AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Surely you have to have a punt on that!
I'm not a betting man at all

But I couldn't resist this bit of fun!!!

I have resurrected a Sportsbet account I had like more than a decade ago (only used once with some mates at work for some stupid thing we were doing)

Anyhoo ....I'm on it!

GO In the Congo!!!! R5 Moonee Valley

Giddy up 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

Of course if I win you'll hear all about it!!!

If I lose.....well.....not so much :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Dazmac66

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
I'm not a betting man at all

But I couldn't resist this bit of fun!!!

I have resurrected a Sportsbet account I had like more than a decade ago (only used once with some mates at work for some stupid thing we were doing)

Anyhoo ....I'm on it!

GO In the Congo!!!! R5 Moonee Valley

Giddy up 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

Of course if I win you'll hear all about it!!!

If I lose.....well.....not so much :ROFLMAO:
Giddy Up Nut 🤣
1662176906327.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
F*CK that! Dodgy for sure!!!
Yeah, I've had a look at it. Three legs and grossly overweight due to eating too many snacks. Same with the jockey, but only two legs

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'm at the track offering the other horses snacks to run slow...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Dijon101

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
My only concern is once we come back to trading and we are no longer in the ASX 200 etc then the fund managers will be offloading their shares

That's a fair bit of volume and downward pressure on the SP in the short term (from when we do start trading again)

Nevertheless the optimist in me says the fundamentals underlying the stock are so strong (and more people are becoming aware of this) that there could be enough demand out there to absorb the index rebalancing that will occur and ultimately send the SP north of $2

Just can't be certain of what Mr Market will do but I suspect there may be some strong downward pressure for a period of time before ultimately the fundamentals kick in and the ship turns arround

It will be fascinating to see what does actually transpire

I'm still cautiously optimistic but it might be a bit of a rough ride when we initially come out of suspension

I'm in for the long haul......and I am dead set keen on holding for eventual divvies

That could potentially provide a mind blowing perpetual income and my holiday villa in Italy will become a reality! :D:cool:
I agree with you Nuts, but I’ve just seen how quickly big money can move into something and with the demand side (for lithium batteries, not AVZ shares) way greater than the supply side, and billions of dollars being channeled towards upstream battery minerals, it’s a no brainer to me. It does make me very keen to see what happens, either way I’ll be ok. I really don’t want to sell other companies I own because I especially like BRN, but it’s just my own personal due diligence that makes me think this way. To be honest I don’t really know that much about institutional buying and selling other than knowing they manipulate companies share prices, and to be doubly honest, I am more interested in finding out which way it goes rather than if I am right or wrong…. safer than the races though I think

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
1662181398078.png

Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
1662181435233.png

Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well he's officially a nag!!!

1662181751941.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
C

ChrisU

Here's one from april 22nd
View attachment 15732
Looks like head of CAMI, fat thumbing the active status to make certain people nervous. Don’t know how they can revert to “research” it’s still undergoing assessment.

Usually a ‘dechu’ would appear if PE superceded by a rezone? That’s what I see on WA maps.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
C

ChrisU

I
You got

lol, you did read his tweet and what he's referring to, troll
I suggest we all wait for AVZ to do the Gong.

It’s important legitimate contrarian views are supported, there’s been so many twists and turns on what is objective

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom