AVZ Discussion 2022

Pokok

Regular
In Indonesia you are allowed to have 4 at once
Retrobyte , to be exact 7 , but i'm financially strapped already , but I do put 1 in the room and go to the bar and surf and this wife does not mind she owns the bar (notice I did not say we ) she says i'm too old to answer to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DMasonic

Emerged
Notice the US seems to be taking a bit of interest in Manolo. I assume they'd love to control the resource for strategic reasons, and also to foil the Chinese.

Dreaming, but if AVZ can either get a mining licence or progress the legal process to a very high level of certainly, what's to stop a consortium of western companies, led by acUS company, backed by the US Govt and including Japan, Korea and Europe, buying AVZ out? Rather than Zijin.

US$3 billion/A$A5 billion, less 25% DRC tax (I understand) means about A$1.25 per share.

US$3 billion is a lot of money, but not really for a generational strategic asset. And to keep it away from Chinese control. And, unlike if AVZ goes it alone, a consortium with that much oomph could push back on DRC corruption enough to actually get a mine up and running.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Saudis act as proxy for America to disrupt Chinese influence, could play in to your thoughts above DMason. A girl can dream

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

DMasonic

Emerged
Hadn't thought of the Saudi's being involved. They could be a good fit. Cashed up to the hilt, looking to diversify from the carbon economy, US/Western leaning and geographic proximity. And their governmental structure means they don't have to play nice. US$3 billion would be a hiccup for them.

I guess the big shareholders that participated in the recent cash injection have been asked to stay quiet. But I'd love to know if they have any goss. (Not implying that they would be more informed than the average shareholder, mind you. ;))

Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
1724822399216.png

1724822423271.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

marksmann007

Regular
Just a reminder to those interested or registered for this event it starts 9pm Sydney time tonight if I’m not mistaken.
I’ve registered (easy to do) but i‘m only a 50-50 chance I’ll be able to tune in.

IMG_1153.png

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

Jazz

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
Ive registered as well.

Oh maybe not. i thought i had.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BRICK

Regular
Ive registered as well.

Oh maybe not. i thought i had.
Oh im in!

Reactions: 3 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Thanks boys if you could feed any juicy details back that would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Reactions: 9 users

BRICK

Regular
yes i am going as a journalist from cock and balls daily....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

TLH

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

marksmann007

Regular
IMG_1154.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Jazz

Regular
Reactions: 6 users
Join here:

Password: 088266

Reactions: 1 users

TheCount

Regular
“Not quite ready to talk about projects in the DRC”. Interesting…..

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom