AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
For me it was the Roadshow announcement and photo of one of our BOD at the port right before our AGM that lit my fire…. Surely they don’t think we are that fucken stupid.
What's wrong with you MB? who cares about surface rights paid within a few days when you can have a sausage sizzle!

• Haha
  • Thinking

Doc

Master of Quan
Okay folks I'm back on the meds and normal transmissions will resume

I promise I will not correct anyone's grammar or punctuation (even if they really, really need it)

I promise I will not lose my shit when another post comes out of leftfield with some new weird crap concerning Manono and Koreans or Chinese or Aliens poking around our tenements

I promise I will not post after midnight if I have consumed any alcohol, chemicals, substances or shrooms

I promise I will not fill my posts with expletives or inappropriate language that may offend the kiddies (for the record I don't think I do it that often although my occassional rants can be somewhat colourful)

I promise I will be extra nice to all posters on the forum (except that Modo dude who was a complete wanker and thoroughly deserved to get whacked)

and lastly....

No that's it.....can't think of anything else
We’ve all seen what happens after midnight…

79823620-5C0B-4B36-9B8D-7412792AD020.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Okay folks I'm back on the meds and normal transmissions will resume

I promise I will not correct anyone's grammar or punctuation (even if they really, really need it)

I promise I will not lose my shit when another post comes out of leftfield with some new weird crap concerning Manono and Koreans or Chinese or Aliens poking around our tenements

I promise I will not post after midnight if I have consumed any alcohol, chemicals, substances or shrooms

I promise I will not fill my posts with expletives or inappropriate language that may offend the kiddies (for the record I don't think I do it that often although my occassional rants can be somewhat colourful)

I promise I will be extra nice to all posters on the forum (except that Modo dude who was a complete wanker and thoroughly deserved to get whacked)

and lastly....

No that's it.....can't think of anything else
Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse… WN promises to take all the fun parts out of his posts… 😒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users
Well I’m outa here (hopefully)….

I’ve got Frank and Nuts privately giving me recipes of everything from lobster bisque to mushroom pie

Meanwhile I’ve just showered my better half made her, her second breakfast and she’s inquiring if we might like a cuppa (and not the cuppa’s I refer to here)

After looking into those tenements south of us @JAG I found the company that owns them is affiliated with a Perth based ASX listed company and they have been drilling around Manono for roughly as long as us and already have a mining license for one of those areas…. No wonder Nigel has never mentioned them

At least that’s what the region of my tripped out brain that still has any room left to find unnecessary things relating to us says

Perhaps another question there for @BEISHA to ask at the upcoming sausage sizzle….

@Sammael, always enjoy a sausage sandwich as long as they’re not from Bunnings where they are too tight to put butter on the bread

For once I’m going to be nice (considering I know I have at least two friends here) and wish everyone a great weekend, especially Wombie

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular
WTF …its Friday fellas & Nell …Nut has turned Choir Boy & Bags is logging off ..so im partying myself tonight alone :(
1665713539897.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Just for shit and giggles.............

1665713085095.png

You gotta know HC is fucked when this arse wipe gets 22 up votes...........

1665713225428.png

AVQ was one of many trajedies that hit poor ole hot.........

1665713366613.png

This is one of his latest disasters .................still doesnt know how to do TA by the look of it .........10c to 1.2.

I dont take any pleasure in anyones misfortune.............but this dick head had it coming.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Where about in relation to our tenements did 4CE drill?

wombat74

Top 20
Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
For the 7 to 12 KM straight down (South) from the bottom of the PR4029 (just below the Blue horizontal line (13359, RD/CDL AVZ 100%), there is a PR permit (Purple) and also PE permit (Orange) : Scale is 1 inch = 6 KM

View attachment 18829
View attachment 18830

Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Where about in relation to our tenements did 4CE drill?
It was about 5km on the parallel of Manono................complete duster.

Nearology doesnt always play out.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
I'm not sure if this has already been posted, forgive me if it has.....

Geumyang·Democratic Republic of Congo 'hand in hand'... Lithium mine development

[Seoul Economy TV = Reporter Hyeyoung Kim] Co., Ltd. Geumyang (001570)The Democratic Republic of Congo will partner with a resource development company to develop a lithium mine.

Kumyang Corporation announced on the 12th that it had signed an MOU with a local resource development company to develop and acquire ownership of the Manono mine in the Democratic Republic of Congo, where lithium, tin, and coltan are presumed to be buried.

The 'Manono Mine' is located in the southeastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo, near the border with Tanzania. The place where Geumyang signed the MOU is located at the southern end of the Manono Mine, located 5km to the south of the lithium mine zone, which is being jointly developed by Australian resource development company AVZ and China's CATL.

The mine owned by AVZ is one of the world's largest lithium development projects, with an estimated lithium ore reserve of 400 million tons, and the quality of lithium contained in the ore is high at 1.65%, the company explained. AVZ announced in 2020 in Fiji According to Biliity Study, it is estimated that 700,000 tons of spodumene per year can be mined over 20 years, the company added.

In September 2021, AVZ sold a 24% stake in the mine to a Chinese CATL subsidiary for 240 million dollars (about 330 billion won).

According to a Geumyang official, the area where the MOU was signed is 36% of the AVZ mine area. In this case, it is possible to secure production of 250,000 tons of spodumene (6% lithium content) per year worth 1 trillion won to 2 trillion won, which is equivalent to 20,000 tons of lithium hydroxide used in cathode materials, which is equivalent to the production of 500,000 electric vehicles. The company emphasized that Korea will stably secure lithium raw materials.

Park Soon-hyuk, director of public relations at Geumyang, said, “After signing this MOU, we plan to sign this contract within one to two months and secure more than 60% of the stake in the mine with an initial development investment of KRW 35 billion to KRW 40 billion.” The reserves will be determined, and tin and coltan are expected to be supplied to the market in one to two years, and lithium in four years.”

Meanwhile, in addition to lithium, it is estimated that 50,000 tons of tin per year and coltan, a raw material for rare metals essential for mobile phones and computers, are stored in this mine, the Geumyang side added./hyk@seadaily.com

Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
"AVZ announced in 2020 in Fiji According to Biliity Study"

Maybe something lost in the translation there?

• Haha
  • Thinking

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
It was about 5km on the parallel of Manono................complete duster.

Nearology doesnt always play out.

Total duster. I was in 4CE as well. Difference is, it was a Jason Brewer enterprise - one of many failures

• Sad

cruiser51

Top 20

1665717182946.png

5km south of RD doesn't look promising.
Could it be 5 km south-west of RD and is it Klaus flogging a Tantalex tenement off to the Koreans?

• Thinking

oxxa23

Regular
"AVZ announced in 2020 in Fiji According to Biliity Study"

Maybe something lost in the translation there?
the fijian investor roadshow... not sure any investors attended... but, the BOD felt the need to go anyway :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

oxxa23

Regular
we should get the agm notice on monday i think.... i await the proposed resolutions...

• Thinking

Remark

Top 20

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom