AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
I don't really understand all this takeover bullshit, if you want something you need to fight for it. AVZ management have never hinted of anything other than owning a 'globally significant' mine producing for years into the future with diversification down the track. As shareholders we need not make it harder for them, standup against the pricks trying to steal from us.

Agreed Dazmac66 we need to stand up and fight not meekly beg for a TO

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20
From Axinocapital:

07/29/2022

Trading suspension and agreement with Suzhou CATH Energy extended​

design-ohne-titel-30--e7021.jpg

AVZ Minerals Ltd stock (ASX: AVZ, FSE: 3A2) has been suspended from trading for weeks and will remain so for the time being as the company has again applied to the Australian Stock Exchange for an extension of its trading suspension. At the same time, AVZ Minerals announced that the agreement in place with Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies to complete the acquisition of the Manono Lithium Tin Project is also extended.

Neither extension comes as a surprise, as no new information has emerged in the past two weeks that the ongoing dispute over ownership of Dathcom Mining SA has been resolved.

Against this background, it makes sense for AVZ Minerals to apply to the Australian Stock Exchange for an extension of the trading suspension. This was initially applied for by August 15 and it can be expected that the stock exchange will also comply with this request.

This is unsatisfactory for the invested shareholders, but probably the best solution given the current situation. It is also unsatisfactory that no news has been released about the further progress of the negotiations. But this is not surprising either, since AVZ Minerals is obliged to remain silent about the status of the negotiations during the ongoing arbitration proceedings before the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris.

Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies extends acquisition agreement with AVZ Minerals​

On the other hand, it is gratifying that the partner Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies is firmly at the side of AVZ Minerals. Although both partners are hampered by the legal dispute in the further development of the Manono project, Suzhou CATH knows the background to the dispute and also knows that it was not initiated by AVZ Minerals.

As such, Suzhou CATH has no reason to question its own contractual arrangements with AVZ Minerals. The fact that the timetable for the planned steps in the takeover has to be repeatedly postponed is annoying, but by far the lesser evil, so that the current agreements stipulate that the date for the completion of the intended work will be pushed back to the end of September 2022.

In view of the continuing muddled and for an outsider also quite confusing situation, the long-suffering AVZ Minerals shareholders have little choice but to be patient and hope that the dispute will be resolved later in the summer with a favorable solution for AVZ Minerals can be terminated.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
From Axinocapital:

07/29/2022

Trading suspension and agreement with Suzhou CATH Energy extended​

design-ohne-titel-30--e7021.jpg

AVZ Minerals Ltd stock (ASX: AVZ, FSE: 3A2) has been suspended from trading for weeks and will remain so for the time being as the company has again applied to the Australian Stock Exchange for an extension of its trading suspension. At the same time, AVZ Minerals announced that the agreement in place with Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies to complete the acquisition of the Manono Lithium Tin Project is also extended.

Neither extension comes as a surprise, as no new information has emerged in the past two weeks that the ongoing dispute over ownership of Dathcom Mining SA has been resolved.

Against this background, it makes sense for AVZ Minerals to apply to the Australian Stock Exchange for an extension of the trading suspension. This was initially applied for by August 15 and it can be expected that the stock exchange will also comply with this request.

This is unsatisfactory for the invested shareholders, but probably the best solution given the current situation. It is also unsatisfactory that no news has been released about the further progress of the negotiations. But this is not surprising either, since AVZ Minerals is obliged to remain silent about the status of the negotiations during the ongoing arbitration proceedings before the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris.

Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies extends acquisition agreement with AVZ Minerals​

On the other hand, it is gratifying that the partner Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies is firmly at the side of AVZ Minerals. Although both partners are hampered by the legal dispute in the further development of the Manono project, Suzhou CATH knows the background to the dispute and also knows that it was not initiated by AVZ Minerals.

As such, Suzhou CATH has no reason to question its own contractual arrangements with AVZ Minerals. The fact that the timetable for the planned steps in the takeover has to be repeatedly postponed is annoying, but by far the lesser evil, so that the current agreements stipulate that the date for the completion of the intended work will be pushed back to the end of September 2022.

In view of the continuing muddled and for an outsider also quite confusing situation, the long-suffering AVZ Minerals shareholders have little choice but to be patient and hope that the dispute will be resolved later in the summer with a favorable solution for AVZ Minerals can be terminated.
WTF "the planned steps in the takeover" - silly error from silly reporter? Or is there real smoke with CATH ??

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
" I don't hold $AVZ"

With bagging then support of AVZ I cant seem to understand this guys game.....:unsure::unsure:

1659324282625.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20
My opinion, it's a bit of a worry we've still got Cominière in a position to be accusing AVZ of lies and various other slander and seemingly in effect blocking the exploitation permit.
And this many months after the damning IGF report against them.
Lack of any action against these crooks makes one wonder how much political pressure there is to back the state company over AVZ with millions in kickbacks under threat to corrupt officials and politicians.

"The first lie is when the company AVZ confirms having paid the amount of USD 6,000,000 to the company COMINIERE SA, as a doorstep, even claiming to hold evidence, the company COMINIERE SA specifies to the opinion that the payment made by AVZ was rather as non-refundable signing bonu, as provided for by the provisions of the Joint Venture contract"

WTF??? LOL! 💩
That's the lawyer saying this in public!
It's like Felix is giving these crooks time to try and dig themselves out of the hole . They must be confusing AVZ's $6mil with a different $6mil .Maybe one that came with snacks . A "non-refundable signing bonus ". They must be joking . What are these fkers the Mafia ? They are really clutching at straws now . imo

Reactions: 17 users

Remark

Top 20
" I don't hold $AVZ"

With bagging then support of AVZ I cant seem to understand this guys game.....:unsure::unsure:

View attachment 13010
He's lost the sliver of credibility that, in reality, he never really had in the first place :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Is there any reason why those in the top 20 cannot call an extraordinary general meeting with BOD?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
WTF "the planned steps in the takeover" - silly error from silly reporter? Or is there real smoke with CATH ??
It is a google translation of the following paragraph:

Insofern hat Suzhou CATH keine Veranlassung, seine eigenen vertraglichen Vereinbarungen mit AVZ Minerals infrage zu stellen. Dass man den Zeitplan für die geplanten Schritte bei der Übernahme immer wieder verschieben muss, ist ärgerlich, aber bei weitem das kleinere Übel, sodass die aktuellen Vereinbarungen vorsehen, dass der Termin für die Beendigung der angestrebten Arbeiten auf Ende September 2022 verschoben wird.

The word Ûbername could also be translated by handover, not take over, auto translations always have to be looked at that way.
Sorry, I just copied the the google auto translation.

Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
It's like Felix is giving these crooks time to try and dig themselves out of the hole . They must be confusing AVZ's $6mil with a different $6mil .Maybe one that came with snacks . A "non-refundable signing bonus ". They must be joking . What are these fkers the Mafia ? They are really clutching at straws now . imo
Felix has been busy globetrotting, while his house is on fire.
Looks great, but a great portion of his people barely have power to keep the lights on, which highly likely also means they are not that much interested in his trips.
They want light, stability, schools, hospitals and no lies, or trips fo the vips.

Felix would be much more popular by the people in the streets if he stops the looting.
Overseas trips give a nice warm feeling of importance, but does fuck all for the people in the streets.

Scomo thought it was ok to go on holidays while the bushfires were raging, it highly likely didn't do him any good during the election.
Felix has a bit more on his hands.
M23 in the far NE of the country
A kleptocratic society, which it appears he can't turn around and Felix shows his priorities are on travel.
FFS and people think he gives a shit about AVZ.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

JAG

Top 20
1659330740201.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
1659331265855.png

Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
1659331909382.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Bin59

Regular
1659332184829.jpeg
1659332199099.jpeg
1659332333086.jpeg
1659332382985.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire

wombat74

Top 20
Over the past few days I've been going back through AVZ (asx) announcements starting 2016 . Very reassuring . Yes I have too much time on my hands .

• Haha

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Must be that time of the month if the TO talk is coming back, same chat every month with a different price tag...

Low $1 mark? Get out of here. I'm pretty confident Nige would make the door hit their arse on the way out with that sort of number.

I remember a while ago someone on the crapper had worked out some potential dividend amounts, does anyone happen to recall what they were?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Over the past few days I've been going back through AVZ (asx) announcements starting 2016 . Very reassuring . Yes I have too much time on my hands .
Haven't been around as long as you mate, feel free to share significant points throughout the history of AVZ. May make the critics of management more aware of the previous battles.

Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
Haven't been around as long as you mate, feel free to share significant points throughout the history of AVZ. May make the critics of management more aware of the previous battles.
It's a long list mate . You can look through it yourself .
Acquisition of Manono Extension Lithium, Tin and Tantalum-AVZ.AX, Acquisition of 60% interest-Manono Lithium, Tin, Tantalum, Manono Project Due Diligence Update, DRC Supreme Court of Justice dismisses claim for Manono Proj , Manono Project Licence ,AVZ to proceed with Manono ,
AVZ Power Signs MOU for Mpiana-Mwanga Power Station .................................etc etc . As for the critics . They can go fk themselves .

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

CHB

Regular
Must be that time of the month if the TO talk is coming back, same chat every month with a different price tag...

Low $1 mark? Get out of here. I'm pretty confident Nige would make the door hit their arse on the way out with that sort of number.

I remember a while ago someone on the crapper had worked out some potential dividend amounts, does anyone happen to recall what they were?
Dr Evil GIF by Product Hunt

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dazmac66

Regular
It's a long list mate . You can look through it yourself .
Acquisition of Manono Extension Lithium, Tin and Tantalum-AVZ.AX, Acquisition of 60% interest-Manono Lithium, Tin, Tantalum, Manono Project Due Diligence Update, DRC Supreme Court of Justice dismisses claim for Manono Proj , Manono Project Licence ,AVZ to proceed with Manono ,
AVZ Power Signs MOU for Mpiana-Mwanga Power Station .................................etc etc . As for the critics . They can go fk themselves .
Yeah sweet. Is all this available on the AVZ website and or ASX announcements.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom