AVZ Discussion 2022

it may be, but, while in suspension there is also no urgency for first thing monday morning either...
ASX Listing Rules
Guidance Note 16: Trading Halts and Voluntary Suspensions
8. Continuing Obligations

It should be noted that even though an entity's securities may be in a trading halt or suspended, the entity is still required to comply with all of its obligations under the Listing Rules. This includes its disclosure obligations under Listing Rules 3.1-3.1B.

Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
So is it looking likely our current suspension until Nov 1st will be our last ? Is the first Road Show on the Oct 29th just a coincidence ? Will they try for one more suspension to fit in the Road Show / AGM before trading again ?Will I have the smoked salmon for lunch ? Is Nells a D cup ? Are we just completely f--ked ? Stayed tuned

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

M.Bison

Regular
So is it looking likely our current suspension until Nov 1st will be our last ? Is the first Road Show on the Oct 29th just a coincidence ? Will they try for one more suspension to fit in the Road Show / AGM before trading again ?Will I have the smoked salmon for lunch ? Is Nells a D cup ? Are will just completely f--ked ? Stayed tuned
It is a good point you raise. One would think you would save Roadshows for when you know you are going to open. Otherwise those roadshows become irrelevant in 6 months time if we are still not trading.

Reactions: 9 users

oxxa23

Regular
ASX Listing Rules
Guidance Note 16: Trading Halts and Voluntary Suspensions
8. Continuing Obligations

It should be noted that even though an entity's securities may be in a trading halt or suspended, the entity is still required to comply with all of its obligations under the Listing Rules. This includes its disclosure obligations under Listing Rules 3.1-3.1B.
yes, but, not sure they would really be fearful of this as nothing untoward can actually occur as a result of it... what would ordinarily be seen as timely reporting may not be as critical when in halt... (i mean as in the BOD's view on that)... i.e. how long would a company usually take to report something... would allowing an extra day (or half) when in halt cause them concern... i doubt it...

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Der Geist

Regular

Where does Netoo get his info from?
Don’t you find it fascinating some have detailed trivial information and others don’t?

• Thinking

John25

Regular
Tough times ….seen AVZ plummet from 37c -4c been there done that …LTH will remain LTH ….open up & let the games begin

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Der Geist

Regular
Get ready for the cavalier attitude with refrains like: “happy to have you along for the ride” ,

DO NoT LET NIGEL DECIDE WHEn Q & A is OVER or HOW conducted
I love your reply BEISH but don’t wait until after question time to ask!
I agree with @Misfits above

Would be good if you go with other shareholders so between you can ask more than 5 questions. I’m sorry I can’t be there with you and I can’t go to Sydney but as many here have said, all the answers to questions should come out at the Perth Roadshow

Reactions: 3 users

Der Geist

Regular
Tough times ….seen AVZ plummet from 37c -4c been there done that …LTH will remain LTH ….open up & let the games begin
3.8cps
It actually went from 7cps to 3.8cps after Nigel’s and Leonard’s genius plan to benefit shareholders with a Floating floor price VWAP thingy and after relying on Airguide too much

This was a CR floating floor price mechanism by which shareholders would be “cutting their own throat” if they sold.

Do remember guys, as hard as it is, directors have a fiduciary duty to the company and shareholders but they are not your buddies

Reactions: 4 users

Bin59

Regular
Don’t you find it fascinating some have detailed trivial information and others don’t?

Twitter most likely:

1665966476227.jpeg

Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Not sure..

Netoo's info could be dodgy

The lady wasn't wearing a dress.........what else did he get wrong???

Also more interested in the token white guy just behind her doing his best David Byrne impression.

Who's that dude? Why is he there?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
yes, but, not sure they would really be fearful of this as nothing untoward can actually occur as a result of it... what would ordinarily be seen as timely reporting may not be as critical when in halt... (i mean as in the BOD's view on that)... i.e. how long would a company usually take to report something... would allowing an extra day (or half) when in halt cause them concern... i doubt it...
There's a section in the continuous disclosure rules that talks about acting 'in the spirit of the rules' so they will probably just hide behind that if grilled by the ASX on news being late in suspension. Unlikely the ASX would bother to ask them anyway.

Also hypothetically speaking they may have been told certain events have happened (eg calculation of surface rights) but because the DRC government haven't made it public or AVZ haven't paid it yet they technically can't announce it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular

I saw this in the morning , “lady in brown dress” and said,” not bad not bad” before realising ….
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️,
02B9BC87-751F-4405-8B1F-327D57BB57DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Der Geist

Regular
Lol
There's a section in the continuous disclosure rules that talks about acting 'in the spirit of the rules' so they will probably just hide behind that if grilled by the ASX on news being late in suspension. Unlikely the ASX would bother to ask them anyway.

Also hypothetically speaking they may have been told certain events have happened (eg calculation of surface rights) but because the DRC government haven't made it public or AVZ haven't paid it yet they technically can't announce it.
….lol.
Can you post it here.

Reactions: 1 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I saw this in the morning , “lady in brown dress” and said,” not bad not bad” before realising ….
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️, View attachment 19115

You need to be more specific in your requests to Siri/Google/Alexa to improve those ad results :cool:

• Haha

Rediah

Regular
You need to be more specific in your requests to Siri/Google/Alexa to improve those ad results :cool:

The confusion came as I dont see these ads on my phone or my computer but it's on my iPad, and i thought why we are worried about the glamorous life of the lawyer, let her enjoy, and then i saw this message.
The lady wasn't wearing a dress.........what else did he get wrong???
I thought Wino may have lots to drink last night, how can he not see that she IS wearing a dress.

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 11.16.55 AM.png

LOCKY82

Regular
Hate to say it but starting to lean towards being happy with a TO anything above $2 I'll happily take my money out of this DRC investment, even if we come out smelling of roses going forward I don't trust the bastards one bit, I mean I knew corruption was gonna be there but jaysus give me strength. My mental health can't take no more boss my avziety is off the charts 📈🥴😂😭🤪

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
The confusion came as I dont see these ads on my phone or my computer but it's on my iPad, and i thought why we are worried about the glamorous life of the lawyer, let her enjoy, and then i saw this message.

I thought Wino may have lots to drink last night, how can he not see that she IS wearing a dress.

View attachment 19119
She's not wearing a dress

Follow the links and blow up the picture full size

She's wearing a pair of pants!

Bin59

Regular
From the recent Council of Ministers 63rd Meeting:

IV.2. Bill on the Digital Code

The Minister of Digital has made the economy of the Bill on the Digital Code in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Already amended by the Council of Ministers, he indicated that this Digital Code project also benefited from the comments and recommendations of certain international organizations operating in this sector.

Integrating these concerns, the Experts have resolved to restructure the draft Digital Code by strictly limiting its scope to the digital sector alone.

Thus, the text went from seven to five books, so as to avoid any conflict on the scope with other laws in force, in particular the Law on telecommunications and information and communication technologies. .

Moreover, with the use of digital technology, the Democratic Republic of Congo, like any other country, is faced with new issues and challenges.

These relate in particular to the protection of privacy, to digital sovereignty over the data of its citizens, to the legal validity of the tool, of writing and of electronic evidence in exchanges, to the protection consumers in the context of e-commerce, against the spread of "fake news", and also to the responses to be reserved for malicious acts on information systems and of which natural or legal persons may be victims.

Codification makes it possible to group together legal texts with the aim of ensuring harmonization between the different texts, by establishing a coherent whole. The primary objective is to unify the law, to make it readable and accessible, to facilitate its application and interpretation, concluded the Minister of Digital.

After debate and deliberations, the Council adopted this Bill.

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom