AVZ Discussion 2022

Mute22

Regular
The legal proceeding update is out!:

AVZ Minerals Limited (ASX: AVZ) - Shareholder Update

AVZ Minerals Limited ("AVZ" or "the Company") wishes to inform shareholders of a unique compensation plan approved by the Board. Each shareholder will be compensated with 1 pineapple per share held in the Company as of the record date.

This initiative aims to acknowledge shareholder support and provide a tangible asset in lieu of traditional cash dividends or a successful operating mine. Distribution details will be provided in a subsequent announcement in which each shareholder will be asked to line up and take turns for "The Pinappling"

Please direct any questions regarding this update to the Company Secretary.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

By order of the Board
Jan de Jager
AVZ Minerals Limited

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

oxxa23

Regular
I think we're now raising funds via Deboss click bait posts... clever... great initiative....selling advertising on avz website... I went and looked 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
If anyone else wants to be a hero and talk shit about things they don’t understand I will gladly add them too
fat.png

Hey Lenny, what I make out of it is on the list you go for a free copy of Contract Law for DUMMIES with Cong and sydneyguy

You’re a disgrace to CA’s everywhere fat boy

Oh and by the way, that article you keep copy and pasting is wrong. ‘The clerk’ aka Papalas Musagi Wabulasa’s sentence wasn’t suspended it was cancelled as the appeal judge found that his conviction was not established 'in fact as in law' LMFAO

boy.png

jericho-list.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 32 users
Is this legitimate? I never know what to believe these days.
I mean, I can see it on X, still up after 4 hours, and I don't have an account... But these days Zijin/Comminere could have hacked the account so they've got more ammo about false information if nothing is released :ROFLMAO:

geo_au

Regular
I mean, I can see it on X, still up after 4 hours, and I don't have an account... But these days Zijin/Comminere could have hacked the account so they've got more ammo about false information if nothing is released :ROFLMAO:
Well it's up now.

Reactions: 3 users

Doc

Master of Quan
It’s an update which is great but it’s basically saying we in for a loooong wait

Reactions: 10 users

CHB

Regular
It’s an update which is great but it’s basically saying we in for a loooong wait
Pretty much.

A bit of an update to tell us to wait longer. Although a few hearings in October.

Reactions: 9 users
Well, can’t say the update filled me with any excitement lol

Reactions: 4 users

Scoota30

Regular
We have been waiting more than two years for a resolution, now we are so near to a final outcome it's pointless bickering over something we have no control over.
Tickle my pickle Geo, great to see some updated dates but surely this isn't what you were referring to?
"final outcome"... why would they give us an updated legal timeline if we were close to a final outcome....??

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

JohnJoyce

Regular
I thought he said “so many exciting developments”

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Careful, being realistic about our situation might be seen as HelPiNg ThE eNeMy and you could get told to wait until it's over without any timelines being offered as to duration of said wait by those that have never contributed any legislation or documents to help further your understanding as to why the wait is likely to be ultimately worth it
shhh.gif

Reactions: 9 users

TheCount

Regular
Announcement out.

See you next year...
TC.
20241016+-+Announcement+-+Legal+Update.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

TheCount

Regular
@geo_au - time to cut the riddles and say what you know..
TC.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular
The legal proceeding update is out!:

AVZ Minerals Limited (ASX: AVZ) - Shareholder Update

AVZ Minerals Limited ("AVZ" or "the Company") wishes to inform shareholders of a unique compensation plan approved by the Board. Each shareholder will be compensated with 1 pineapple per share held in the Company as of the record date.

This initiative aims to acknowledge shareholder support and provide a tangible asset in lieu of traditional cash dividends or a successful operating mine. Distribution details will be provided in a subsequent announcement in which each shareholder will be asked to line up and take turns for "The Pinappling"

Please direct any questions regarding this update to the Company Secretary.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

By order of the Board
Jan de Jager
AVZ Minerals Limited
i need big cart and ass to carry pineapple.... and i dont mean donkey

Reactions: 1 users

M.Bison

Regular
That sucked. Should get an update in June 2025 that next proceeding will be June 2026. Exciting times.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Dunsgro

Emerged
The is a hearing at icc 15th to 18th October that’s news isn’t it??

Reactions: 4 users
The is a hearing at icc 15th to 18th October that’s news isn’t it??
Any idea if there will be some ruling or interim order made on the 18th?

wombat74

Top 20
@geo_au - time to cut the riddles and say what you know..
TC.
Throw this into the mix : "so many exciting developments happening behind the scenes" from deboss .

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Any idea if there will be some ruling or interim order made on the 18th?
The ICC hearing from the 15th to the 18th of October is for the Dathomir 2020 SPA not the emergency order for Cominiere

The rules state that they have 6 months max to deliver an award after the hearing but I expect it to be much quicker than that due to the obvious facts of the case showing that the transaction was completed correctly

I'm still optimistic that we will get a decision for this case and the Cominiere emergency order penalty liquidation by end of year but will need to wait longer for the 2019 SPA decision imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom