AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
W..

I wonder who’s buying all these throw away shares atm 🤔

My bet it’s the Big boys that announce doom etc, scoop up shares just like last time although covid kinda “covered up” that recession didn’t it… Looks like the $$$$ pump into the economy behind “health” didn’t work so now it’s time possibly..

Then they sleep with the media everything ok and make a Squillion ok the way up 🧐

AIMO

GLTAH
GOLDMAN SUCKS and MORGAN STANLEY have alot to answer for........

sharks.gif

Retail continue to get eaten up by their predatory behaviour

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

imo

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Just looked at the bird for the first time in a while,,, what happened to all the z down ramping? All dried up?? Did notice some flog pushing some ajn barrow around,,, any one comment on his claims?? Or has he just run out of ideas to dramp? Cheers Hemi
I love "dramp" we need to nominate for word of the year and add to dictionary

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20

Deal-hungry miners return to Toronto with EV metals in focus

As the mining industry gathers in Toronto this week for one of its biggest annual events, the focus will be on two groups of metals: one that’s seeing soaring demand across the world, and another with almost no industrial utility.
blank.gif

Thousands of investors, executives, bankers, and government officials are set to converge on the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada conference at the biggest mining hub in the Americas.

After a multi-year slump, the industry is beginning to pick up on the back of the rising consumption of metals like nickel and lithium used in batteries.

Long-term projections for electric vehicles show an urgent need for new mines for those elements.

But another theme also likely to dominate the PDAC show from June 13-15 is dealmaking in the gold industry, weeks after a pair of multi-billion dollar deals involving Canadian miners created two of the top global gold producers.

“We are going to see consolidation continue,” Jamie Rogers, co-head of global metals and mining at Bank of Montreal’s investment banking division, one of the industry’s top dealmakers, said in an interview.

Mergers and acquisitions are being driven by a desire by companies to increase scale and improve their financial footing, “which means being big enough and liquid enough to attract a larger investor community.”

Interest in the key minerals needed to build and power EVs, wind turbines, solar panels, and battery storage are expected to pique investor interest at PDAC, which returns to an in-person gathering after the pandemic made 2021’s event a virtual affair.

CRU Group will unveil its latest global outlook on copper, a key industrial metal needed in the push toward electrification, while other sessions will highlight lithium and other battery metals.

“These are inherently linked to exploration and mining,” PDAC President Alex Christopher said.

“The transition cannot be realized without the minerals and metals needed to facilitate electrification and build the infrastructure needed for low-carbon technologies.”

The challenges arising from constrained global supply chains and the lingering impacts of covid-19 on mining operations will also be among the topics reflected throughout the conference, Christopher said.

Metals producers have been strengthening their balance sheets and reining in costs while generating cash flows to reward investors with dividends and share buybacks after learning lessons from overspending at the peak of the commodity supercycle more than a decade ago.

New industry challenges have emerged as global disruptions to commodities and logistical snags clash with surging demand for metals needed to underpin the global push to electrify economies and embrace less polluting technologies.

CATL kicks off $6.7 billion placement

Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd., the world’s biggest maker of batteries for electric cars, has kicked off an A-share private placement that could raise about 45 billion yuan ($6.7 billion), according to terms of the deal seen by Bloomberg News.
blank.gif

The Ningde, Fujian-based company has set a floor price of 339.67 yuan for the placement, the terms show.

It plans to price the share sale on Wednesday, according to people familiar with the matter, who asked not to be identified as the information is private.

The placement includes a greenshoe option that could take the deal size to about $6.87 billion, IFR reported earlier on Monday, citing unidentified people.

CATL flagged the placement earlier, saying in a filing to the Shenzhen stock exchange in November that it was cutting its size to 45 billion yuan from 58.2 billion yuan.

Proceeds will be used for the production and upgrade of lithium-ion battery manufacturing in four Chinese cities, as well as research and development.

www.mining.com/category/battery-metals

BEV.png

The-future-is-Electric !!!.jpg

Mining.png

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono 🚘🔋⛏️

Frank :cool:

Reactions: 9 users

DoubleA

Regular
Der Geist just absolutely tore AFRTom and his AVZ article to pieces.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

lellep

Regular
Haha, you mean HOT INVESTOR ?

Or that other dick head FLASH POINT ?

I can get away by saying this, ole Hot , put his lifes savings ( 70k ) in SPX aka Cirralto, bought around 8c.....its now .008c....:eek:

If Flash Point took notice of my advice or Cabbie or Hoots, he would have saved 50% on LTR

LTR now 1.02 and as we all know, is in the ORPHAN period, not even TESLA offtake could stem the slide, remember when AVZ had 3 offtakes and it failed to move the dial ?

That was in a bull market too, unlike the Bear market which we have right now.

LTR could drop to 90/80c or lower.

imo
Rip Hot Investor, I remember how he was hoping AVZ to fail..

Reactions: 2 users

I must say that's a decent analysis, that would have taken many hours to write.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
W..

I wonder who’s buying all these throw away shares atm 🤔

My bet it’s the Big boys that announce doom etc, scoop up shares just like last time although covid kinda “covered up” that recession didn’t it… Looks like the $$$$ pump into the economy behind “health” didn’t work so now it’s time possibly..

Then they sleep with the media everything ok and make a Squillion ok the way up 🧐

AIMO

GLTAH

Definitely not me buying... I did my arse 'buying the bottom' weeks ago :rolleyes: and now I'm out of funds to buy the bottom this week :ROFLMAO:

Lithium investors a few weeks ago...

6g0N.gif

and now...

milton.gif

• Haha

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Interesting. I wonder what Geist is playing at now?

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
4 of my holdings are even... AVZ in suspension, DRE in trading halt, BAT has already shit the bed in the last year and VRC but I'm already down 20% in one and a half weeks so far anyway so might as well be red LOL.

My Portfolio is only down 1.65% today so I'll take that as a win since I'm beating the ASX.
I gave up faith in Flanno a long long time ago. I was lucky to escape with my shirt and a free pair of socks from BAT. Looks like 20% down is not so bad based on some other holdings I have. I bought into another lithium player thinking we had some market technically support and lost over 20%.. there goes my shirt again.

I am not so worried, I have some of my larger holdings in a Pilbara gold explorer drilling like mad at Hemi (DEG). I have my eye on another player (NOV) after reading about them in stockhead but I am still slowly working my way through numbers and seeing if a buy there is a smart move.

Previous environments like this we see raw gold supply being pushed first, pushing up the gold price. We then see the explorers rise as market supply gets constrained.

From there gold price rises until the market finds an overall floor. At this point I will look to move out of my 15% or so gold holding and move further into AVZ if it is trading.

What I am trying to work out right now is the fair value estimate (FVE) on AVZ based on market movements of other lithium players since the day we went into suspension, the movement of Li2O sales and overall market movement plus a level of risk perceived by the market on the AVZ vs Zijin drama.

Please do not scratch my face, I am thinking FVE is in the neighborhood of 49-52c. Is anyone else coming to a number around this? I know what we are and the number seems low, but this is what market data is telling me AVZ would be cooking for right about now on open trading.

• Thinking

JAG

Top 20
Thanks that make you go........hmmmmmm

1655249014442.png

1655249044490.png

1655249064947.png

1655249085163.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I gave up faith in Flanno a long long time ago. I was lucky to escape with my shirt and a free pair of socks from BAT. Looks like 20% down is not so bad based on some other holdings I have. I bought into another lithium player thinking we had some market technically support and lost over 20%.. there goes my shirt again.

I am not so worried, I have some of my larger holdings in a Pilbara gold explorer drilling like mad at Hemi (DEG). I have my eye on another player (NOV) after reading about them in stockhead but I am still slowly working my way through numbers and seeing if a buy there is a smart move.

Previous environments like this we see raw gold supply being pushed first, pushing up the gold price. We then see the explorers rise as market supply gets constrained.

From there gold price rises until the market finds an overall floor. At this point I will look to move out of my 15% or so gold holding and move further into AVZ if it is trading.

What I am trying to work out right now is the fair value estimate (FVE) on AVZ based on market movements of other lithium players since the day we went into suspension, the movement of Li2O sales and overall market movement plus a level of risk perceived by the market on the AVZ vs Zijin drama.

Please do not scratch my face, I am thinking FVE is in the neighborhood of 49-52c. Is anyone else coming to a number around this? I know what we are and the number seems low, but this is what market data is telling me AVZ would be cooking for right about now on open trading.
Who hasn't given up on Flanno, over 20% of SH voted for him to be removed! I held 300k shares at 1.9c then bought another 200k at .006 last week so a huge average down. The ground in Vic has potential but yeah it's like buying ZIP, I don't really expect to ever see that money again. :cry:

BAT had a lot of potential and I bought a load more like 2 days before they announced the sale of the Graphite... The name alone should be worth 5c :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Bin59

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20

U.S. and partners enter pact to secure critical minerals like lithium

The United States, Canada and other countries have established a new partnership aimed at securing the supply of critical minerals, which are essential for clean energy and other technologies,as global demand for them rises, the State Department said on Tuesday.

Demand for the minerals, such as nickel, lithium and cobalt, is projected to expand significantly in the coming decades.

Massive amounts of these minerals will be needed to meet the United States' emissions reduction goals, Jose Fernandez, under secretary for economic growth, energy and the environment at the State Department, said in a telephone interview.

"You will need six times more lithium by 2050 than you use today in order to meet the clean energy goals," Fernandez said, speaking from Toronto.

The minerals are key inputs in batteries, electric vehicles, wind turbines, and solar panels, and are also used in products ranging from computers to household appliances.

The Minerals Security Partnership will aim to help "catalyze investment from governments and the private sector for strategic opportunities ... that adhere to the highest environmental, social, and governance standards," the State Department said in a statement.

The U.S. government has been working with Canada to boost regional supply chains to counter China's dominance in the sector.

Critical minerals are "a generational economic opportunity for Canada if we get it right," Canada's natural resources minister, Jonathan Wilkinson, said in a phone interview. He spoke from Toronto's annual mining gathering, called the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada conference.

Canada has large deposits of nickel and cobalt, while the United States does not, Wilkinson said.

The Minerals Security Partnership, in addition to Canada and the United States, includes Australia, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the European Commission.

www.reuters.com

Felix+Joe.jpg

Chasing Tesla.jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono 🚘 ⛏️ 🔋

Frank :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Bin59

Regular
Good to see the DRC governments progress in the collection of tax revenue:

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
1655251506272.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
Take that those on the Crapper (and from what I just read on twitter, Boatman too!) that state AVZ is standing idle and stalling activities. Excellent positive sign!
Does anyone in the know have any idea what a 50T crane would typically be used to move? It looks like the type of crane you would use to move or position smaller sized processing plant modules?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Small modules, dongas, portable office's....pretty much a lot of small stuff. The 50t is just a bit larger than a Franna

JAG

Top 20
Hi Jag, can you tell me what site that is from?
TIA
LinkedIn mate

Top Bottom