have is that I didn't get to see your post before it was deleted.

Frustration is getting to all of us by the sound of it. I get the feeling we will all be put out of our extended misery shortly.

Top Bottom