AVZ Discussion 2022

M.Bison

Regular
Says they expect to be producing lithium within 4 years. 3 years for the license and 1 for construction?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Der Geist

Regular
@Der Geist there is something about your style of posting I find bizarre (though I’m sure there are those who think the same about mine!) and so I’ve moved away from being a fan of your work.

The good news is that by following your link to solo’s post I have worked out how to translate those twitter posts that get put on these threads and translated this post (below) from that slime bag DG of CAMI Mupande.

Just making an observation, but as I’m not getting any sleep and looking after my partner 24/7, don’t expect any further replies

View attachment 18722

Appealing ostensibly to Resource Nationalism is on the rise as it appears in that fragment.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Der Geist

Regular
Kla
Reason is, the Congolese might just prefer the Chinese
Especially if Zijin brings a new offer to the table for the 15% of Comminiere that Dathcom cannot match
Would explain the delay in proceedings.
perhaps then the surface rights including Carrier will be approved.
As Felix mentions Win-Win situation.
Klaus can’t match the ASX with AJN, or otherwise.

Would be interesting to get all the metrics in the open.

This has become political no doubt

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Der Geist

Regular
Not liking the AVZ for sale talk?
You don’t own shares so what’s the difference?
I’m not a selfish actor

Reactions: 4 users
Thought I’d add this question here before I work out where to put it in the list of questions for @BEISHA to ask at the AGM or Roadshow.

Why is it that AVZ shareholder’s always have to do the research and digging themselves to find out what management are up to regarding this company, which by the way is more ours than management’s because many of us have actually invested more of our own time and money in this company than the BOD and Executive’s who have invested fuck all by comparison.

Communication / information case in point: Geumyang MOU

And @Der Geist why don’t you post some positive comments about AVZ….

I know I can be scathing of them (as my comment above) but generally I am supportive and acknowledge what they have done, what barriers they have come up against and what our potential is.

Although I am critical of their communication, it’s more a way of hoping it gets back to them about the issues that shareholder’s regard as unsatisfactory but I’m really starting to view your posts as nothing more than trolling.

Reply to me if you want, I won’t be looking back here until tomorrow, but if you do, try and keep it real, make it a few paragraphs and make it worth reading or I’ll know you’re just full of shit and put you on ignore.

At least that way I’ll know whether you’re full of shit or not and won’t waste any further time reading your posts.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
Says they expect to be producing lithium within 4 years. 3 years for the license and 1 for construction?
Welcome to Africa boys

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Jesus that gave me a heart attack for a minute...

Mining in 4 years? They didn't get a Ministerial Decree yesterday so that timeline is already shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
*In other News, I see where China is still screwing the DRC in more ways than one, as they do as they please on the African Continent, as

National Assembly: an oral question with debate addressed to Christophe Lutundula on the closure of Chinese borders to Congolese

1665660486901.png

National Deputy Eliezer Ntambwe tabled, Wednesday, October 12, 2022, at the office of the National Assembly, an oral question with debate addressed to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Christophe Lutundula Apala, on relations between the DRC and China.

The elected official of Lukunga, one of the districts of Kinshasa, wants explanations on the closing of the Chinese borders to the Congolese population.

“It has been 3 years since China closed the borders to the DRC. Congolese citizens do not have the right to go to China while the Chinese allow themselves to freely enter the DRC as they want, when they want.

They allow themselves everything, but we don't have the same freedom with them. We therefore felt, by reciprocity, that the Deputy Prime Minister of Foreign Affairs needed to be able to give us clear elements of our relations with this country,”
MP Eliezer Ntambwe told the press.

For him, it is unacceptable that the borders of China are closed to the Democratic Republic of Congo under the pretext of the Covid-19 pandemic, for 3 years.

In addition, this elected representative of the people stressed that this situation prevents Congolese traders from frequenting this country for their business.

mediacongo

* Imagine how they ( China ) would react if the shoe was on the other foot and Felix closed the Borders to those MF's for a minute :oops:

A "Shitstorm" of Biblical proportions would follow surely :eek:

Now who wouldn't want to see that (y)

But alas, it won't happen in my lifetime :(

Unfortunately :rolleyes:

China-Belt-and-Road-Initiative !!! .jpg

Users and Abusers, not Friends with Benefits imo

Food for thought :unsure:

Chinese Takeaway

Two Rules

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine comes to mind :rolleyes:

What's in your "Basement" i want to Mine :mad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

CashKing

Regular
Well TF for that, someone did some digging Thx @mouseflying .. @solo back to what you were doing ;);)

View attachment 18783
Where is this pageant @JAG Asking for a mate ;)

“He’s” new Passport arrived in 4 weeks few days ago, not bad considering they said 6 months.

Also WTF is the host wearing…. That’s messed up.

Time to clear your cookies mate 😂

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Ozthescot

Regular
For those not on the Bird here's a translated document from the NGOs to fatshi dated 11th Oct with regards to the going on with the mining Sector and the hold up within.
We are not the only ones who want this up and running, as Mentioned below.

Screenshot_20221013-140535~2.png
Screenshot_20221013-140547~2.png
Screenshot_20221013-140630~2.png
Screenshot_20221013-140644~2.png
Screenshot_20221013-140655~2.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Who's the fuck KUMYANG?

Just to help the kids with their grammar it's "Who the fuck's KUMYANG?"

But I get the gist of the question you were asking

For the record I haven't got a clue

Here we go again welcome to the DRC merry go round

Also known as the carousel of fucking death....

So over this shit

@MoneyBags1348 get me some of those fucking cow paddock shrooms

AVZ reality at the moment is both tedious and downright fucking bullshit

Roadshow and AGM will provide massive comic relief........hahahaahaa.......can't wait

No ML and the shareholders souped up on psychotropics.....what could possibly go wrong???

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Samus

Top 20
Reactions: 4 users

Ozthescot

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Remark

Top 20
I was always expecting the South Koreans to express an interest in Manono although this was a little left field even for me. Expecting an announcement from AVZ shortly to confirm or deny this one. I don't see this as a bad thing, the more interested parties the better but I expect some sort of clarification with regards to which part of RD and/or CDL they are trying to carve up. Cmon NF, let the owners of the company (us) know wtf is going on.

Have I got the wrong end of the stick? Is this an area 5kms away from the tenements that AVZ have laid claim to? IDK 🤷🙆

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

oxxa23

Regular
I was always expecting the South Koreans to express an interest in Manono although this was a little left field even for me. Expecting an announcement from AVZ shortly to confirm or deny this one. I don't see this as a bad thing, the more interested parties the better but I expect some sort of clarification with regards to which part of RD and/or CDL they are trying to carve up. Cmon NF, let the owners of the company (us) know wtf is going on.

Have I got the wrong end of the stick? Is this an area 5kms away from the tenements that AVZ have laid claim to? IDK 🤷🙆
There is no chance in hell of avz commenting on this mine which is near avz.. and they're comparing against manono... not that they bought avz's manono...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Bin59

Regular
Jules clamping down on Sicomines:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
All I'm reminded of by Kumyang is this

cream-of-sum-yung-gai.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Uglybob

Regular
So here we are, hoping for news of the ML some time during November... Sounds strangely familiar.

1665696298145.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users
Just to help the kids with their grammar it's "Who the fuck's KUMYANG?"

But I get the gist of the question you were asking

For the record I haven't got a clue

Here we go again welcome to the DRC merry go round

Also known as the carousel of fucking death....

So over this shit

@MoneyBags1348 get me some of those fucking cow paddock shrooms

AVZ reality at the moment is both tedious and downright fucking bullshit

Roadshow and AGM will provide massive comic relief........hahahaahaa.......can't wait

No ML and the shareholders souped up on psychotropics.....what could possibly go wrong???

Hey Nuts, that post above yours from @Ozthescot provides some very encouraging news of what’s happening behind the scenes in the DRC.

We all seem to be positive and hanging in there most of the time but every now and then something fans the fire 🔥 that’s burning in all of us to get this project going and give us the reward we all deserve for supporting AVZ with our time and money.

For me it was the Roadshow announcement and photo of one of our BOD at the port right before our AGM that lit my fire…. Surely they don’t think we are that fucken stupid.

Anyway Nuts, I’m afraid I can’t get out to Martinsville while I’m looking after my partner 24/7 but I can certainly provide directions and I’m all for shareholders turning up at the AGM full of magic mushroom coffee, in fact I think it’s just what our BOD deserve.

I’m impressed at your level of literacy and need to correct grammatical errors on the threads. It doesn’t hurt to raise the bar when it comes to communicating and maybe AVZ could learn by our example. I’ve done my best to post using paragraphs since it was suggested.

I do feel however that your post did not quite contain enough of the usual expressive and expletive emotional content that I enjoy in your posts 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

oxxa23

Regular
Hey Nuts, that post above yours from @Ozthescot provides some very encouraging news of what’s happening behind the scenes in the DRC.

We all seem to be positive and hanging in there most of the time but every now and then something fans the fire 🔥 that’s burning in all of us to get this project going and give us the reward we all deserve for supporting AVZ with our time and money.

For me it was the Roadshow announcement and photo of one of our BOD at the port right before our AGM that lit my fire…. Surely they don’t think we are that fucken stupid.

Anyway Nuts, I’m afraid I can’t get out to Martinsville while I’m looking after my partner 24/7 but I can certainly provide directions and I’m all for shareholders turning up at the AGM full of magic mushroom coffee, in fact I think it’s just what our BOD deserve.

I’m impressed at your level of literacy and need to correct grammatical errors on the threads. It doesn’t hurt to raise the bar when it comes to communicating and maybe AVZ could learn by our example. I’ve done my best to post using paragraphs since it was suggested.

I do feel however that your post did not quite contain enough of the usual expressive and expletive emotional content that I enjoy in your posts 😉
just wait for nuts to get on the firday wines then... expletive emotional content aplenty :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom