AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
This is going to be hilarious to watch.....

We eventually come out of suspension with allegedly everything sorted - absolutely fantastic news all round, but we are out of ASX200/300, REMX and a couple of other smaller EFT's, so a lot of selling into the relist. Only the 145m shorts coming the other way

We won't be back in those ASX indices until March 2023, so all these guys are going to be sitting on the sidelines, watching our SP move through $1, $2, maybe $3 before then, and then we go back in, and they all HAVE to buy

Lol,lol,lol,lol, funny how markets work

Retail is ironically, right in the box seat. Hold the line peeps

• Love
Reactions: 44 users

The Fox

Regular
Sammael

Thank you for your detailed post. Firstly I guess the question as to whether you are a glass half full or half empty type of fella has now been cleared up 😁

You are correct, every bit of info or feedback normally comes with a caveat of “apparently, or maybe” and so on. I’m sorry that’s a problem for you. I too will only be 100% satisfied once AVZ announcements are issued and provide the information we are all waiting on. (Yet funny how the announcements are not always 100% correct BTW.)

What would you like me to do in the interim? Not try to seek out information? Maybe these forums should not exist in your world, or people should only discuss the company’s announcements only and be banned from providing any non-sanctioned or unconfirmed information?

Talk about damed if you do and damed if you don’t. Some people are doing there best to dig up more information for our benefit, particularly considering bugger all comes from AVZ. Even AVZ lawyers get asked to remove Tweets by AVZ as they want no info going out to provide any advantage to the various parties attacking in recent months. So those of us who are suitably invested and motivated have no choice but to go digging and hunting for information on the ground. Some of us are not happy with the amount of information in the official AVZ announcements and want more.

Maybe it’s just best that you only focus on the company announcements (which are overflowing with detailed information) if that makes you feel more comfortable and put anyone like me providing unsubstantiated feedback on ignore.

You seem upset that any feedback is not detailed enough, or doesn’t have a confirmed source or is vague. This is a PUBLIC forum Sam, what do you expect? documents? sworn statements? an ABC news reel?

We are all trying to survive this debacle in our own way and sometimes I can give myself and others (accept your apparently) some comfort that things are going to be ok, or conversely if the wheels have fallen off, either way it’s better than doing nothing and complaining about the quality and accuracy of information provided at various times that can and has changed unexpectedly thereafter, and changed of course for AVZ management and their lawyers, who then need to pivot to the next challenge.

Just when management think everything is completed and we should be out of suspension in 4 or 5 days, another challenge presents itself and people like me who provided feedback that is accurate at the time all look like dick heads. You say to yourself why did I bother? and more so after reading your post.

So going forward I’ll still provide the best feedback I can secure, I’ll still put caveats on the information, there won’t be a any documents and names to share regarding the source of information and there’ll be no guarantees that information won’t change after it’s been shared.

If that doesn’t work well for you, I get it. Up to you if you want to read my posts, keep complaining or put me on ignore, take some comfort that at least you can control all those actions which are at your disposal in view of not being able to control the type of information and confirmations you want.

Over the last week I’ve added to my connections and been able to secure additional lines of communication as to what’s going on in the DRC. I will have to consider how to frame current feedback or maybe it’s best to just reiterate that I’m very confident that everything is sorted, all issues have been resolved and in favour of AVZ. A timeline to out of suspension has been discussed, but since previous timelines have not been correct, I’ll keep my power dry on the exact date which should make you happy, if that’s possible.

I look forward to reading the AVZ announcements confirming everything is sorted and ML has been issued, just like you. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 74 users
C

ChrisU

The question is, is good news really coming in? I've followed the forums very closely since late 2019 when I bought in, have at the very least lurked on TSE since day 1, and I don't think I've seen one prediction/call for excitement actually come true, and especially not in the time it was predicted to come in.

Many people with a "taxi driver", "close source", or "ear to the ground", or direct line to Nigel via email or text over the years, speaking rather cryptically or hinting that they know something is about to happen. Seems like a bit of an attention grab to me most of the time, but I could be wrong. There's no salt in this post trust me, with my current financial situation, and the suspension tying up hundreds of thousands of dollars of mine, that I can't use to buy land that will probably get bought by someone else before the suspension breaks, I wish more than anyone that one of these potentially well-informed persons are on the money. But its never come to pass in the 3 or so years that I've been following it.
Sacrilegious 🤣 of you.
The taxi driver had a warm seat:

https://hotcrapper.com.au/posts/41345176/single

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

CHB

Regular
Thank you for your detailed post. Firstly I guess the question as to whether you are a glass half full or half empty type of fella has now been cleared up 😁

You are correct, every bit of info or feedback normally comes with a caveat of “apparently, or maybe” and so on. I’m sorry that’s a problem for you. I too will only be 100% satisfied once AVZ announcements are issued and provide the information we are all waiting on. (Yet funny how the announcements are not always 100% correct BTW.)

What would you like me to do in the interim? Not try to seek out information? Maybe these forums should not exist in your world, or people should only discuss the company’s announcements only and be banned from providing any non-sanctioned or unconfirmed information?

Talk about damed if you do and damed if you don’t. Some people are doing there best to dig up more information for our benefit, particularly considering bugger all comes from AVZ. Even AVZ lawyers get asked to remove Tweets by AVZ as they want no info going out to provide any advantage to the various parties attacking in recent months. So those of us who are suitably invested and motivated have no choice but to go digging and hunting for information on the ground. Some of us are not happy with the amount of information in the official AVZ announcements and want more.

Maybe it’s just best that you only focus on the company announcements (which are overflowing with detailed information) if that makes you feel more comfortable and put anyone like me providing unsubstantiated feedback on ignore.

You seem upset that any feedback is not detailed enough, or doesn’t have a confirmed source or is vague. This is a PUBLIC forum Sam, what do you expect? documents? sworn statements? an ABC news reel?

We are all trying to survive this debacle in our own way and sometimes I can give myself and others (accept your apparently) some comfort that things are going to be ok, or conversely if the wheels have fallen off, either way it’s better than doing nothing and complaining about the quality and accuracy of information provided at various times that can and has changed unexpectedly thereafter, and changed of course for AVZ management and their lawyers, who then need to pivot to the next challenge.

Just when management think everything is completed and we should be out of suspension in 4 or 5 days, another challenge presents itself and people like me who provided feedback that is accurate at the time all look like dick heads. You say to yourself why did I bother? and more so after reading your post.

So going forward I’ll still provide the best feedback I can secure, I’ll still put caveats on the information, there won’t be a any documents and names to share regarding the source of information and there’ll be no guarantees that information won’t change after it’s been shared.

If that doesn’t work well for you, I get it. Up to you if you want to read my posts, keep complaining or put me on ignore, take some comfort that at least you can control all those actions which are at your disposal in view of not being able to control the type of information and confirmations you want.

Over the last week I’ve added to my connections and been able to secure additional lines of communication as to what’s going on in the DRC. I will have to consider how to frame current feedback or maybe it’s best to just reiterate that I’m very confident that everything is sorted, all issues have been resolved and in favour of AVZ. A timeline to out of suspension has been discussed, but since previous timelines have not been correct, I’ll keep my power dry on the exact date which should make you happy, if that’s possible.

I look forward to reading the AVZ announcements confirming everything is sorted and ML has been issued, just like you. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Heya

Appreciate the tid bits you share here and there, keeps things exciting during suspension lol.

Do we think that we may get more than just ML announced on opening day?

Thinking extra ownership %, BFS, CATH deal.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Sammael

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Love your work Fox, keep it coming.

Reactions: 19 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I pray the day comes soon when we can reply in kind to posts like this……

F38238C0-DEC0-40C2-8EA8-ADBCD8018542.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

The Fox

Regular
Heya

Appreciate the tid bits you share here and there, keeps things exciting during suspension lol.

Do we think that we may get more than just ML announced on opening day?

Thinking extra ownership %, BFS, CATH deal.
Howdy, my pleasure.

Mate I’ve only been focussed on the issues with CAMI for many weeks, and more recently on the Cong court case.

I haven’t had any discussions around what will and won’t be in future announcements as per the items you have raised apart from the ownership %.

I’m not expecting a “coming out of suspension” type of announcement in the very short term. I’m certainly expecting this month on or before Bill Murray’s birthday. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊

“APPARENTLY” and “IMO” for Sam.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
1662248402884.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
1662248559116.png

JAG

Top 20
1662248647533.png

Reactions: 6 users

SilentOne

Regular
Morning,

I would like to remind everyone that the Voluntary Suspension is all about the mining licence only. We have over 51% control and the surface rights need to be agreed to and paid - (it might be, everything is done and dusted someone just needs to sign the Mining License and hand it to Nigel).

Having lived in 3rd world countries myself the rule of law tends to meander somewhat and at times may fall off a cliff. In the DRC they are trying to enforce the rule of law and straighten the roads so that it is less likely for things to fall off said cliff. Felix is busy with his shovel and pick and is doing a great job under difficult circumstances.

I very much appreciate the insight that many provide within this forum and I am confident that it is delivered in good faith at the time. However, we are dealing with a 3rd world country. Things are set in stone one day and then they are not - but things are getting better.

My position is consistent that dropping off the ASX200 and ASX300 doesnt really bother me. As the Lithium Price continues to ramp up the more valuable AVZ becomes. On opening, it would make sense that maybe BHP, Wesfarmers, American or European companies may wish to take a position in AVZ (thought bubble only). This would certainly play well for Australian companies who want to be a part of the Green Revolution.

I will take a position and will put it out there that September will be the month 2022

If you do not understand Sovereign Risk then you need to smartly beef up your knowledge because that is a concern.

Anyway I am a big fan of AVZ, I continue to support Nigel and his Team.

Lithium is close to an all time high - hmmm I wonder how much lithium in the ground is now worth for Manomo

1662248363208.png

Regards,

P - Oh none of my commentary should be deemed as investment advice and I would recommend that you do your own research

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
For the record I reckon there's been a much increased number of blowins and shysters on the thread this last week

The FUD factory is cranking some overtime somewhere and deposting the shit here

Just my opinion

Don't know what the timing will be for the official company announcements with regard to the matters we currently face but it will be a great day when they arrive and the shite-posting knobjockeys vanish from this thread like farts in the wind

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Oh!!!

And happy father's day to all the dads out there :)

Have a good one

Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
Happy Fathers Day you lot......

Modern Family Ok GIF

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Dijon101

Regular
Morning,

I would like to remind everyone that the Voluntary Suspension is all about the mining licence only. We have over 51% control and the surface rights need to be agreed to and paid - (it might be, everything is done and dusted someone just needs to sign the Mining License and hand it to Nigel).

Having lived in 3rd world countries myself the rule of law tends to meander somewhat and at times may fall off a cliff. In the DRC they are trying to enforce the rule of law and straighten the roads so that it is less likely for things to fall off said cliff. Felix is busy with his shovel and pick and is doing a great job under difficult circumstances.

I very much appreciate the insight that many provide within this forum and I am confident that it is delivered in good faith at the time. However, we are dealing with a 3rd world country. Things are set in stone one day and then they are not - but things are getting better.

My position is consistent that dropping off the ASX200 and ASX300 doesnt really bother me. As the Lithium Price continues to ramp up the more valuable AVZ becomes. On opening, it would make sense that maybe BHP, Wesfarmers, American or European companies may wish to take a position in AVZ (thought bubble only). This would certainly play well for Australian companies who want to be a part of the Green Revolution.

I will take a position and will put it out there that September will be the month 2022

If you do not understand Sovereign Risk then you need to smartly beef up your knowledge because that is a concern.

Anyway I am a big fan of AVZ, I continue to support Nigel and his Team.

Lithium is close to an all time high - hmmm I wonder how much lithium in the ground is now worth for Manomo

View attachment 15798

Regards,

P - Oh none of my commentary should be deemed as investment advice and I would recommend that you do your own research

Thanks for reminding everyone about sovereign risk......

@Winenut

Another one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Dijon101

Regular
Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
C

ChrisU

It would all come down to when AVZ became aware of Zijin's and Dathomir's claims and whether a 'reasonable person' would deem that the information would have a material effect on the share price and need to be announced to the market.

AVZ were obviously relying on legal advice in the DRC that these claims were without merit. If all is sorted and AVZ end up being proven right on both matters then it would be difficult to argue that management did anything wrong regardless of what happens with the share price in my opinion.

Considering Zijin have purportedly withdrawn their claim according to AVZ's lawyer on Twitter it would seem that it was Zijin making false claims and acting illegally which is also how the IGF sees it. If true then it would seem AVZ management did nothing wrong by not disclosing this matter earlier again in my opinion. If true they can't be held responsible for other entities actions or claims.

You would hope that both of these matters were looked at by the mining ministry before giving their favourable opinion in April and the mining minister issuing the decree in May. If AVZ had been told by the DRC government that everything was okay after these claims were made then it would seem they were reasonable in thinking that the claims were without merit and wouldn't have a material effect on the share price again in my opinion.

Obviously without knowing all of the information required it is difficult to know for sure. It all depends on the outcome of the ownership of Dathcom and what happens with the mining license. AVZ never owned or claimed to own the 15% from Cominiere so it would be very hard to argue that matter had a material effect on the share price. The 15% from Dathomir could possibly be an issue but it will depend on the judgement of the ongoing case.

These are just my thoughts. I'm not a lawyer and you shouldn't rely on anything I say or anything anyone in an online forum says as legal advice. If you have any concerns about these issues you should seek professional legal advice.
Your thoughts are well considered but continuous disclosure rules are quite simple and rigorous about what’s to be disclosed and the test is also not just ‘aware’ but ‘ought to know’.

These are two test questions ASX asks companies to consider on whether to disclose information on events that possibly can affect the project’s material progress:

(1) “Would this information influence my decision to buy or sell securities in the entity at their current market price?”
(2) “Would I feel exposed to an action for insider trading if I were to buy or sell securities in the entity at their current market price, knowing this information had not been disclosed to the market

There’s a lot more. Sections 6&7 show how rigourous the ASX is asking a company to be in being objective.

Back in 2017 under Gary Steinepreis (Steinepreis brother a top corporate lawyer) the MMCS1 claim was announced. This affected the share price after release. I held on having checked that administrative appeals in DRC jurisdiction are endless. And decided to buy more. The right decision retrospectively.

Hence DRC either wants you or they don’t. They decide. It was clear AVZ was wanted for its geological expertise

In late April, early May 2022, before any ASX announcements on subject there was social media speculation on AVZ conflicts with JV partners. The share price dropped from around a dollar towards 70cps, oscillated before and after Decree announcement then suspension less than a week later set it at 78cps.

The thing about the decree announcement is that it came out embedding an address on media speculation. IWe can not see clearly market reaction to AVZ views on Media speculation to share price because a very positive ministerial decree for mining license was also announced. The decree however did mention a change in zoning for the 13359 tenement but this was still for Dathcom’s licensing. Sometimes people consider such announcements on decrees as fluff announcements they are not quite material in the same way as saying “we’ve got it the license, stupid” and will sell into this news. Hence why I say it’s not clear to attribute cause of share price collapse.

I consider the dramas with JV partners more material than the MMCS1 claims and yet AVZ treated as speculation.

I just know that if I had known about the the dramas officially from AVZ as early as Dec -January 2022 (Dathomir attack) I would have taken some shares off the table and assess and obsess over the degree of materiality.

And I’m not sure where the Sp was in January will be visiting us again near term. We will need blockbuster announcements to weather the reputation fall out after 4 months of suspension.

Attachments

• E24548FB-9F6A-467C-BD74-84CA922835C9.jpeg
    E24548FB-9F6A-467C-BD74-84CA922835C9.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 40
C

ChrisU

I felt a little bit a little bit embarrassed putting my views of where I think the share price will go on opening (and I am allowing a week to see where the dust settles) but I wasn’t upramping, it’s my view based on my own due diligence and taking into account that ownership of mining and exploration rights as well as ownership in Dathcom are sorted out in our favour (which is how I speculate the outcome to myself). I admit I am not researched enough on what instos might do regarding selling or lending their shares, or the time they have to do it, but for some reason I suspect you of being a sneaky downramper. I can’t wait to see which way the share price goes, it won’t prove either of us right or wrong, but out of pure interest I’ll get an idea on how the world views our company and project. Anyone who suggests Nigel should have been more open, or is going to give up fighting for AVZ’s success doesn’t know him. You also seem to be wanting to spend more time on this thread, where I am wanting to spend less, so if you reply, bear in mind I won’t be back till tomorrow
We will certainly see how the market views AVZ.

Nbaz

Regular
Howdy, my pleasure.

Mate I’ve only been focussed on the issues with CAMI for many weeks, and more recently on the Cong court case.

I haven’t had any discussions around what will and won’t be in future announcements as per the items you have raised apart from the ownership %.

I’m not expecting a “coming out of suspension” type of announcement in the very short term. I’m certainly expecting this month on or before Bill Murray’s birthday. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊

“APPARENTLY” and “IMO” for Sam.
So nothing this week then fox?

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Wow
Top Bottom