Reactions: 16 users

Dijon101

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Rediah

Regular
Serious question?
:confused: yes, sorry, I only know handful of people on Twitter that I trust when they post about AVZ , my only source of AVZ news is TSE forum if not the AVZ official posts.

Reactions: 5 users

Der Geist

Regular
I’ve got him on mute so will have to respond on the bird.

‘Relevant or irrelevant’

in this forum today, an April screenshot according to Sammael, showed a change predating the AVZ asx suspension in May (attached)

Which means if PE13359 reverted to “research” in April or earlier, and is material for shareholders then did AVZ management announce this change of status in April or earlier?

Because many believe this status on CAMI as material. But if I were to mention this April change from PER -> PE (active) to PER (static) in April, it would be deemed irrelevant by shareholders? Only relevant when it suits shareholders narrative September 02?

It basically suggests the AVZ-led Dathcom mining license application for “exploitation” “PE” on 13359 was (attempted) rejected in April?

Because I don’t see why rezoning portions of 13359 entails reversion to “exploration”, any rezoning is part of transformation of research “PER” permit to mining permit “PE”. Something unexplained by Congolese again. But at least it shows the Congolese are moving. But in the right way?

RCCM.cd website extremely slow, obviously everyone and his dog trying to confirm all legals

Once the mining license is realised it is not clear this means trading on ASX again as the Dathomir matter appears to be material

Attachments

• 17874C00-5B06-4ED7-BD3A-1B7FC0145AE0.jpeg
    17874C00-5B06-4ED7-BD3A-1B7FC0145AE0.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

John25

Regular
Very Reliable …think he was selected too fly there about 3 or so years ago ..if memory serves correct 🤪

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

LOCKY82

Regular
:confused: yes, sorry, I only know handful of people on Twitter that I trust when they post about AVZ , my only source of AVZ news is TSE forum if not the AVZ official posts.
Yeah he's well respected from what I can see, der Geist has 700 followers and Deboss has over 4000 💪
GLTAH FSC

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Der Geist

Regular
Deboss wants to be left alone. I think he has made that clear

Reactions: 1 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Yeah he's well respected from what I can see, der Geist has 700 followers and Deboss has over 4000 💪
GLTAH FSC
FSC (FU*K SIMON CONG) 🖕

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Ashlee

Regular
The great thing about having Nigel at the helm is he knows all about AJN as he was a Director up until the Sunday before the Monday Mining decree announcement and to the best of my knowledge is still a 10% shareholder.
and I am sure he knows Klaus very well.

Reactions: 8 users

Ashlee

Regular
Very Reliable …think he was selected too fly there about 3 or so years ago ..if memory serves correct 🤪
He paid for his own ticket and produced his own video of the flyover and the camp as well as the old mine site

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Dijon101

Regular
yeah I believe this was him.. posted many photo's of the manono back in the day

Reactions: 7 users

Rediah

Regular
He paid for his own ticket and produced his own video of the flyover and the camp as well as the old mine site
@Roostar shared this said video, thank you 😇

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Der Geist

Regular
GLTAH FSC
That’s why he posted some (very good) hotcrapper (STE changes ‘co’ to cra) posts over the years beyond his usual

Last edited:
Princess gone?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
C

ChrisU

No - it hasn’t changed

Could you confirm your view by posting a link to the relevant site?

Top Bottom