Go AVZ!
Gee.... I love being told what to do by sanctimonious tossers :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

whales

Regular
Then

Then, compare Nigel’s prepared summary on transport in the benchmark minerals webinar (the infamous not below 20cps CR comment webinar) and compare that to the Cantor Fitzgerald fireside chat on transport.

Point is here, honesty and transparency doesn’t hurt, it improves integrity. By not being upfront about ‘solutions’ (only in Cantor fireside there was a candidness from Nigel) for getting over rough spots on the route it raises doubts about intent and integrity. Why is it that it takes Cantor to massage details from Nigel. I leaned more from the Cantor fireside chat than in the DFS about transport issues. This is probably why the appendices T.1 T.2 do not emerge in the published version of the DFS.

And, the 285 mil USD to be facilitated by Dathomir as sourced from a “CIG”, needs more optical brighteners. The Congolese don’t even mention it as a point when muck raking on corruption.

Instead you guys are more happier than ever to circle jerk in a forum than massage on repeat on Twitter behalf SIMON Cong, Klaus, Loando et al don’t want optical brighteners on.

In the Francophone world, t he message that is repeated over a long duration becomes the truth.
Once Dothmir sold out its shares in AVZ shares/ Dathcom did that null its obligation fir the $285 million road upgrade.
Cong is complaining that he changed his mind on the 10% he held but did he take the money ???
Hopefully Momentum have it recorded in writing.

Reactions: 12 users

Der Geist

Regular
You're** wrong.

It is pages 9 and 10 in the appendix 2. Why would they mention again the two transport routes in the appendix? Did you expect the whole report from Infraology?

Infraology conducted the report and reported two viable options and AVZ detailed that.

Email the company again if this is keeping you up at night.

#deleteyouraccount
You’ve got 5 morons liking your illiteracy
Both reports by infraology are stated as in the DFS. Look at the screenshots.

They are not in the published DFS version.
This is why shareholders here need to smarten up prior to next AGM as management will walk all over you

You want to believe what your served up. That’s fine, I also did same in 2018, but the bitter after taste of Klaus selling told me there is deep information assymetry between ordinary shareholders and management circle and fringe

Attachments

• F8CA8A61-5E5A-4190-B346-BB239C0668D9.jpeg
    F8CA8A61-5E5A-4190-B346-BB239C0668D9.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 60
  • C5970E09-4E69-488E-BD5B-C602552726AA.jpeg
    C5970E09-4E69-488E-BD5B-C602552726AA.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 700D0AA0-FC67-42A1-9C5B-89B605D4D49A.jpeg
    700D0AA0-FC67-42A1-9C5B-89B605D4D49A.jpeg
    287.3 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: 4 users

Der Geist

Regular
It’s
Once Dothmir sold out its shares in AVZ shares/ Dathcom did that null its obligation fir the $285 million road upgrade.
Cong is complaining that he changed his mind on the 10% he held but did he take the money ???
Hopefully Momentum have it recorded in writing.
Dathomir facilitating is in at least one version of the Dathcom contract. It’s on Cominiere’s website, where Klaus and and Flint didn’t sign their names

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1666138425074.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
You’ve got 5 morons liking your illiteracy
Both reports by infraology are stated as in the DFS. Look at the screenshots.

They are not in the published DFS version.
This is why shareholders here need to smarten up prior to next AGM as management will walk all over you

You want to believe what your served up. That’s fine, I also did same in 2018, but the bitter after taste of Klaus selling told me there is deep information assymetry between ordinary shareholders and management circle and fringe
It all comes to the wording. Is it worded correctly? Probably not.

DFS actually states Infraology conducted a due diligence study. Not two studies or two reports.

The below sentence is worded incorrectly:

"Infraology’s two reports can be seen in Appendices T.1 and T.2 of the DFS report."

The sentence should state:

"Infraology’s two routes can be seen in Appendices T.1 and T.2 of the DFS report."

AVZ do list two transport routes named T.1 (Transport Option 1) and T.2 (Transport Option 2).

It is obvious to see.

If they were to attach Infraology's workings in determining the best transport options, they would have referenced the study.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
I'm getting there Moneybags . I set up a video camera to show you how I'm progressing . Lets know if you have any pointers you can give me .
View attachment 19297

At the risk of interrupting an interesting discussion on these threads I just want to say…. I love your dance moves Wombie and so will Nells ❤️👍

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
If you want to add pole dancing to your repertoire this bloke lives in QLD and has the kind of abilities and rugged masculinity that Nell’s really goes for (as you know)…. and gives lessons

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

ptlas

Regular
2816fabb-6e45-44f1-8faa-2170aceefdfc_text.gif

The ASX actually thinks one poster on the crapper creates the pump and dumps that are rampant on it? At best they've spooked the big end of town from doing it, none of my holdings have had a good pump in a while which is a shame as I'm looking to pull some funds out but I'm not prepared to do it cheaply :ROFLMAO:

Central Otago Pinot would b

Page 5 Annual Report:
“Positive the suspension will be lifted soon”

By the way, how’s the dance lessons going…. I can’t wait to see you and Nell’s on the dance floor

Soon means 'imminent'.
Right?

Reactions: 3 users
C

ChrisU

Reactions: 2 users
C

ChrisU

I’m
I just can't believe the lack of media coverage this whole debacle has received around the world. The Rio saga in Serbia was worldwide front page headlines yet we are lucky to have a few small stories in the business section highlighting the fact that the Chinese have robbed us blind . The lack of mention in the DRC weekly ministers meeting is beyond my comprehension. Someone said Felix has bigger fish to fry at the moment - really, wtf! Of course we all have an overly inflated view on the situation but it is truly staggering that such a resource that will be significant in the energy transition has not attracted more attention. It's like a never ending fucking nightmare! I just hope there is a good explanation at the end of it all to restore my faith in logic and humanity.
By media coverage you mean Western media coverage.
They can’t cope with complexity.

However, there are some good western journalists covering Congo and they would be regularly re-drafting their take. I am sure they also cooperate with Global Witness. I suspect some are connected to NGOs that serve GOs.

The entry of PLL to Kinshasa tells you all you need to know the US senses urgency is required

Reactions: 6 users
C

ChrisU

Objectively untrue. Just as bad as saying everything is going great. Not necessarily happening the way we would like or on the terms we would prefer but it is realistic to continue to expect value on this investment in the future.
It is realistic to express +|- .

I can not see how AVZ can pay Cong out after affronting Mr Johnson’s good name plus everything else Cong has done. AVZ can not embolden the mafia’s reception

Reactions: 5 users
C

ChrisU

Details and evidence or conjecture and opinion?
Rumours are filtering. They could be good rumours. And we can surmise PLL turning suggests the US are using all extra-territorial levers they have. Just like they did to force KabIla out of last election

Reactions: 3 users
C

ChrisU

Jean-Félix Mupande Kafwa, the untouchable and irremovable would he have become the emperor owner of the mining cadastre?​

October 18, 2022
Kiki Kienge

By Kiki Kienge
"And Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as CEO of CAMI."
Director General of the CAMI (Mining Cadastre) for 17 years (since my presidency of 1+4), he seems to be the emperor for life for this state institution.
Despite a presidential order from Joseph Kabila, Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as DG of the mining cadastre with the blessing of the minister at the time, Martin Kabwelulu thus violating the presidential order.
Under the reign of Felix Tshisekedi, who advocates the rule of law, Minister Willy Kitobo had tried to implement the presidential decree suspending Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa for "insubordination", but now the Prime Minister himself, Ilunga Ilunkamba came to the rescue of his brother, reminding me Minister of Mines Willy Kitobo to "order", not to say disorder. "And Jean-Félix Mupande remained in his position as CEO of CAMI."
"The work of control of the management of the mining cadastre carried out by my auditors indicated several dysfunctions in this service of the Ministry of Mines which find the origin in the centralization of power around the Director General who decides alone without consulting the guardianship and even his own collaborators (...)", we can read in the correspondence of Thursday, January 07 of Minister Kitobo.
Arrived the turn of the Warriors of Sama Lukonde Kyenge, the new Minister of Mines Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi wanted in turn to put order in the disorder that has been at the head of the mining cadastre for at least 3 years. This time again as if by miracle, Jean-Félix Mupande had another guardian angel named Sama Lukonde Kyenge who will protect him from the rigor of Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi. "And Jean-Félix Mupande remained in his position as CEO of CAMI."
Chantal Lembo Bashizi, who has since been appointed head of the mining cadastre, has never taken office, unlike the representatives appointed by the same presidential order. It is a series of Novellas of the postponement of the handover and resumption between Jean-Félix Mupande and Chantal Lembo Bashizi Lembo that follow and maintain to this day Jean-Félix Mupande at the helm of CAMI.

But here is that the rigorous Minister of Mines, Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi maintains her decision to deprive Jean-Félix Mupande the right to engage the Mining Cadastre, it would be according to many sources at the base of the blockade (refusal since linked to the Chinese Cong Mao Huai "SimonCong" who fights AVZ?) despite the OK of the Ministry of Mines, to obtain the operating permit to the Australians of the AVZ in order to start lithium production in Tanganyika province. Already millions of US dollars committed to this project by AVZ, each of delay makes lose even more millions to investors and the Congolese State.

Recall that the exploitation of lithium in Manono in Tanganyika will generate more than 500 direct jobs and 2000 to 5000 indirect, an unexpected boon for the population of this province which sinks more and more into total misery despite its mineral and natural resources.
And Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as CEO of CAMI.
This is the strongest article yet.

Get rid of him, they will all be scared

Reactions: 10 users

ptlas

Regular
It is realistic to express +|- .

I can not see how AVZ can pay Cong out after affronting Mr Johnson’s good name plus everything else Cong has done. AVZ can not embolden the mafia’s reception
Agree.
Besides if we pay he/someone else will come back with more bs.
Govt. needs to sort this.

cruiser51

Top 20
Gee.... I love being told what to do by sanctimonious tossers :rolleyes:
This is not HC, there is no need to wait for the stubborn tosser to delete his account. :rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Spikerama

Regular
Did you give the bottle a nudge last night mate ?
I did Wombie. Just a little. Could you tell? 😣

But in the cold light of day, even though I can see how I might have worded things better,
my sentiment is still the same. We have Felix on a world tour saying 'Come partner with us in the DRC,
we've changed. It's gonna be awesome!'
While back on home soil, almost his entire ministry is selling
a different narrative. No they are stealing it. Stealing themselves a complete opposite story.

Either he is batshit blind or simply willing to lie on the world stage just for the sake of his own glory
and really fucking stupid for thinking he'll get away with it. Which puts him in the same basket as
the rest of them.

Then you have this Jean-Felix Mupande Kuntass,
A barrage of articles that keep saying the same thing over and over.

The untouchable. The immovable.

Well that pretty much well sums it up right there doesn't it?
Because he holds the keys to the little fucking box with the special ink and special pen
that we need to get his fucken' John Hancock onto the Mining Licence with.
Hear that sound? It's the sound of no keys jangling.

Cast your mind back to right when we got the Decree. How much progress have we made
on the next step that was to follow? After more than 6 months, in suspension I might add.
Fucking none. No closer if we are going off available evidence.

We got a crane on site rusting away. Great! We've got and ICC Tribunal that should've taken 3 days
just evaporate into thin air. Now we've got posters say just climb into bed with Simon Kong and
suck his dick a little and all will be alright. No. Don't. Just don't.

And don't even bother quoting Nigel from the Annual Report because he's been using that language.
That rhetoric since the day he stepped into that position. "Likely" "Forthcoming" "Close" "Imminent" and now
"Soon" ..... Yay!!!

Define "soon" It's just words. Words that sound good in a glossy 132 page annual report
but really have no actual purpose but to kick the can a bit further down the road while the
board continues to take home $20,000 to 30,000 every month.

So over 6 months, for one person that's nearly 200K
6 months and no closer to ML or coming out of suspension.

Give me a fucken' break.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Onthefm

Regular
W
I did Wombie. Just a little. Could you tell? 😣

But in the cold light of day, even though I can see how I might have worded things better,
my sentiment is still the same. We have Felix on a world tour saying 'Come partner with us in the DRC,
we've changed. It's gonna be awesome!'
While back on home soil, almost his entire ministry is selling
a different narrative. No they are stealing it. Stealing themselves a complete opposite story.

Either he is batshit blind or simply willing to lie on the world stage just for the sake of his own glory
and really fucking stupid for thinking he'll get away with it. Which puts him in the same basket as
the rest of them.

Then you have this Jean-Felix Mupande Kuntass,
A barrage of articles that keep saying the same thing over and over.

The untouchable. The immovable.

Well that pretty much well sums it up right there doesn't it?
Because he holds the keys to the little fucking box with the special ink and special pen
that we need to get his fucken' John Hancock onto the Mining Licence with.
Hear that sound? It's the sound of no keys jangling.

Cast your mind back to right when we got the Decree. How much progress have we made
on the next step that was to follow? After more than 6 months, in suspension I might add.
Fucking none. No closer if we are going off available evidence.

We got a crane on site rusting away. Great! We've got and ICC Tribunal that should've taken 3 days
just evaporate into thin air. Now we've got posters say just climb into bed with Simon Kong and
suck his dick a little and all will be alright. No. Don't. Just don't.

And don't even bother quoting Nigel from the Annual Report because he's been using that language.
That rhetoric since the day he stepped into that position. "Likely" "Forthcoming" "Close" "Imminent" and now
"Soon" ..... Yay!!!

Define "soon" It's just words. Words that sound good in a glossy 132 page annual report
but really have no actual purpose but to kick the can a bit further down the road while the
board continues to take home $20,000 to 30,000 every month.

So over 6 months, for one person that's nearly 200K
6 months and no closer to ML or coming out of suspension.

Give me a fucken' break.
Well that about sums it up. I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: 7 users

The Fox

Regular
I assume there will be name tags at the roadshows but since none of us know each other's names, maybe the tags could have our forum handles instead. Or, we wear one of these ....

il_794xN.3281696496_tgp0.jpg
I’ll probably need a few of those please. 😩

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
…when will people learn to focus on the stock not posters?

Back to stock:
“I think it’s complex, where is the better Good?”

Where is the better Good? If it’s true AVZ notified ASIC of Congo Jungle conditions?

My view is also it is hard to defend management on every point in the rule book

Anyone seen the full length transport study appendices T1 T2 in AVZ DFS? First one to locate “Infraology’s two reports… T.1 and T.2” , and I’ll delete my TSE
account

“ Infraology’s two reports can be seen in Appendices T.1 and T.2 of the DFS report.”

#Please delete your TSE account.

If you read the DFS, the transport options are listed in the reports appendix 2.

Wording in DFS referencing the reports.

View attachment 19286

In Appendix 2, page 9-10, Transport option 1 and 2 is listed? What more do you want? 🙄

View attachment 19287

The mentioned T.1 and T.2 simply means, Transport option 1, and Transport option 2 as selected by AVZ from the report and detailed in the appendix.

Clear as day really.
Cart before the horse dudes.............;)

Lots more important things to focus on atm, like %%% ML , CDL exploration permit, ICC arbitration, Dathomir court case, SEZ, BFS update, FID , construction.................ffs.

But even before that, upcoming Perth Roadshow , AGM and getting out of fucking suspension.

But even before that..........compiling questions for the sophisticated investors within this forum to ask BOD at Perth Roadshow, as i didnt get a invite ( small fry in comparison ) and cant attend in any case to due work committments.

Just sayin.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom