AVZ Discussion 2022

marksmann007

Regular
“Not quite ready to talk about projects in the DRC”. Interesting…..
Yeah that was mentioned in the last 5 mins or so Count, interesting.
Not much else stood out to me but I did miss the opening briefing and the first 10 minutes before I decided to log on anyway.

Reactions: 4 users

Flekman11

“Not quite ready to talk about projects in the DRC”. Interesting…..

It was definitely about Manono. She deliberately slotted her mention of large critical projects including the DRC in her last comment. Which I think was actually “we aren’t ready to talk about those just yet”.

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Welcome back h00ts.we know you are here....

Enjoy the music, you will not find here what you are looking for, you can log in umpteenth times, but are wasting your times.
Bye bye.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Bin59

Regular
The Helaina Matza briefing is now available :

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

BRICK

Regular
Yanks arnt doing this for nothing. Neither will they want to ship Chinese spod.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

pow4ade

Regular
How about the West gets RD and the East keeps CDL. Comminere/DRC retains minority interest in both reserves. Too simple? Works for me. :)

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

CHB

Regular
How about the West gets RD and the East keeps CDL. Comminere/DRC retains minority interest in both reserves. Too simple? Works for me. :)
China will flood the market and will build the mine in record time vs the West

West will follow all laws and processes...while China just gets it done and pays brown paper bags.

I think it'll be an issue.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
If you have 2 marbles, do you give 1 marble away for free because someone is bullying you, or do you fight for both marbles, because they are really yours?

What are you going to do, after giving up one marble to keep the peace and they want to have half of your only remaining marble?
Give that as well, just to keep the peace?

How to give the lot and get it over and done with, just to keep the peace?

And what about if they want your mother in law as well?
Give her up as well, just to keep the peace?

I mean when are they are happy to stop giving you a hard time? Ever considered that?

Have you ever had a proper look at how China behaves all over the world?

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Frank

Top 20
1724850819802.png

1724850850860.png

Reactions: 24 users

Frank

Top 20
1724851277119.png

1724851048299.png

1724851502144.png

dog with a bone.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Looks like Manono Lithium (Cominiere/Zijin) didn’t get the memo to cease all activities on our 13359 tenement as they’re advertising for tenders now for construction - it’s a long article so I’ve just posted the first para.

Company MANONO LITHIUM SAS: Prospecting phase of Manono Lithium SAS - Construction and installation of a logistics site, construction and installation of a solar energy production site, construction and operation of a 200-ton-hour aggregate production system and construction of water supply wells​

Published on Tue, 20/08/2024 - 10:51 | Modified on Tue, 20/08/2024 - 10:51
tweet

FACEBOOK TWITTER linkedIn WordPress Messenger WhatsApp Skype Viber Messagepinterest e-mail

发包编号:MNNLY-GC-202400830
AAO N0: MNNLY-GC-202400830
马诺诺锂业探矿阶段--物流场地建筑安装工程、太阳能发电场地建筑安装工程、200吨每小时碎石生产系统建设及运营及供水井工程施工招标公告
Notice of call for tender: Manono Lithium SAS prospecting phase - Construction and installation work of a logistics site, construction and installation of a solar energy production site, construction and operation of a 200-tonn-hour aggregate production system and construction of water supply wells
马诺诺锂业简易股份有限公司,商业和动产登记证书号:NCD/LSH/RCCM/23-B-01276,国家身份识别号:N05-B0500-N27040M,税号:A2315586S,注册地址:刚果民主共和国卢本巴希市�� 因公司业务开展需要,现对马诺诺锂业探矿阶段--物流场地建筑安装工程、太阳能发电场地建筑安装工程、200吨每小时碎石生产系统建设及运营及供水井�

The Company MANONO LITHIUM SAS, registered at RCCM:NCD/LSH/RCCM/23-B-01276, ID. NAT.:N05-B0500-N27040M, NIF: A2315586S, whose registered office is 11B, Avenue de la Ribambelle, Annexed District, Municipality of Lubumbashi, City of Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo. Due to the development of the Company's activities, this call for tenders on "Manono Lithium SAS prospecting phase - Construction and installation work of a logistics site, the construction and installation of a solar energy production site, the construction and operation of a 200-ton-hour aggregate production system and the construction of water supply wells" has been launched.
breakaleg.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hadn't thought of the Saudi's being involved. They could be a good fit. Cashed up to the hilt, looking to diversify from the carbon economy, US/Western leaning and geographic proximity. And their governmental structure means they don't have to play nice. US$3 billion would be a hiccup for them.

I guess the big shareholders that participated in the recent cash injection have been asked to stay quiet. But I'd love to know if they have any goss. (Not implying that they would be more informed than the average shareholder, mind you. ;))
"I guess the big shareholders that participated in the recent cash injection have been asked to stay quiet."

wink 2.gif

HOOTS / DERGEIST

middle-finger.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Hudnut

Regular
If you have 2 marbles, do you give 1 marble away for free because someone is bullying you, or do you fight for both marbles, because they are really yours?

What are you going to do, after giving up one marble to keep the peace and they want to have half of your only remaining marble?
Give that as well, just to keep the peace?

How to give the lot and get it over and done with, just to keep the peace?

And what about if they want your mother in law as well?
Give her up as well, just to keep the peace?

I mean when are they are happy to stop giving you a hard time? Ever considered that?

Have you ever had a proper look at how China behaves all over the world?

I kick 'em in the marbles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Charbella

Regular
It was definitely about Manono. She deliberately slotted her mention of large critical projects including the DRC in her last comment. Which I think was actually “we aren’t ready to talk about those just yet”.
Something is brewing. Please pick up the speed!

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Bin59

Regular
Transcript of the press briefing:

https://www.state.gov/digital-press...u-s-infrastructure-on-the-african- continent/

“The other piece is this model really is not designed to be extractive. It’s designed for economic growth, which I know sometimes sounds like a buzz word, but that’s why we’re focused on trade moving in both directions. We want – as materials continue to move into regional global markets – that we think about how we can help the ag distribution within the continent, for example, an example I already shared. And a good chunk of the projects, including the one I included in my opening remarks, is focused on exactly what you said about critical minerals. It’s not about, for us, extracting raw ore. In fact, we’re thinking about how we help finance the ecosystem for beneficiation in country, in other partner countries to be part of the global battery ecosystem as it continues to develop.

This, we hope, is a response to our partner countries’ desire to continue to move further up the value chain, but it’s aligned with our own goals also. We need to see more resiliency in these supply chains in every step of the way. And being able to do some of this work closer to where these resources are, are a piece of that puzzle, in addition to all the investments that we’re focused on and making at home. These are going to be big markets. There’s a lot of electrification to happen. There’s a lot of EV deployments. There’s space to participate in it for, we think, all our partners. And that’s part of what we like about the Lifezone project in Tanzania; it’s what we like about some of the work that we’re doing in Zambia, and some work we are – we’re working on in the DRC that we’re not quite ready to talk about yet. “

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom