AVZ Discussion 2022

obe wan

Regular
No - it hasn’t changed
Lol, arguing with an idiot and all that, here compare both, I'm invested in AVZ, so ;as I know, you Barely are ;so I check status daily, as per Sammaels post ; spot the difference.

Attachments

• 945A0E94-B778-44A6-AC8C-67A0AD969736.jpeg
    945A0E94-B778-44A6-AC8C-67A0AD969736.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 114
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1662167642128.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
1662168615927.png

JAG

Top 20
1662168923634.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Lol, arguing with an idiot and all that, here compare both, I'm invested in AVZ, so ;as I know, you Barely are ;so I check status daily, as per Sammaels post ; spot the difference.
For whats it worth I also check daily and agree we have movement at the station for 13359.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Remark

Top 20
Looks like progress to me.
If Antyo had a guide dog he'd just trip over it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Goldbarr

Emerged
What's a gold bar that's covered in slung shit worth??

Same as a clean gold bar to most people.

Think you are onto something with the cheap shot by CAMI to take us out of the asx 200 obewan. If so then silver linings I guess.
I’m wallowing here in the background thanks MP

Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
1662172648819.png

1662172630285.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
That's cleared it up perfectly.....

pause...pause...pause...

1662173577736.gif

• Haha
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Got to simplify your life around here sometimes Wino, I'm going with it's all bullshit until it says exploitation permit on the main box. 🥱
I'm hearin' ya!

Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Thinks I'll get myself an early father's day treat

1662173869888.png

I can worry about these less important matters on Monday :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Hi Berabakan

Thank you for your well-considered post.

I take a slightly different view in that we should not underestimate the potential for damage caused by our removal from the ASX200 & 300, particulary in an environment of globally rising inflation and interest rates that divert investment funds away from the sharemarket and crimps expectations. It's another reason for institutional investors to shy away. However, to be fair, they only need to ensure their investments are compliant by EoFY audit time, so they have time to unload in a managed way.

Nonetheless, that's collectively a lot of invested money not going into the sharemarket generally, and not going to AVZ in particular. As a result I think we can expect considerable selling pressure over the next few months, regardless of potentially positive announcements along the way. Can the shortfall be made up by mum & dad investors? I don't know, but I suspect not.

I sincerely hope the board and CEO have done their homework well in advance, and have their announcements ready to roll, particularly the BFS and full capex funding arrangements. If not, things may get ugly (as if they are not ugly already).

Yes, I am getting fatigued with this seemingly never-ending saga, but hold and will continue to hold my share of this Li monster.

Cheers
F
I take a slightly different view from you F. I think we may see within a week of coming out of suspension that any damage from being removed from the ASX200 & 300 won’t be as bad as you suggest, and I don’t think globally rising inflation and interest rates (as you also suggest) will divert money away from what looks like becoming the world’s biggest next resource boom, in fact it has been stated multiple times already that hundreds of billions are needed to be invested into upstream battery projects.The Saudi’s could mop up the instos shares with their pocket money. Some here consider the share price falling, I consider it going up, and after missing the chance to buy my shares back at $0.13c after the capital raise last year I don’t think I’ll be slow on purchasing again. I’m not looking to upramp or give any sort of advice, simply my opinion and I have a favourable average so not as much risk…. either way, it gives me a sense of excitement and enthusiasm as to what will happen once the mining and exploration rights are sorted, which is a change from the past four months

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

John25

Regular
Race 5 MV today
D8CDF8E8-0457-4AEB-913B-7E53A6767485.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Thinks I'll get myself an early father's day treat

View attachment 15747

I can worry about these less important matters on Monday :ROFLMAO:
me too:
stanley.jpg

Stanley Traditional Dry Red Cask is an approachable red with dark fruit characters. With each sip you'll get a hint of plum, dark cherry, and blackberry combined with vanilla and oak plastic. The result is a flavoursome, medium-bodied wine perfect for pairing with pizza, pasta or roast beef maggi noodles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I take a slightly different view from you F. I think we may see within a week any damage from being removed from the ASX200 & 300 won’t be as bad as you suggest, and I don’t think globally rising inflation and interest rates (as you also suggest) will divert money away from what looks like becoming the world’s biggest next resource boom. The Saudi’s could mop up the instos shares with their pocket money. Some here consider the share price falling, I consider it going up, and after missing the chance to buy my shares back at $0.13c after the recent capital raise I don’t think I’ll be slow on purchasing again. I’m not looking to upramp or give any sort of advice, simply my opinion and I have a favourable average so not as much risk…. either way, it gives me a sense of excitement and enthusiasm as to what will happen, which is a change from the past four months
My only concern is once we come back to trading and we are no longer in the ASX 200 etc then the fund managers will be offloading their shares

That's a fair bit of volume and downward pressure on the SP in the short term (from when we do start trading again)

Nevertheless the optimist in me says the fundamentals underlying the stock are so strong (and more people are becoming aware of this) that there could be enough demand out there to absorb the index rebalancing that will occur and ultimately send the SP north of $2

Just can't be certain of what Mr Market will do but I suspect there may be some strong downward pressure for a period of time before ultimately the fundamentals kick in and the ship turns arround

It will be fascinating to see what does actually transpire

I'm still cautiously optimistic but it might be a bit of a rough ride when we initially come out of suspension

I'm in for the long haul......and I am dead set keen on holding for eventual divvies

That could potentially provide a mind blowing perpetual income and my holiday villa in Italy will become a reality! :D:cool:

Last edited:
  • Love

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Lichione

Regular
Thanks Obe. I can confirm the recent status change as I also checked the website quite regularly.

Top Bottom