AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Page 9 Annual Report:
"The Company is confident of a positive outcome in relation to the award of the Mining Licence and positive FID to develop what is believed to be the largest global undeveloped hard rock lithium deposit."

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Africa Summit 2022: President Tshisekedi calls on foreign entrepreneurs to come and invest in the DRC​

Bymukendi
hours ago
FB IMG 1666094456705

"Do not consider our weaknesses but our desire for change", this is the key word to remember from the speech that the President of the Republic gave during his speech on Tuesday, October 18, 2022, in London, on the occasion of the summit on Africa organized annually by the Financial Times (FT).

This foundation to which the FT suits the influential leaders of this world has been enhanced this year by the presence of Félix Antoine Tshisekedi, also present as Honorary President of the AU, the pan-African organization, current president of CEEAC and SADC, two major sub-regional organizations on the continent.

According to a presidential press dispatch consulted by RTNC.CD, Félix Antoine Tshisekedi returned to the issues and challenges facing the DRC under its presidency.

The causes of the war of aggression imposed on it by Rwanda via the M23 terrorists. The issue of environmental preservation, the business climate, investment opportunities, the opportunities offered in the green economy, a way for him to give appropriate answers to the theme raised at this summit.

Regarding the presence of the M23 terrorists in Bunagana, as he had done at the United Nations tribune, the Financial Times guest did not go there from the back of the spoon by calling once again to the international community, which is slow to weigh its weight to resolve this security crisis inherited from the reception on Congolese soil, Rwandan refugees who had fled the war at home, with the harmful

According to the same source, Félix Tshisekedi also did not mince his words when it was time to defend the ongoing process of the allocation of oil and gas blocks, which is not unanimous among environmentalists and other activists fighting against climate change. The DRC, he said, is the solution country and is committed to this vocation. On the other hand, its populations have the right, as is the case, for example, in Gabon and Norway, to benefit from its natural resources, as long as the authorities respect the conventions established in this field and no law, be it is international, prohibited.

On the same path, the President of the Republic did not fail to reassure those whose doubts remain about the supposed absence of the business climate. It is the first to come who are served first, he said, as if to say that the instability conveyed by some media to discourage investors is not fully founded. While some are hesitating, he says, the country is really on the way to recovery, through large-scale projects in the field of agro-industry, energy and strategic minerals that enter into the manufacture of batteries for electric vehicles, for example.

The Head of State also marked his intervention by highlighting his desire to put good governance at the heart of his political action. He named cited the case of telecommunications companies that are currently being hunted, because of the tax evasion they have shown for years and that cause the Congolese state to lose billions of dollars annually. President Tshisekedi is determined to put an end to it to definitively break with the defects of past regimes.

This afternoon, the Head of State's agenda includes two interviews, one with the BBC and the other with the Times.

It is worth recalling that President Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo has been staying in London since Monday with a strong delegation.

The longer this goes on and the more we see of him overseas spruiking the wonderful land of the DRC as an investment opportunity the more I see him as nothing more than typical blow hard politician.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
D

Deleted member 1612

We are fucked and there's no coming back from it. Time to bite the pillow and take the pineapple as they say.

This whole thing stinks... and I've seen it happen several times over with other penny stocks I've owned.
Say bye bye to your millions and toughen up the fight and move on.

Gonna be hard building up that base again but it can be done trust me. Good traders know how.

Sad story for all involved but when you have a system that is so rotten to the core that even it's own head is fearful of cutting it out to spite it's own face then we have a pretty much Buckley's chance of progression.

The best we can hope for is a lift of suspension under the guise of "imminent" good news. A slight pump form charred shorters. Then plummet into the abyss.

I will race you to the door.
Good Morning GIF by Travis

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Onthefm

Regular
The longer this goes on and the more we see of him overseas spruiking the wonderful land of the DRC as an investment opportunity the more I see him as nothing more than typical blow hard politician.
I think you are being extraordinarily kind.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Page 9 Annual Report:
"The Company is confident of a positive outcome in relation to the award of the Mining Licence and positive FID to develop what is believed to be the largest global undeveloped hard rock lithium deposit."

Page 5 Annual Report:
“Positive the suspension will be lifted soon”

By the way, how’s the dance lessons going…. I can’t wait to see you and Nell’s on the dance floor

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

TDITD

Top 20
Amazing how the worm turns with conversations. A read of the Annual report should provide a good dose of optimism for some form of positive outcome. But then a few comments on some of the hurdles we have had to jump to get there sends the dialogue into a spiral of negativity within hours

chins up chaps, and chapesses, we seem to have won the race, just a stewards enquiry to clear us as winners, and we can collect the trophy IMO
It’s edging on the more positive for those who read the announcements themselves. Doubt we have any here that don’t, that’s a hot crapper thing.

Amazing too how it’s always a blow in (usually the same one) trying to turn the worm.

Those race officials fucked Lewis Hamilton hard last season btw 😅

Reactions: 9 users

whales

Regular
Page 9 Annual Report:
Positive in obtaining a ML over Roche Dure but what are the legal rights on Carrier De Lest.
Best outcome would be 5 years rights negotiated to remaining 2/3rds with conditions to develop it .
Retain 1/3rd of Carrier De Lest in ML.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Der Geist

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Der Geist

Regular
Tou
#Please delete your TSE account.

If you read the DFS, the transport options are listed in the reports appendix 2.

Wording in DFS referencing the reports.

View attachment 19286

In Appendix 2, page 9-10, Transport option 1 and 2 is listed? What more do you want? 🙄

View attachment 19287

The mentioned T.1 and T.2 simply means, Transport option 1, and Transport option 2 as selected by AVZ from the report and detailed in the appendix.

Clear as day really.
Your wrong, look up the meaning of appendix.

Appendices T.1 and T.2 are transport study reports by Infraology. They are not appended to the DFS. Selective quotation is not an appendix.

Next?

Reactions: 1 users

John25

Regular
Geez @Spikerama has filled the room full of confidence ..has he/she post been deleted ????
Was a bit like that myself last night (again)
1666134530524.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

wombat74

Top 20
Page 5 Annual Report:
“Positive the suspension will be lifted soon”

By the way, how’s the dance lessons going…. I can’t wait to see you and Nell’s on the dance floor

I'm getting there Moneybags . I set up a video camera to show you how I'm progressing . Lets know if you have any pointers you can give me .
1666134893204.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I just can't believe the lack of media coverage this whole debacle has received around the world. The Rio saga in Serbia was worldwide front page headlines yet we are lucky to have a few small stories in the business section highlighting the fact that the Chinese have robbed us blind . The lack of mention in the DRC weekly ministers meeting is beyond my comprehension. Someone said Felix has bigger fish to fry at the moment - really, wtf! Of course we all have an overly inflated view on the situation but it is truly staggering that such a resource that will be significant in the energy transition has not attracted more attention. It's like a never ending fucking nightmare! I just hope there is a good explanation at the end of it all to restore my faith in logic and humanity.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

wombat74

Top 20
A reminder : "Tanzania Ports Authority Director Mr Mbossa few days ago met with #AVZ $AVZ Chairman Mr John Clarke regarding improvement of roads, railway and port infrastructure for easier transport of minerals from Manono DRC to Dar es Salaam port in Tanzania. DRC wants Tanzania route ASAP"
1666135112870.png

Reactions: 29 users

The Fox

Regular
That's my thinking as well . Why has the Cong case taken so long ? Road Show ?? Time to pay the piper . I'm going with US $50 - $100 mil . 100 - 200mil new shares .
So Cong has Jean-Felix, and the PM in his pocket, and fatshi won’t sack either of them, in order to save himself.

What are the odds that if AVZ settles more cash to DATHOMIR, the ML falls out of the sky?
That’s the $25 million dollar question for sure. I’d hope the ahole gets nothing. 👍

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Der Geist

Regular
Then
#Please delete your TSE account.

If you read the DFS, the transport options are listed in the reports appendix 2.

Wording in DFS referencing the reports.

View attachment 19286

In Appendix 2, page 9-10, Transport option 1 and 2 is listed? What more do you want? 🙄

View attachment 19287

The mentioned T.1 and T.2 simply means, Transport option 1, and Transport option 2 as selected by AVZ from the report and detailed in the appendix.

Clear as day really.
Then, compare Nigel’s prepared summary on transport in the benchmark minerals webinar (the infamous not below 20cps CR comment webinar) and compare that to the Cantor Fitzgerald fireside chat on transport.

Point is here, honesty and transparency doesn’t hurt, it improves integrity. By not being upfront about ‘solutions’ (only in Cantor fireside there was a candidness from Nigel) for getting over rough spots on the route it raises doubts about intent and integrity. Why is it that it takes Cantor to massage details from Nigel. I leaned more from the Cantor fireside chat than in the DFS about transport issues. This is probably why the appendices T.1 T.2 do not emerge in the published version of the DFS.

And, the 285 mil USD to be facilitated by Dathomir as sourced from a “CIG”, needs more optical brighteners. The Congolese don’t even mention it as a point when muck raking on corruption.

Instead you guys are more happier than ever to circle jerk in a forum than massage on repeat on Twitter behalf SIMON Cong, Klaus, Loando et al don’t want optical brighteners on.

In the Francophone world, t he message that is repeated over a long duration becomes the truth.

Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
A reminder : "Tanzania Ports Authority Director Mr Mbossa few days ago met with #AVZ $AVZ Chairman Mr John Clarke regarding improvement of roads, railway and port infrastructure for easier transport of minerals from Manono DRC to Dar es Salaam port in Tanzania. DRC wants Tanzania route ASAP"
View attachment 19298
Fuck someone get Clarkey an oxygen bottle....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Der Geist

Regular
Compeltely
I just can't believe the lack of media coverage this whole debacle has received around the world. The Rio saga in Serbia was worldwide front page headlines yet we are lucky to have a few small stories in the business section highlighting the fact that the Chinese have robbed us blind . The lack of mention in the DRC weekly ministers meeting is beyond my comprehension. Someone said Felix has bigger fish to fry at the moment - really, wtf! Of course we all have an overly inflated view on the situation but it is truly staggering that such a resource that will be significant in the energy transition has not attracted more attention. It's like a never ending fucking nightmare! I just hope there is a good explanation at the end of it all to restore my faith in logic and humanity.
completely agree.

That’s why all Yu guys need to do more lifting on spaces like Twitter and intelligently

Reactions: 2 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Fuck someone get Clarkey an oxygen bottle....

At least you can tell he's been doing some work and definitely not just sunning himself on the beach.

Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
Do you know where we are SH ... Where in the fucking ShitShow jungle.....Welcome

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Tou

Your wrong, look up the meaning of appendix.

Appendices T.1 and T.2 are transport study reports by Infraology. They are not appended to the DFS. Selective quotation is not an appendix.

Next?
You're** wrong.

It is pages 9 and 10 in the appendix 2. Why would they mention again the two transport routes in the appendix? Did you expect the whole report from Infraology?

Infraology conducted the report and reported two viable options and AVZ detailed that.

Email the company again if this is keeping you up at night.

#deleteyouraccount

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom