AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
View attachment 9246
I dont have a crystal ball .........just like everyone else, but i do know how to chart and i do know my Elliott Wave theory, for the benefit of others who havnt been following my charts, i have been banging on that the sub wave 4 down wont breach the heights of sub wave 1 up, which happens to coincide with a strong support zone underneath, i see no more than a further 5% drop tops, and i am extremely confident that by the time AVZ gets back on the trading table on 1/7/22 ( hopefully ) MACRO will have stabilised.

RSI 14 is a bees dick away from OVER SOLD, on the DAILY chart , its already there, not alot of downside to go.

Further too that, I also expect that by the time AVZ trades again, the GLOBAL X, will have breached that strong resistance zone highlighted in RED.........which means a trend reversal.

View attachment 9251

Currently , i see a bull flag pattern ( yellow arrow ) and the RSI 14 primed to bust that 50 green line.........;)

Obviously all that needs CONFIRMATION, just a theory atm, but if i am right, then sentiment for all lithium players will get a jolt in the arm.

Time will tell.

View attachment 9253

View attachment 9254
imo

Love the analysis and thanks for making it easy to understand for a non-chartist but I can't help but wonder if it's cooked? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Love the analysis and thanks for making it easy to understand for a non-chartist but I can't help but wonder if it's cooked? :LOL:
" cooked "

Not sure i follow , you mean the DOW chart ?

DOW futures up 270pts and growing.

Reactions: 4 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
" cooked "

I was just trying to be a good chartist like Twot Investor...

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I was just trying to be a good chartist like Twot Investor...
Haha, you mean HOT INVESTOR ?

Or that other dick head FLASH POINT ?

I can get away by saying this, ole Hot , put his lifes savings ( 70k ) in SPX aka Cirralto, bought around 8c.....its now .008c....:eek:

If Flash Point took notice of my advice or Cabbie or Hoots, he would have saved 50% on LTR

LTR now 1.02 and as we all know, is in the ORPHAN period, not even TESLA offtake could stem the slide, remember when AVZ had 3 offtakes and it failed to move the dial ?

That was in a bull market too, unlike the Bear market which we have right now.

LTR could drop to 90/80c or lower.

imo

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
I'm thinking of having my car painted red to match my portfolio...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
1655185147636.png

• Thinking

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I'm thinking of having my car painted red to match my portfolio...

4 of my holdings are even... AVZ in suspension, DRE in trading halt, BAT has already shit the bed in the last year and VRC but I'm already down 20% in one and a half weeks so far anyway so might as well be red LOL.

My Portfolio is only down 1.65% today so I'll take that as a win since I'm beating the ASX.

Rediah

Regular
" cooked "

Excellent work on the chart, i didnt understand a thing but you had me at " lithium players will get a jolt in the arm" 🙌
Q: US is going to announce rate hike today , some 75 basis points, would it drag the market again in red when their market opens ? sorry if i got the terminology wrong

• Haha
  • Thinking

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I should have stayed in bed

Carnage for my portfolio today....:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Just looked at the bird for the first time in a while,,, what happened to all the z down ramping? All dried up?? Did notice some flog pushing some ajn barrow around,,, any one comment on his claims?? Or has he just run out of ideas to dramp? Cheers Hemi

Bin59

Regular
Anyone else see this ?

• Love

Samus

Top 20
Just looked at the bird for the first time in a while,,, what happened to all the z down ramping? All dried up?? Did notice some flog pushing some ajn barrow around,,, any one comment on his claims?? Or has he just run out of ideas to dramp? Cheers Hemi
Perhaps all the haters are too worried about their own portfolios for the moment.
AVZ's just about outperforming everything right now. 🥰

Saw that guy too, sounds like wishful thinking whatever he's trying to imply.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Perhaps all the haters are too worried about their own portfolios for the moment.
AVZ's just about outperforming everything right now. 🥰

Saw that guy too, sounds like wishful thinking whatever he's trying to imply.
He’s drawing a long bow, I can too
C290E33B-D051-4AA2-AA21-0E4BE137D0A8.jpeg
C290E33B-D051-4AA2-AA21-0E4BE137D0A8.jpeg

• Haha

John25

Regular
Haha, you mean HOT INVESTOR ?

Or that other dick head FLASH POINT ?

I can get away by saying this, ole Hot , put his lifes savings ( 70k ) in SPX aka Cirralto, bought around 8c.....its now .008c....:eek:

If Flash Point took notice of my advice or Cabbie or Hoots, he would have saved 50% on LTR

LTR now 1.02 and as we all know, is in the ORPHAN period, not even TESLA offtake could stem the slide, remember when AVZ had 3 offtakes and it failed to move the dial ?

That was in a bull market too, unlike the Bear market which we have right now.

LTR could drop to 90/80c or lower.

imo
Gotta love the old @h00ts ..have known him a while now ..doesnt take much shit from certain chartists …Flash included
50F05634-B92B-479E-B4A7-6EC86F54527E.png

• Haha
  • Love

BEISHA

Top 20
I should have stayed in bed

Carnage for my portfolio today....:rolleyes:
CRR in TRADING HALT...............MAVIS LAKE results.

You dodged a bullet there son......;)

BEISHA

Top 20
Excellent work on the chart, i didnt understand a thing but you had me at " lithium players will get a jolt in the arm" 🙌
Q: US is going to announce rate hike today , some 75 basis points, would it drag the market again in red when their market opens ? sorry if i got the terminology wrong
US rate hike will be determined on Wednesday night, Dow futures green tonite, i expect a correction up on the ASX tomorrow, then probably another dump on Thursday, assuming .75% hike as rumoured.

2 more weeks of TAX selling, then watch out for the mother of all bounces there after.......... IF inflation is reduced and controlled........just about every stock i see and watch, are skimming the basement.

Thats how i read the tea leaves

robin hood image.gif

imo

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

Frank

Top 20
Julien Paluku:

“the Congolese State has released the first tranche to develop the pilot SEZ of Maluku”

View attachment 9190

The project manager of the Special Economic Zones Agency (AZES), Auguy Bolanda, and the companies "China Guangdong Provincial" (CGCD), for the civil engineering works, on the one hand, and on the other hand, " Ray Group” for electrical engineering proceeded, on Thursday, June 9, 2022, to the signing of the contracts for the servicing of basic physical infrastructure of the Maluku Pilot Special Economic Zone.

According to the communication unit of the Ministry of Industry, the signing of these two contracts marks the effectiveness and operationalization of the pilot Special Economic Zone of Maluku.

The Congolese Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku, who chaired the signing ceremony, said that the Congolese State has already released the first tranche of 20 million US dollars (USD) to develop the said ZES.

On this occasion, the Minister of Industry invited the two companies that won the contract to speed up the work on the ground, because the President of the Republic, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo, will come shortly to lay the first stone marking the launch Works.

“Industry must be a factor of peace and stability"

It is in this context that the President of the Republic asked us to also install an SEZ in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

With the vote in the European Parliament putting an end to thermal engines in 2035, the Democratic Republic of Congo will have to play a very important role in the decarbonisation of the world economy, thanks to its strategic minerals which are involved in the manufacture of batteries and electric vehicles he pointed out.

www.mediacongo.net

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono🔋

Frank (y)
*Fyi, There's going to be a Lot of 🥚 🍳🥚 on the face of Felix and his Ministers if Manono and Mpiana Mwanga don't come to fruition in the lead up to a very important Election next year, one they need to "Win-Win" if they want to keep their jobs & stay in power, Not to mention a Lot of Red Faces if this Project doesn't progress to Production asap, We need it, They need it, The whole World needs it, No Pressure :oops: ;) :rolleyes:

* To Remind,

‘The DRC can become an electric car champion’ – Industry minister

The DRC - which is rich in lithium, manganese, nickel and cobalt - wants to locally produce batteries for electric vehicles and develop a “green” value chain, says Julien Paluku, minister for industry.

President Félix Tshisekedi is committed to making the DRC an ‘electric car champion’, he said at the DRC-Africa Business Forum held from 24 to 25 November in Kinshasa, signing several agreements with various technical and financial partners.

These include the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), the African Development Bank (ADB), the African Export and Import Bank (Afreximbank), the Africa Finance Corporation (AFC), the Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa (Badea) and the Australian mining group AVZ Minerals.

In addition to launching a DRC battery council, which is piloting government policy, an agreement was made to finance the growth of a local battery industry as well as develop a minerals industry.

Financial partners are ready to put up to $300m on the table, said Sidi Ould Tah, Badea’s director-general.

Aware that it is a matter of developing a whole sector, Julien Paluku, the DRC’s minister of industry and former governor of North Kivu 2007-2019), defends his country’s strategy.

We are making efforts to increase electricity production.

In Lualaba province, the Busanga power station, which is about to be inaugurated and represents an investment of more than $600m, is expected to produce 240 megawatts.

In Tanganyika province, the AVZ group plans to invest more than $1bn to create a special economic zone around the lithium industry in Manono, including constructing the Mpiana Mwanga power station, the Manono-Kalemie road and a railway.

If we hope to succeed in our bid for electric cars, we need to guarantee investors that all related projects, especially in the area of infrastructure, are up to standard and are completed.

On the continent, not enough countries manage to build a value chain.

How does the DRC intend to do it?

Our country has the means to do so because its territory contains all the raw materials needed to create electric batteries.

This is obviously the case for cobalt, as we produce around 100,000tn per year and have estimated reserves of 25m tn, but also for copper, nickel (located in the Kasai provinces near Kananga), chromium and lithium.

Although it was believed that the world’s largest lithium deposit was in Australia, at the Greenbushes mine, recent studies by AVZ Minerals have shown that it may actually be in the DRC at Manono.

The studies, which so far cover 20% of the area concerned, have already identified almost 400m tn of ore.

In addition to our national wealth, it is worth remembering that eight of the 15 countries that have the minerals required to manufacture electric batteries are in Africa.

Therefore, we are advocating a regional value chain strategy, with the DRC at the heart of the system.

It is not in any country’s interest to simply export its raw minerals outside the continent, as is mainly the case today.

We need to encourage local processing and transformation, particularly in our factories and future factories, in order to export higher value-added products.

In this way, not only are export costs reduced, but intra-African trade is also enhanced.

AVZ  KEY BATTERY MINERALS.jpg

DRC  # .jpg

DRC BF ! .jpeg

DRC Julien.jpg

DRC Business Forum !.png

Benjamin Umba on Twitter.png

DRC Business Forum ! .jpg

Mining.png

Food for thought on another Day where AVZ was my Best Performer (y)

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Gotta love the old @h00ts ..have known him a while now ..doesnt take much shit from certain chartists …Flash included View attachment 9287
I know HOOTS well too, damn good chartist that one and Flashy pants giving him grief too, its called

head in sand gif 2.gif

Hoots and Cabbie providing much needed balance in my absence, along with the BUNNY, and Snakes and Ladders, who both dont know crap, but doesnt matter.......:D

Flashy is under the cosh and losing credibility all the time.

rose colour glasses.gif

Confirmation bias to the extreme.

imo

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Off topic i know, but thought i would show a chart of BITCOIN and the reasons why its tanked, lots of commentators stunned by the down fall, but if you understand the rules of EW, then it shouldnt surprise at all.

1655208746735.png

BITCOIN completed a set of 5 waves back in 5/4/21 ( main wave 1 up ) , RSI 14 got as high as 92 which was well and truly over bought ( anything over 70 ), so what goes up vertically, most of the time, goes down vertically, especially if there is little support on the way down, ABC wave 2 down can go rather low, in fact , it can go all the way back to just shy of the basement if the market is bearish enuff and would still satisfy EW rules.

So a few other red flags on that chart to note apart from EW....

a) double top 71000

b) RSI 14 displaying clear divergence in relation to SP ( SP high, but RSI 14 sloping down ) @ptlas would understand that better than most

c) 5 ema ( purple line ) dropping below the 20sma ( red line )...........yellow arrow

If a competent chartist knew points A, B & C, without any knowledge of EW, then they would of exited their position at around 53000 ...........saving themselves a further 50% reduction.

A little knowledge of TA can save you plenty.

All of this knowledge you will eventually learn on the ROBIN HOOD TA EDUCATION thread over time, should you have the inclination.

robin hood image.gif

Good nite ALL.

imo

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular
W..
US rate hike will be determined on Wednesday night, Dow futures green tonite, i expect a correction up on the ASX tomorrow, then probably another dump on Thursday, assuming .75% hike as rumoured.

2 more weeks of TAX selling, then watch out for the mother of all bounces there after.......... IF inflation is reduced and controlled........just about every stock i see and watch, are skimming the basement.

Thats how i read the tea leaves

View attachment 9296
imo
I wonder who’s buying all these throw away shares atm 🤔

My bet it’s the Big boys that announce doom etc, scoop up shares just like last time although covid kinda “covered up” that recession didn’t it… Looks like the $$$$ pump into the economy behind “health” didn’t work so now it’s time possibly..

Then they sleep with the media everything ok and make a Squillion ok the way up 🧐

AIMO

GLTAH

• Wow
  • Love
Top Bottom