AVZ Discussion 2022

Reactions: 7 users

Bray

Regular
Small modules, dongas, portable office's....pretty much a lot of small stuff. The 50t is just a bit larger than a Franna
This, portable workshops, generators, pumping plants, earthmoving gear, wash plants, screeners, power line gear. A lot of the ‘smaller’ gear required to have a start up.

This is actually a great thing to see as it does mean works ARE happening in the background.

Reactions: 18 users

Remark

Top 20
This, portable workshops, generators, earthmoving gear, wash plants, screeners, power line gear. A lot of the ‘smaller’ gear required to have a start up.

This is actually a great thing to see as it does mean works ARE happening in the background.
Purchases like this should be posted on AVZ's Twitter feed if not on the company website.

It would support shareholder confidence to some degree.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
“Things that make you go hmmm” … 100% agree with you Jag … whilst I agree with some of the points he makes, I also think that Der Geist is trying to distance himself from the whole debarcle as well by reviewing the story the way he has, ie trying to appear more “impartial” towards AVZ … hmm 🤔

Yeah it's a massive change of tune, I don't trust him as far as I could throw him.
Take that those on the Crapper (and from what I just read on twitter, Boatman too!) that state AVZ is standing idle and stalling activities. Excellent positive sign!
Does anyone in the know have any idea what a 50T crane would typically be used to move? It looks like the type of crane you would use to move or position smaller sized processing plant modules?
Anything from Port-a-comms (demountables for you Aussies) and port-a-loos to the bullshit Zijins been slinging

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Remark

Top 20
Yeah it's a massive change of tune, I don't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Anything from Port-a-comms (demountables for you Aussies) and port-a-loos to the bullshit Zijins been slinging
I'm not sure if this crane is capable of lifting a port-a-loo full of Zijins shit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Bray

Regular
Purchases like this should be posted on AVZ's Twitter feed if not on the company website.

It would support shareholder confidence to some degree.
Agreed, we will assume though AVZ has been too busy to post such things ;)

Would also like to assume AVZ has ordered a number of diggers that will be floated out eventually and pieced together by the fitters once she’s all go, another good use for the crane.

Reactions: 10 users

Rambo

Regular
Excellent find @JAG. Great to see something happening behind the scenes especially while the company is so quiet. And to all who are so convinced the company is doing nothing and about fail this shows great confidence and certainty to push forward through a situation such as this. This is the type of stuff that will make the next two weeks not seem so long.

Reactions: 21 users

Rambo

Regular
Let’s hope we find some pics of dozers and loaders heading that way💪👍

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I think Der Geist's motives from very early on were to shine a torch into the murky corners of what was happening behind the bike sheds in DRC departments/entities, in order to push AVZ into exposing their reality. AVZ's motives for remaining silent, I think, are two-fold. 1. they are on firm legal ground re ownership, but it needed time to let DRC sort the shit out. That appears to be taking longer than they thought. 2. They were/are negotiating for the Cominiere 15%, and the higher share price gives leverage on that mooted 8% of AVZ shares as part of the deal, so they didn't want anything to rock the boat. Unfortunately, a few decided to force their hand, either simply by selling, or shorting, and we ended at 78 before AVZ decided to halt

So one way or another they were flushed out eventually (and I understand some of the bigger shareholders were also pushing for some transparency behind the scenes as well) and made their statement of denials

Boatie mcboatie and Tom tittle tattle is a separate issue entirely, and seems to be a manufactured scheme to short it for his own gains on the day of the first extension. It was so overtly obvious with the timing of his publication, it's hilarious, and Der Geist has done an excellent job in calling them both out. popcorn event.

To my mind, it's very unfortunate that various parties haven't been totally transparent, for various reasons known only to them, and only speculated on by me/us.

IMO, best we stay in suspension for as long as it takes to get right, and I think complete radio silence from AVZ is appropriate. (But, I'll bet they are the ones prompting 3rd parties to push out tid-bits of progressive info)

As Ghost says, don't scratch my face, it's just my honest perspective

I repeat, this is a highly sought after piece of real estate, and outsiders are fighting hard and dirty for it

• Love
Reactions: 33 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Those rims aren't a standard colour either, must be one of the long lead item's that was purchased with the last CR. Good to see they pimped the ride with AVZ green rims, in a few years time they will be able to afford 20" Chromies.

200.gif

• Haha

John25

Regular
Honestly i think it would be nice to hear something OFFICIAL from management …
EF20C97D-1D9A-46BB-B101-D941E3943075.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
Excellent find @JAG. Great to see something happening behind the scenes especially while the company is so quiet. And to all who are so convinced the company is doing nothing and about fail this shows great confidence and certainty to push forward through a situation such as this. This is the type of stuff that will make the next two weeks not seem so long.

*That reminds me, I've said it before, but I'll say it again,

Chinese Proverb.png

Writing on the Wall #.jpg

Hard Rock.jpeg

Tick Tock Tick Tock, It's getting closer by the Day to Hard Rock Manono around the Spodumene Clock 🤘

Food for thought 🍽️

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Rediah

Regular
I'm not sure if this crane is capable of lifting a port-a-loo full of Zijins shit :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps along these lines fo Zijin :LOL:
download-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Rip Hot Investor, I remember how he was hoping AVZ to fail..
I dont take pleasure from others demise, now that i have freedom to express the TRUTH METRE without being modded, HOT INVESTOR was part of my stock group along with FLASH POINT......:eek::eek::eek: he was hopless then as he is now, i told him plenty of times he wasnt emotionally equipped to be involved in the stock market, but he didnt listen.

When i left the group in disdain, he noticed i was having success and reached out and asked me to teach him TA, i gave him one lesson and he thought i didnt know shit and rejected any further help.

Whats the ole saying ?

" You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make them drink "

Now he is drowning and probably has alot of regrets.

cest-la-vie.gif

• Wow

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Popped into the crapper today for the first time in a couple of weeks. Still crapper.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20
I dont take pleasure from others demise, now that i have freedom to express the TRUTH METRE without being modded, HOT INVESTOR was part of my stock group along with FLASH POINT......:eek::eek::eek: he was hopless then as he is now, i told him plenty of times he wasnt emotionally equipped to be involved in the stock market, but he didnt listen.

When i left the group in disdain, he noticed i was having success and reached out and asked me to teach him TA, i gave him one lesson and he thought i didnt know shit and rejected any further help.

Whats the ole saying ?

Now he is drowning and probably has alot of regrets.

View attachment 9376
Whats the ole saying ?

Tbo, I prefer this one B :unsure: :oops: :rolleyes:

#Horse !.jpg

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Samus

Top 20
1655189778589.jpeg

Love to know how they're going to get that thing to Manono.
Maybe it's to position bridge pieces on the way in?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
1655262917767.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

TDITD

Top 20
View attachment 9381

Love to know how they're going to get that thing to Manono.
Maybe it's to position bridge pieces on the way in?

Its going to ride in on the waves of course ...
R.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom