AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
Throw this into the mix : "so many exciting developments happening behind the scenes" from deboss .
Maybe he means that he's getting company stationary with his name on it? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dunsgro

Emerged

Bray

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Absolutely zero to get excited about in this update. Just an ever expanding web of legal battles that take excessively longer than they really should as cominiere SA and Zijin steal everything.
Let's hope these apparent numerous developments behind the scenes yield something with a bit more substance ffs.
Bare minimum it would be nice to see cominiere ordered to pay up. Who knows why even that decision takes months for these useless slowpokes at the ICC to decide. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9 users

Colaci78

He’s just pissing in our pocket. What a load of bullshit. Why would he send out a little hint of hopium with the Announcement of an announcement lol? I don’t think much has changed since the last announcement of the legal proceedings.

Reactions: 5 users

ptlas

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

ptlas

Regular
The legal proceeding update is out!:

AVZ Minerals Limited (ASX: AVZ) - Shareholder Update

AVZ Minerals Limited ("AVZ" or "the Company") wishes to inform shareholders of a unique compensation plan approved by the Board. Each shareholder will be compensated with 1 pineapple per share held in the Company as of the record date.

This initiative aims to acknowledge shareholder support and provide a tangible asset in lieu of traditional cash dividends or a successful operating mine. Distribution details will be provided in a subsequent announcement in which each shareholder will be asked to line up and take turns for "The Pinappling"

Please direct any questions regarding this update to the Company Secretary.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

By order of the Board
Jan de Jager
AVZ Minerals Limited
Great news!
I'm guessing a pineapple is worth $5 (dunno 'cos never buy them). So that means that at 1c we're receiving 50,000% of the value of our shares.
Just hope there's not a glut which would lower the re-sale value.
Maybe a staggering issue will occur, actually I'm sure it will.
There's gonna be a lot of sore botties

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
Great news!
I'm guessing a pineapple is worth $5 (dunno 'cos never buy them). So that means that at 1c we're receiving 50,000% of the value of our shares.

BYO napalm lube!

Flaming-Pineapple-web.gif

wombat74

Top 20
He’s just pissing in our pocket. What a load of bullshit. Why would he send out a little hint of hopium with the Announcement of an announcement lol? I don’t think much has changed since the last announcement of the legal proceedings.
He's just given everyone his email address . Why would he p1ss in your pocket ?

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Great news!
Carrick gets 15 million of the fucking things. I knew he knew more than we thought he knew

• Haha

JNRB

Regular
Lots of long timelines in that update that can for sure be demotivating.

But lets remember the more likely outcome is still a negotiated agreement with DRC. Keeping the court cases going is our main leverage in that respect but I think it unlikely the DRC would let it get that far given they know for sure they don't have a leg to stand on.

Our leverage is the courts.
The DRC wants a compromise, and their leverage is time - ie a solution is found sooner than it would be through the courts.

Closer we get to the court hearing, the more the DRC's leverage decreases.
June 2025 9 months away. Lets round it up to a year for an outcome from the hearing.
By that point we also have outcomes on many of the other cases too.

After putting up with ALREADY YEARS of getting screwed around by the DRC, how much time leverage do you think it would require for AVZ not to see out the court cases? I'm not a lawyer or involved with any behind the scenes discussions, but after all this can you imagine AVZ making a major compromise less the 6 months out from the massive additional leverage of having ICC cases delivered in our favour? I couldn't.

All of that is to say, we have already waited a FK%&NG LONG time.
So there needs to be a LONG time advantage to warrant a compromise that would involve ceasing legal action.
Court dates are NOT ALL THAT LONG away.
So hopefully (with a Manono-sized grain of salt) a resolution is much closer.

Comments from debos hint that there's more going on behind the scenes.
Comments from USA officals have made their involvment and position even more explicit.
Fingers crossed.

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Carrick gets 15 million of the fucking things. I knew he knew more than we thought he knew
15 million pineappleings, they'll be ramming them up his desecrated corpse!

Top Bottom