• Wow
Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Your posts are excellent.

“the 29th of September 2021. In his response to the question about the license progress at 3.05 he says that the DRC government have 30 days (It says 30 business days in the the DRC mining code) from the favourable opinion being put in place to award the licence otherwise AVZ can have it issued by court order.”

Yes I recall this “court order” comment too, but couldn’t recall when or where exactly so thankyou. What is not clear is the “favourable opinion” - if that is CAMI head then this is the bureaucratic hitch.

But if Cami not relevant, it seems Lukusa Momentum lawyers would be advising to not embarrass DRC government? So why is Nigel making such aggressive comment? Probably to prepare shareholders for the rough ride.

September 2021 it seems AVZ already knew about Zijin
Thank you 😀

20220903_101407.jpg

I think the favourable opinion mentioned by Nigel in that interview was the favourable technical opinion (link above) announced on April 13th, 2022. We did receive the mining license decree from the mining minister within 30 days announced on May 4th but as we all know that was just the beginning of the fun.

20220903_195223.jpg

As for Nigel's motivation in mentioning potentially going to court in his comments I'm not sure. Zijin's claim (link above) was that they made the agreement with Cominiere in September 2021 so the timing does sort of line up.

The right to have the licence issued by court order is in the mining code so he could have said it just because it was an option and it wasn't related to Zijin's claim. He also said in that interview that he expected the license in the next two to three weeks plus potentially the 30 days so I doubt he was aware of how rough the ride was going to be.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
The change on the mining cadastre, absence of princess bitch face at the council of ministers pointing to her possible dismissal…..well didn’t take long for the good news to start trickling through.
Are we in for a last desperate move by some MF or is it possible we find ourselves in the unfamiliar position of being out of suspension by the 15th ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users
C

ChrisU

Thank you 😀

View attachment 15771
I think the favourable opinion mentioned by Nigel in that interview was the favourable technical opinion (link above) announced on April 13th, 2022. We did receive the mining license decree from the mining minister within 30 days announced on May 4th but as we all know that was just the beginning of the fun.

View attachment 15772

As for Nigel's motivation in mentioning potentially going to court in his comments I'm not sure. Zijin's claim (link above) was that they made the agreement with Cominiere in September 2021 so the timing does sort of line up.

The right to have the licence issued by court order is in the mining code so he could have said it just because it was an option and it wasn't related to Zijin's claim. He also said in that interview that he expected the license in the next two to three weeks plus potentially the 30 days so I doubt he was aware of how rough the ride was going to be.
I think Nigel said after the 30 days with mining ministry(?) a court order can be done - implicit is, this is the ‘end of the road’.
I hesitate to believe AVZ didn’t know Zijin were not cooperating with Cominiere and Dathomir breaching pre-emptive rights early 2022 and how this would be dealt with. After mining license acquired?

Question I have is, would AVZ declaring to market these attempts at obstruction be properly meeting asx listing disclosure requirements? The test is, for example, a “could possibly affect project progress ”. I think it is hard to reason, about the apprehension that Zijin and Cominiere acting as they did, breach and steal %s, as “speculation” or “insufficient definite”
Listing Rule 3.1A / 3.1A3

What amazes me is how AVZ Congolese political elite allies could not stop it. The mining minister, seen as an ally, didn’t stop it.

The share price will need the ‘hand of god’ after all this spectacle because the fall out could be harsh for the company, some may resolve to take action to recover losses

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I think Nigel said after the 30 days with mining ministry(?) a court order can be done - implicit is, this is the ‘end of the road’.
I hesitate to believe AVZ didn’t know Zijin were not cooperating with Cominiere and Dathomir breaching pre-emptive rights early 2022 and how this would be dealt with. After mining license acquired?

Question I have is, would AVZ declaring to market these attempts at obstruction be properly meeting asx listing disclosure requirements? The test is, for example, a “could possibly affect project progress ”. I think it is hard to reason, about the apprehension that Zijin and Cominiere acting as they did, breach and steal %s, as “speculation” or “insufficient definite”

What amazes me is how AVZ Congolese political elite allies could not stop it. The mining minister, seen as an ally, didn’t stop it.

The share price will need the ‘hand of god’ after all this spectacle because the fall out could be harsh for the company, some may resolve to take action to recover losses
1662202841422.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

I felt a little bit a little bit embarrassed putting my views of where I think the share price will go on opening (and I am allowing a week to see where the dust settles) but I wasn’t upramping, it’s my view based on my own due diligence and taking into account that ownership of mining and exploration rights as well as ownership in Dathcom are sorted out in our favour (which is how I speculate the outcome to myself). I admit I am not researched enough on what instos might do regarding selling or lending their shares, or the time they have to do it, but for some reason I suspect you of being a sneaky downramper. I can’t wait to see which way the share price goes, it won’t prove either of us right or wrong, but out of pure interest I’ll get an idea on how the world views our company and project. Anyone who suggests Nigel should have been more open, or is going to give up fighting for AVZ’s success doesn’t know him. You also seem to be wanting to spend more time on this thread, where I am wanting to spend less, so if you reply, bear in mind I won’t be back till tomorrow

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

It would all come down to when AVZ became aware of Zijin's and Dathomir's claims and whether a 'reasonable person' would deem that the information would have a material effect on the share price and need to be announced to the market.

AVZ were obviously relying on legal advice in the DRC that these claims were without merit. If all is sorted and AVZ end up being proven right on both matters then it would be difficult to argue that management did anything wrong regardless of what happens with the share price in my opinion.

Considering Zijin have purportedly withdrawn their claim according to AVZ's lawyer on Twitter it would seem that it was Zijin making false claims and acting illegally which is also how the IGF sees it. If true then it would seem AVZ management did nothing wrong by not disclosing this matter earlier again in my opinion. If true they can't be held responsible for other entities actions or claims.

You would hope that both of these matters were looked at by the mining ministry before giving their favourable opinion in April and the mining minister issuing the decree in May. If AVZ had been told by the DRC government that everything was okay after these claims were made then it would seem they were reasonable in thinking that the claims were without merit and wouldn't have a material effect on the share price again in my opinion.

Obviously without knowing all of the information required it is difficult to know for sure. It all depends on the outcome of the ownership of Dathcom and what happens with the mining license. AVZ never owned or claimed to own the 15% from Cominiere so it would be very hard to argue that matter had a material effect on the share price. The 15% from Dathomir could possibly be an issue but it will depend on the judgement of the ongoing case.

These are just my thoughts. I'm not a lawyer and you shouldn't rely on anything I say or anything anyone in an online forum says as legal advice. If you have any concerns about these issues you should seek professional legal advice.

Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
Hi Dom

What’s become apparent in recent weeks is even AVZ being on the front line in the DRC with their finger in the button do not know what will happen tomorrow or the next day.

There have been far more bullish comments as part of feedback around everything being sorted then I have stated here. I always include the caveat “apparently” etc.

Yes the last decent info I picked up was everything was completed in AVZ’s favour (apparently) yet we all see the court case with Cong is taking longer then expected to finalise, as is the case with what is expected from CAMI.

So to answer your question more clearly yes the feedback was 100% positive on PR to PR and all other items. However there was also feedback on expected day/date to come out of suspension which has now been passed.

I can only surmise that AVZ are still being played with by some (unexpectedly) within hours and days after the champagne was being plunged into the ice buckets.

As mentioned earlier, in fear of more pineapples, I’m still seeking some feedback at the moment to share, not that anything I or others say affects the outcome here of course, but it’s nice to have some info to help make sense of current status and timeline to ML and coming out of suspension.

I like many others loaded up a bit more of AVZ knowing ML was “imminent” only to find 4 months later we await what should of happened in early May.

Anyway, from here it’s unlikely the court case with Cong will drag on much further and CAMI is under significant pressure from multiple parties to finalise the PE.

When everything comes out, this whole drama will make a interesting mini series on the ABC, assuming there is a happy ending in more ways then one. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊

When everything comes out, this whole drama will make a interesting mini series, assuming there is a happy ending in more ways then one.

I reckon there's more than enough Dodgy DRC Dealings and Characters of Corruption that we could turn this whole Shit Show into a hugely popular Daily Daytime Drama for Years to come imo, but what could we call it :unsure:

Days of our DRC Lives.jpeg

What about, Lord of the Lithium Pineapple Ring - The Young and the Restless Shareholders & Shorters, Or, Felix and the CATl in the Hat ;)

Food for thought on Fathers Day and the Long and Winding Road to Mining Manono :unsure:

GLTA-AVZH's (y)

Cheers

Frank :cool:

#Felix.jpg

#TheCatintheHat.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

The Fox

Regular
Just when things seem at the worst......

1662212171070.gif

Then.....

1662212915454.gif

Then....

1662213153356.gif

News coming in supporting a happy ending 😀

1662214288344.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

CashKing

Regular
Reactions: 18 users

Elmitso

The question is, is good news really coming in? I've followed the forums very closely since late 2019 when I bought in, have at the very least lurked on TSE since day 1, and I don't think I've seen one prediction/call for excitement actually come true, and especially not in the time it was predicted to come in.

Many people with a "taxi driver", "close source", or "ear to the ground", or direct line to Nigel via email or text over the years, speaking rather cryptically or hinting that they know something is about to happen. Seems like a bit of an attention grab to me most of the time, but I could be wrong. There's no salt in this post trust me, with my current financial situation, and the suspension tying up hundreds of thousands of dollars of mine, that I can't use to buy land that will probably get bought by someone else before the suspension breaks, I wish more than anyone that one of these potentially well-informed persons are on the money. But its never come to pass in the 3 or so years that I've been following it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

DoubleA

Regular
The question is, is good news really coming in? I've followed the forums very closely since late 2019 when I bought in, have at the very least lurked on TSE since day 1, and I don't think I've seen one prediction/call for excitement actually come true, and especially not in the time it was predicted to come in.

Many people with a "taxi driver", "close source", or "ear to the ground", or direct line to Nigel via email or text over the years, speaking rather cryptically or hinting that they know something is about to happen. Seems like a bit of an attention grab to me most of the time, but I could be wrong. There's no salt in this post trust me, with my current financial situation, and the suspension tying up hundreds of thousands of dollars of mine, that I can't use to buy land that will probably get bought by someone else before the suspension breaks, I wish more than anyone that one of these potentially well-informed persons are on the money. But its never come to pass in the 3 or so years that I've been following it.

Good news does come in but not usually in the advised time frame. Drilling performed, DFS results were good, offtake agreements in place etc.

Many of those who loaded up the truck at the 4c cap raise are up $5mil+. Can't complain with those returns.

AVZ has always been priced far lower than peers in Australia in relation to the comparative size of the resource. This is because of the high sovereign risk. It is high risk/high reward and this should not be a surprise to anybody. If things go well the returns will be massive and if things go bad the results will be...bad.

For everyone who is in this constant loop of getting super excited and then disappointed every 2 weeks when there is another extension, stop doing it to yourselves.

I said months ago, if mining licence, BFS and issues sorted by 31/12/2022 then that is great but if it takes until 31/12/2023 then that is fine too. The Chinese want that lithium. If there are any of those small pee pee boys reading this, I can wait just as long as you can!

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Ozthescot

Regular
There’s no salt in your post? Are you sure ? Come on, do you think we are all that stupid here to not see your MO ? FFS. 🤦‍♂️
l4Jz3a8jO92crUlWM.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Elmitso

There’s no salt in your post? Are you sure ? Come on, do you think we are all that stupid here to not see your MO ? FFS. 🤦‍♂️
Do you mean MO as in Main Objective? If you do then mate you must see something that I don't. I do genuinely like the company and believe in it if thats what you're questioning. I'm just questioning how informed the people are who keep dropping hints/timelines.

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Just when things seem at the worst......

View attachment 15788

Then.....

View attachment 15789

Then....

View attachment 15790

News coming in supporting a happy ending 😀

View attachment 15791
News or more hearsay?

We've heard a few times now over the past couple of months we'll resume trading. That's outside this forum and outside of the last few weeks.

There are 'rumours' of at least two meetings between Felix and management with no visible sign of positive outcomes to date beyond a bit of twitter spin. Correspondence that suggests Nigel will not resume trading until all outstanding issues are sorted yet nothing has been 'officially' sorted to date.
Lawyers doing this and that and the other.
I'll just put that out there because bugger it right, that's the sort of information that's floating around out there from these 'sources'. And plenty more.

The whispers started up again late last week and yet another bust followed by the generic 2 weeks suspension. Are we buying that this court case put such a spanner in the works as to delay the issuance and release of the PE if everything is so sorted? So much of a spanner as to justify being dropped from the indexes.
Now we're hearing noises that 'could' have us trading within the fortnight but likely towards the end because of this and that, secret business and the like you know.
Deboss, is putting a positive spin on something, is it regarding the licence?, is it regarding outcomes of this recent case?, something unrelated. Who knows, do you know?

Seems to me information from a 'privileged' few gets leaked occasionally or hinted at, often times misinterpreted or filled in with assumptions and then brushed over with a bit of sunshine and lollipops mentality. Presto, well be trading! Until we're not 'again'.

Then another scandal and attacks from the various enemies and crooks and cronies entangled in every drc institution playing at their own selfish corrupted ends.

Let's see what happens but personally I've resolved to remember that any 'legit' info will be trickling down from the top which in itself has been a notoriously unrelable source, particularly when it comes to any semblance of an accurate timeframe and likely less so if it's designed to appease the privileged few or comes from lesser sources without the background of all of the facts. That info will be vague enough not to put anybody at risk.
Our interpretation of the information is likely to be less accurate again. That's just the nature of how these things go. It's unofficial unsubstantiated noise and increasingly more noise.

As you keep reiterating, it's all apparently and could be and maybe and hopefully and possibly. Never definately. And nobody can really say what they know and particularly those on the ground because that is unethical at best and criminal at worst so the vague snippets we can stitch together are incomplete pieces of a complex puzzle with a lot of room for interpretation whether it be positive or negative or bullshit or otherwise.

You could say wtf do you know and I would say nothing regardless of what I may or may not have heard and what I might think.

In the end all we can really count on are the official announcements and hope that they come soon for the sake of getting the mine up and running and for the sake of preserving the integrity of the company and for the people who need to free up the funds without being forced to relinquish tens or hundreds of thousands more shares than should be necessary in the short term.

Regardless 🤞🤞🤞🤔

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Another week of not being able to check in and read through all the pages and this is the mess I come back to? What a cluster fuck...

When I went to work on Monday we were in the ASX 200 and now we aren't even in the 300? You guys are supposed to be watching out for me and making me rich. None of you are getting performance rights this year, at this rate we will never get a $2 Tranny Party.

Joking of course, keep fighting the good fight ya filthy animals. Massive opportunity for cheap top ups if/when this comes out of suspension.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Dijon101

Regular
I know we are close.

Simply because of the amount of bs "emerged" posters all posting a barrage of uninformed opinions all at once.

FUD FUD FUD.

It used to happen on the crapper and every time it did, it made me smile. It meant an announcement was just around the corner.

We are very close.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom