AVZ Discussion 2022

Bonsoir

Regular
I did Wombie. Just a little. Could you tell? 😣

But in the cold light of day, even though I can see how I might have worded things better,
my sentiment is still the same. We have Felix on a world tour saying 'Come partner with us in the DRC,
we've changed. It's gonna be awesome!'
While back on home soil, almost his entire ministry is selling
a different narrative. No they are stealing it. Stealing themselves a complete opposite story.

Either he is batshit blind or simply willing to lie on the world stage just for the sake of his own glory
and really fucking stupid for thinking he'll get away with it. Which puts him in the same basket as
the rest of them.

Then you have this Jean-Felix Mupande Kuntass,
A barrage of articles that keep saying the same thing over and over.

The untouchable. The immovable.

Well that pretty much well sums it up right there doesn't it?
Because he holds the keys to the little fucking box with the special ink and special pen
that we need to get his fucken' John Hancock onto the Mining Licence with.
Hear that sound? It's the sound of no keys jangling.

Cast your mind back to right when we got the Decree. How much progress have we made
on the next step that was to follow? After more than 6 months, in suspension I might add.
Fucking none. No closer if we are going off available evidence.

We got a crane on site rusting away. Great! We've got and ICC Tribunal that should've taken 3 days
just evaporate into thin air. Now we've got posters say just climb into bed with Simon Kong and
suck his dick a little and all will be alright. No. Don't. Just don't.

And don't even bother quoting Nigel from the Annual Report because he's been using that language.
That rhetoric since the day he stepped into that position. "Likely" "Forthcoming" "Close" "Imminent" and now
"Soon" ..... Yay!!!

Define "soon" It's just words. Words that sound good in a glossy 132 page annual report
but really have no actual purpose but to kick the can a bit further down the road while the
board continues to take home $20,000 to 30,000 every month.

So over 6 months, for one person that's nearly 200K
6 months and no closer to ML or coming out of suspension.

Give me a fucken' break.
Now tell us what you really think lol….Love it !!!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

But in the cold light of day, even though I can see how I might have worded things better,
my sentiment is still the same. We have Felix on a world tour saying 'Come partner with us in the DRC,
a different narrative. No they are stealing it. Stealing themselves a complete opposite story.

Either he is batshit blind or simply willing to lie on the world stage just for the sake of his own glory
and really fucking stupid for thinking he'll get away with it. Which puts him in the same basket as
the rest of them.

Because he holds the keys to the little fucking box with the special ink and special pen

Cast your mind back to right when we got the Decree. How much progress have we made
on the next step that was to follow? After more than 6 months, in suspension I might add.

We got a crane on site rusting away. Great! We've got and ICC Tribunal that should've taken 3 days
just evaporate into thin air. Now we've got posters say just climb into bed with Simon Kong and

And don't even bother quoting Nigel from the Annual Report because he's been using that language.
That rhetoric since the day he stepped into that position. "Likely" "Forthcoming" "Close" "Imminent" and now
"Soon" ..... Yay!!!

Define "soon" It's just words. Words that sound good in a glossy 132 page annual report
but really have no actual purpose but to kick the can a bit further down the road while the

Give me a fucken' break.
Thank goodness someone has cracked the shits slightly more than me and included lots of colourful language

I pass the mantle :)

Also glad to see you here again

I got a bit worried when your original post disappeared!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

TheCount

Regular
Just finished the first two hours of 121 Mining‘s new Youtube videos and am more excited about the current delays.

1. Everyone is talking ‘decades’.
- decades of product requirement increases from a very low consumption base.
- decades before any new technology could compete with LFP. Forget Hydrogen (see 3.)
- decades of low competition due to current need for more and more resource invites more contenders.
- decades of everyone selling everything they have - there is no spare product available.
2. Bypass China in the future eg: USA Nth Carolina.
3. Lithium will not be redundant even if new technologies are discovered.
- It is "the only" solution for mass transport.
4. Only buy ‘hard rock spodumene’ as brine is not even close at present. USA thinks they can use geothermal brine in 10-15 years.
5. Starting to talk about Africa, even a few mentions (both positive and negative) on the DRC..
6. RIO needs Lithium as their current opportunities decay.
7. Only the Republicans can get the job done in the USA - watch the Senate elections.
8. ‘cost to produce’ versus revenue right now to value stocks, but, valuations past 5 years are still impossible.
9. The Middle East is slowly waking up to non-oil sources of revenue.
10. OEMs’ need to go direct to secure product. eg Ford to LTR.
11. The ASX has something like 900 Junior miners - only 5 will ever make it to production... How many are as advanced as AVZ?

I’m happy to sit on the sideline and let this play out - it takes years to be an overnight success.

TC.

pineapple.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

John25

Regular
Na ..Sorry Nut …no mantle passing …You & Bags are streets ahead in the *^%##*%# stakes
1666150409476.gif

Thank goodness someone has cracked the shits slightly more than me and included lots of colourful language

I pass the mantle :)

Also glad to see you here again

I got a bit worried when your original post disappeared!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love

Flight996

Regular

the rest of them.

"Soon" ..... Yay!!!

Give me a fucken' break.
Hi Spikerama

We are all equally frustrated by lack of progress, and lack of credible information over the past two years.
The only thing I can add is to save some vitriol for the board because that's really where our criticism should be focused. The board sets the strategic direction for the company (including identifying and minimising risks), and provides NF with the budget and resources to get a mine built. The board also tells Nigel what to say in the annual report and ASX announcements.

I would like to see some new blood on the board. The current membership seems out of its depth.

Cheers
F

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20

the rest of them.

"Soon" ..... Yay!!!

Give me a fucken' break.
Have you been giving the coffee a nudge ? Actually it's a fair enough analysis . Like you I have also had similar experiences with other stocks in the past and generally it does not end well . Generally the companies only last until every cent is spent and salaries can no longer be paid . Fortunately for the AVZ team we still have a bank full so of course they are not going tell us we are pushing shit up hill. For now I'm just giving Nigel and crew the benefit of the doubt until we learn more at the Road Show .We will know if we are screwed or not in the next few weeks . An optimistic outlook will not cut it . They need to tell us with 100% certainty we are going mining . If they cant do that then they can get f--ked and give me my money back . Until then my glass is half full .

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
C

ChrisU

I’ll probably need a few of those please. 😩
This is ideal if management are seeking to map who is who.
I am sure company shills here and elsewhere are informing.

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Anyone?

1666152164783.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love

wombat74

Top 20
This from a respected LTH on the other site . Some of us see things differently .
"Hopefully Cong gets nothing .
Roadshow call it intuition or bullshit is a Major JV partnership or farm in to develop Carrier De Lest with non China involvement.
The term sheet but heavily in favour of JV partners like a 70 /30 or 60 /40 ownership of Carrier."

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

TheCount

Regular
This from a respected LTH on the other site . Some of us see things differently .
Roadshow call it intuition or bullshit is a Major JV partnership or farm in to develop Carrier De Lest with non China involvement.
The term sheet but heavily in favour of JV partners like a 70 /30 or 60 /40 ownership of Carrier."
JV was going to be my 12th dot point.

It was made clear by the MD from Latin Resources (Christopher Gale) mining in WA they appear to be biding time till they are hit with a JV or TO..

TC.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
I suggested this type of deal for CDL a month or so ago. Makes a lot of sense for all stakeholders to proceed this way and shows the DRC government that we are willing to be a team player. Maybe AVZ management are creeping on this forum secretly reading our posts haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
RIO TINTO ?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
C

ChrisU

Hi Spikerama

We are all equally frustrated by lack of progress, and lack of credible information over the past two years.
The only thing I can add is to save some vitriol for the board because that's really where our criticism should be focused. The board sets the strategic direction for the company (including identifying and minimising risks), and provides NF with the budget and resources to get a mine built. The board also tells Nigel what to say in the annual report and ASX announcements.

I would like to see some new blood on the board. The current membership seems out of its depth.

Cheers
F

the rest of them.

"Soon" ..... Yay!!!

Give me a fucken' break.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Management clearly tries to look after itself in word games.

Some holders will try to ‘calm the farm’ on behalf of management/board.

I am sure a tragic romance will be orated, and fair-go the mantra, it will be very interesting to hear how we will be seduced

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

TheCount

Regular
RIO TINTO ?
I get the opinion he was putting his name out there for someone to take the bait... Why would someone like 121 bring a 10c Junior miner to a forum? Or should I say, why was he in Singapore and how much did he pay to get on the forum?

TC.
PS - Overkill (Men at Work) playing right now...

Some here think the Roadshow will be full of new and exciting information about joint ventures etc…. Meanwhile back in Africa at at Cong and CAMI headquarters
1666155162171.gif

Here’s what NOT to do at the Roadshow

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

oxxa23

Regular
Got a seat at melb roadshow now...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Nigel, all you and the BOD need to do is be open, honest and understanding of the shareholders on this forum when you go on the Roadshow and I for one will do everything I can to promote this company.

Otherwise I for one, will be phoning in on the AGM online webinar in front of all your potential Corporate and International investors…. It’s up to you!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
Some here think the Roadshow will be full of new and exciting information about joint ventures etc…. Meanwhile back in Africa at at Cong and CAMI headquarters
View attachment 19329

Here’s what NOT to do at the Roadshow

Then why do the Road Show ?

Top Bottom