AVZ Discussion 2022

j.l

Regular
You're hard to please...
I am indeed!
Good to hear another's take on the situation.

oxxa23

Regular
I am indeed!
Good to hear another's take on the situation.
They're not desperate yet... they'd be rattling the tins to us minnows at last resort I feel...

Jazz

Regular
Sorry, don’t have access to the full article.

I guess it just says that they intend to steal less lithium until the market picks up.

IMG_4970.png

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Pokok

Regular
As I mentioned earlier, there is no Locke funding deal required. I believe it was just a "kick the can down the road" exercise to appease shareholders or a last resort in the event that the DRC handed over the mining license and made things right.
It's quite clear in this announcement that the first port of call is to follow through with ICC/ICSID and force the DRC to settle as they are not wanting AVZ to mine. AVZ is not going mining in the next 500 years in the DRC. It's also quite clear that Zijin will take over mining duties.
Going by the language of the announcement the attempt is to get a percentage of the last traded share price.
The small funding provision is also indication that AVZ requires the cash to just get some ink to paper and cover costs.
The lack of intervention by Felix also indicates that Cominiere is calling the shots.

IMHO - AVZ will get a payout, distribute to shareholders, Nigel & Co with a golden handshake and GTFO of the DRC once and for all.

Disclaimer* - it's just my opinion and I could be totally wrong, don't hate me.
hopefully a pay out soon im over the black and yellow

Top Bottom