AVZ Discussion 2022

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Visited this forum for the first time since mid afternoon yesterday and saw I had three pages to catch up on. Almost shit myself when I saw Solo's post, but have relaxed now. Not a good way to start the morning! This is getting so chaotic, can't wait for some proper comms from the company.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
A bit better version to read.....Love the fact Simon Cong has been mentioned

1665700396721.png

1665700449139.png

1665700499672.png

1665700627697.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

TDITD

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love

wombat74

Top 20
Hey Nuts, that post above yours from @Ozthescot provides some very encouraging news of what’s happening behind the scenes in the DRC.

We all seem to be positive and hanging in there most of the time but every now and then something fans the fire 🔥 that’s burning in all of us to get this project going and give us the reward we all deserve for supporting AVZ with our time and money.

For me it was the Roadshow announcement and photo of one of our BOD at the port right before our AGM that lit my fire…. Surely they don’t think we are that fucken stupid.

Anyway Nuts, I’m afraid I can’t get out to Martinsville while I’m looking after my partner 24/7 but I can certainly provide directions and I’m all for shareholders turning up at the AGM full of magic mushroom coffee, in fact I think it’s just what our BOD deserve.

I’m impressed at your level of literacy and need to correct grammatical errors on the threads. It doesn’t hurt to raise the bar when it comes to communicating and maybe AVZ could learn by our example. I’ve done my best to post using paragraphs since it was suggested.

I do feel however that your post did not quite contain enough of the usual expressive and expletive emotional content that I enjoy in your posts 😉

Moneybags in your opinion what's the purpose of the Road Show ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
Welcome to Week……
1665703172978.gif

1665703235031.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

Wombie, sorry to say this mate but honestly you don’t want to know…. and I really want to get back to just posting positive comments here.

I don’t blame Nigel for everything, I believe he’s had to keep a lot of information private and confidential and I know he’s had a lot of challenges dealing with the DRC and corrupt entities.

But it’s the rest of the exec’s and BOD I’ve got a big problem with and there’s no doubt in my mind they are a lazy bunch of money grubbing bludgers, and I mean every one of them.

How to balance this with supporting AVZ going forward, I’ve got no idea and open to suggestions. But as far as a roadshow, I think its more like a fart in a bottle

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
@solo provided some clarity around that MOU with the Sth Korean company acquiring tenements around Manono, and maybe it had nothing to do with us and wasn’t management’s obligation to tell us (if they knew about it), but it’s always the same with this company.

No doubt it was shareholders who alerted the company about boatman and articles it spread…. No thank you to shareholders though, just a “we’ll take legal action against them” response 5 months after the fact.

Well most shareholders have moved on from the boatman bullshit and want action in other areas.

Forget your Roadshow, you could release several short updates that provide confidence to us at a fraction of the expense

John25

Regular
Thanks all for helping me get through the week ....here’s hoping & praying plus a little more fucking Patience
1665705752321.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20
Wombie, sorry to say this mate but honestly you don’t want to know…. and I really want to get back to just posting positive comments here.

I don’t blame Nigel for everything, I believe he’s had to keep a lot of information private and confidential and I know he’s had a lot of challenges dealing with the DRC and corrupt entities.

But it’s the rest of the exec’s and BOD I’ve got a big problem with and there’s no doubt in my mind they are a lazy bunch of money grubbing bludgers, and I mean every one of them.

How to balance this with supporting AVZ going forward, I’ve got no idea and open to suggestions. But as far as a roadshow, I think its more like a fart in a bottle
Ok .Well I'm a little more optimistic than you . I guess we will find out on or before Nov 17th . Good luck with just posting positive comments . I think I'm good 90% of the time . It's that 10% that gets me . Especially after a few sherbets in the evening .

Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
For the 7 to 12 KM straight down (South) from the bottom of the PR4029 (just below the Blue horizontal line (13359, RD/CDL AVZ 100%), there is a PR permit (Purple) and also PE permit (Orange) : Scale is 1 inch = 6 KM

1665705873868.png

1665705898501.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

M.Bison

Regular
@solo provided some clarity around that MOU with the Sth Korean company acquiring tenements around Manono, and maybe it had nothing to do with us and wasn’t management’s obligation to tell us (if they knew about it), but it’s always the same with this company.

No doubt it was shareholders who alerted the company about boatman and articles it spread…. No thank you to shareholders though, just a “we’ll take legal action against them” response 5 months after the fact.

Well most shareholders have moved on from the boatman bullshit and want action in other areas.

Forget your Roadshow, you could release several short updates that provide confidence to us at a fraction of the expense
You'd think from a PR point of view its just an easy announcement. "Global companies vying for position in Manono etc". Hopefully they just aren't bothering with it as they know they have some great announcements to come anyways.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Charbella

Regular
Ok .Well I'm a little more optimistic than you . I guess we will find out on or before Nov 17th . Good luck with just posting positive comments . I think I'm good 90% of the time . It's that 10% that gets me . Especially after a few sherbets in the evening .
Hi Wombat, do you have some intel to share? You have been pessimistic for a while now, what’s the sudden change of vibe? 😂

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

I think they key word in the latest announcement is 'planned' roadshows. No chance even AVZ management are dumb enough to go around Australia without positive news or a take over offer to sell.

Apart from the AGM I expect them to be in the DRC at all times working hard to secure the mining license. Not wasting our money on an apology tour with nothing else to say.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

wombat74

Top 20
Hi Wombat, do you have some intel to share? You have been pessimistic for a while now, what’s the sudden change of vibe? 😂
Critical not pessimistic. I have had words of encouragement from the company and a few others recently but no intel specifically .

Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Okay folks I'm back on the meds and normal transmissions will resume

I promise I will not correct anyone's grammar or punctuation (even if they really, really need it)

I promise I will not lose my shit when another post comes out of leftfield with some new weird crap concerning Manono and Koreans or Chinese or Aliens poking around our tenements

I promise I will not post after midnight if I have consumed any alcohol, chemicals, substances or shrooms

I promise I will not fill my posts with expletives or inappropriate language that may offend the kiddies (for the record I don't think I do it that often although my occassional rants can be somewhat colourful)

I promise I will be extra nice to all posters on the forum (except that Modo dude who was a complete wanker and thoroughly deserved to get whacked)

and lastly....

No that's it.....can't think of anything else

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

oxxa23

Regular
You'd think from a PR point of view its just an easy announcement. "Global companies vying for position in Manono etc". Hopefully they just aren't bothering with it as they know they have some great announcements to come anyways.
true, it's an easy announcement... but, being devil's advocate here... once you do that, you open up a can of worms for yourself on what qualifies as information you do and don't disclose... at the moment they know radio silence sucks... but, (and i assume here) it is for the betterment of current shareholders long term wealth... i.e. it's for tactical reasons with the chinese or political respect/appropriateness forDRC govt etc...

complete radio silence is easy to do and somewhat easier to defend, than deciding on what info you decide to give out, and then having to justify other info you dont etc...

i understand everyone's frustrations... but, if radio silence helps my shareholdings position eventually, then i would rather this than some information.... because currently, i can't act upon that information either way... info just might make me feel better (or worse)..

but, much respect to those that need the cash and suggest we should be trading... as it's possible we probably could or should be... albeit, you'd reckon they'd have had the facts ticked off by asx... considering they used to get a please explain from them when a fart was out of note...

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

oxxa23

Regular

I promise I will not correct anyone's grammar or punctuation (even if they really, really need it)

I promise I will not lose my shit when another post comes out of leftfield with some new weird crap concerning Manono and Koreans or Chinese or Aliens poking around our tenements

I promise I will not post after midnight if I have consumed any alcohol, chemicals, substances or shrooms

I promise I will not fill my posts with expletives or inappropriate language that may offend the kiddies (for the record I don't think I do it that often although my occassional rants can be somewhat colourful)

I promise I will be extra nice to all posters on the forum (except that Modo dude who was a complete wanker and thoroughly deserved to get whacked)

and lastly....

can't bullshit a bullshitter wine nut

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

and lastly....

Pretty obvious your not Winenut’s so you better get off his account before he finds out you’ve hacked it

• Haha
  • Wow

John25

Regular

and lastly....

So Nut …the jerk circle still a goer then 👍
1665710326924.jpeg

• Haha
  • Thinking
For the 7 to 12 KM straight down (South) from the bottom of the PR4029 (just below the Blue horizontal line (13359, RD/CDL AVZ 100%), there is a PR permit (Purple) and also PE permit (Orange) : Scale is 1 inch = 6 KM

View attachment 18829
View attachment 18830

JAG those two permits are for KANUKA MINING COMPANY…. Not sure if they are Sth Korean

And @wombat74, glad you are staying positive

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom