AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I got an email from the prince of Africa. I must be quite special
I didn't know I had an uncle (late) in Nigeria. They're holding USD20m for me - I wonder if it's uncle Christian

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Flight996

Regular
So, AVZ's previous lawyer, Christian Lukusa, scarpers with $US20 Million from AVZ's escrow account, and disappears.

Why am I not surprised about anything that happens in the DRC.?

If Jesus himself dressed as an Elvis impersonator and carrying an AK47 beamed down and took a dump on King Felix's desk I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

I would just think...mmm, just another day in the DRC.

Fatman.png
Cheers
F

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

PhatCatz

Emerged
I always felt the Deboss recruitment was just more than a Q&A figurehead. I speculate he will act as a champion for mum and dad shareholders in any event that involves a TO.

Also outside of that speculation, I also further speculate there is some positive news forthcoming for this company.

A few that would usually have good intel on this board have been rather silent. Some of my personal contacts have also been rather quiet.

All speculation of course.

Reactions: 4 users

robface

Regular
I always felt the Deboss recruitment was just more than a Q&A figurehead. I speculate he will act as a champion for mum and dad shareholders in any event that involves a TO.

Also outside of that speculation, I also further speculate there is some positive news forthcoming for this company.

A few that would usually have good intel on this board have been rather silent. Some of my personal contacts have also been rather quiet.

All speculation of course.
You know anyone that wouldn't accept a TO?

PhatCatz

Emerged
You know anyone that wouldn't accept a TO?
I’d suspect the whole suite of detractors would not support a TO (pending who is offering).

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom