AVZ Discussion 2022

Chase

Regular
The igf report said months ago cominiere acting illegal. But nothing happend against cominiere. Instead they transfer again 5% to MMCS. At the 11 may, acaj congratulated for the end of the arbitration. I had read in a other post that primier minister lukonde was involved and helped for the closing of the case, but of course i can not be sure this is true.

cominiere is still trying to renegotiate the JV. And still accuses avz of being hostage the project. In addition cominiere threatens: COMINIÈRE SA and the State retain their prerogatives to assess the performance of their performance in the project in relation to the initial commitments. . “And in the event of poor form, a strategic reframing may prove necessary.
So i can’t believe the government had said anything against cominiere, would this be the case i dont think they could go on and on with the same shit. Even after spending state money for snacks nothing happend. If i would do this in germany and it comes out after 5min the police would knock on my door and would take me with them.

I'm just wondering if we even have the government on our side. History has always been this way, accuse someone of doing terrible things to give yourself the right to take everything from them and save the face of your self or your country. Because this all is illogical. But god i hope my feelings at the moment are false and everything is going good.
Exactly mate

Looking worse at every stage..corrupt cominere looks to be getting away with a suggested strategic reform..now it's getting dodgy

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Chase

Regular
Exactly mate

Looking worse at every stage..corrupt cominere looks to be getting away with a suggested strategic reform..now it's getting dodgy
Yep TO for sure.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Chase

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Bin59

Regular
A while ago I would’ve preferred to go mining, but with all the shenanigans going on lately I would consider a TO for the right price - CATL have the means.

1659265862616.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
I am relatively new here, joined to primarily follow my little darling AVZ...
Just a suggestion, but as someone who tries to scan through the content on the threads for useful info,
maybe it would be worthwhile starting an offtopic chill thread for Beers Boats and B**bs lol...
It appears there is a little-known section https://thestockexchange.com.au/forums/the-lounge-where-anything-goes.15/
It's you guys with your generous info sharing that should make the call, but I'm sure there are others
who would also appreciate having less to scan through, however enjoyable it might be lol...
I might even join in the fun there once in a while.
Just a suggestion and thanks to all for their input regardless...
Evening @dollars4me. Welcome to TSE with your first post and first contribution where many of the faithful have been posting informative information and also some light hearted banter by way of Art (or as you call it boobs) and meme's.

Can I remind you this is not the crapper and the rules here are just a lil bit different.

If you are not prepared to scan through the posts on this thread then how about you create your own.

I look forward to your contributions moving forward and not just relying on others to deliver it.

Have a great night.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Soapy

Regular
A while ago I would’ve preferred to go mining, but with all the shenanigans going on lately I would consider a TO for the right price - CATL have the means.

View attachment 12964
I agree 100% and my gut also tells me we are going to get a TO offer not to far distant. Who that may be is a guessing game. CATEL certainly has the means and bank roll there is no disputing that.

I would love to see us take this go to mine but I’m now very doubtful

Could the masters be trying to wear down share holders, cast doubt and all of a sudden 1.50 sounds juicy??
There are certainly some games being played but I see this as a good sign.

• Thinking

JAG

Top 20
1659267803968.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
1659267853467.png

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
1659267895430.png

Soapy

Regular
I agree 100% and my gut also tells me we are going to get a TO offer not to far distant. Who that may be is a guessing game. CATEL certainly has the means and bank roll there is no disputing that.

Could the masters be trying to wear down share holders, cast doubt and all of a sudden 1.50 sounds juicy??

CATL #

JAG

Top 20
1659267934342.png

Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
1659268000394.png

• Fire
  • Love
D

Deleted member 1612

I’ve never heard more TO talk than today and no one is dismissing it which feels very different to the vibe upon entering the suspension. I don’t see any indication that a TO is on the cards. But anything seems possible right now. Would a TO offer be put to a shareholder vote?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Hope that wasn't too much info to scan through ;)

Night.......

1659268368660.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking

TDITD

Top 20

Yes it does feel somewhat like we are being worn down, it’s almost the SOP for a TO, the Chinese want this cheap. The ridiculous thing is they will have it cheap at $3 a share ffs, but they won’t want to pay that if brown paper bags and snacks are more effective.

Juicy at $1.50 , fuck that for a joke. It wouldn’t be juicy if they had a gun to my head and told me the bastards are now going for JAGS right nut.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Bin59

Regular

Too cheap - with AVZ having approx 2.75B shares on issue, CATL could easily afford $5 per share costing them as little as $13.76B of their $186B - still a bargain for them 😁

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Soapy

Regular
Yes it does feel somewhat like we are being worn down, it’s almost the SOP for a TO, the Chinese want this cheap. The ridiculous thing is they will have it cheap at $3 a share ffs, but they won’t want to pay that if brown paper bags and snacks are more effective.

Juicy at $1.50 , fuck that for a joke. It wouldn’t be juicy if they had a gun to my head and told me the bastards are now going for JAGS right nut.
1.50 and a free CATL hat better? Lol

• Haha

TDITD

Top 20
I’ve never heard more TO talk than today and no one is dismissing it which feels very different to the vibe upon entering the suspension. I don’t see any indication that a TO is on the cards. But anything seems possible right now. Would a TO offer be put to a shareholder vote?

Yes a slight change, everyone is pissed off/bored to tears/tired of being whipped by the chains of chinas corruption.

An acceptable offer deemed by the board would be bought to the vote.
(Fingers crossed Nigel holds strong here)

• Thinking

TDITD

Top 20
1.50 and a free CATL hat better? Lol
Throw in some of those famous Chinese ‘snacks’ and we got a deal

• Haha
Top Bottom