Reactions: 10 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

DMasonic

Emerged
Fuck better be careful of DMasonic, brand new and most likely a troll. My bad
Not a troll mate. Don't usually post here but a long history of posting on the other site.

Bit cheeky of me but we are all starved of information.

Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Not a troll mate. Don't usually post here but a long history of posting on the other site.

Bit cheeky of me but we are all starved of information.
Whats your Avatar on HC ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

DMasonic

Emerged
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
1724904579935.png

nailed it.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I read on X that der geist (or one of his 500 aka's) thinks the AUD1.4m was clearly raised to settle the claim from Shane in his letter demanding AUD1.37m for lost income

Gee, he just might be on to something there, or might be on something there:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha

Mr_Tones83

Regular
I read on X that der geist (or one of his 500 aka's) thinks the AUD1.4m was clearly raised to settle the claim from Shane in his letter demanding AUD1.37m for lost income

Gee, he just might be on to something there, or might be on something there:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Another case of Shane thinking the world revolves around him would be my take on it 😅

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Another case of Shane thinking the world revolves around him would be my take on it 😅
My earlier post should be read as dripping sarcasm, but I also read on X that Shane appears to be a disciple of Bin Gou. In case you haven't worked it out by now, he's the prick that warehouses shares for CCP (one of many), and he actually managed to convince MATH and Co to launch their board coup - just coz he wants his money out, apparently. He even recommends we phone Bin for a chat, as he seems a very nice man who knows everything that aligns with Shane's POV

Margarita time here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

TheCount

Regular

Let me guess - the 3 likes his post got were from his other 3 known accounts?
TC.

• Haha
  • Sad

Samus

Top 20
These guys. Driving around in a 400k G wagon.
Couldn't possibly be corrupt driving around in a brabus G wagon as his constituents grovel around in the dirt for $2 a day.
Fuck I am sick of these assholes.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Mute22

Regular
1724924818431.png

1724924887523.png

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Flight996

Regular
Just FI:

According to Global Aribtration Reviews (https://globalarbitrationreview.com/) today, Australia’s Sundance Resources has agreed to settle its US$17.6 billion ($AU26.7 billion) ICC claim against the Republic of the Congo over the expropriation of its mining licences and tenements.

While not the DRC, it's the principle that matters.

The back story to the dispute and eventual settlement is that Sundance Resources had been developing the Mbalam-Nabeba Iron Ore Project for over a decade. This project was intended to be a significant high-grade iron ore operation spanning the border of Congo and Cameroon, with a planned production of 40 million tonnes per year for at least 29 years.

In late 2020, Congo unlawfully expropriated the exploitation permit for the Nabeba iron ore tenement held by Sundance's subsidiary Congo Iron SA (sound familiar?). This action prompted Sundance to initiate arbitration proceedings against Congo at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) on March 25, 2021.

Sundance's claim against Congo was based on:
  1. Breach of various provisions of the Nabeba Convention
  2. Violation of the guarantee against expropriation
This dispute highlights the complexities and risks involved in international mining projects, particularly in regions with weak or evolving regulatory environments, or as in the case of the DRC, endemic corruption.

Cheers
F

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Just FI: According to Global Aribtration Reviews today (https://globalarbitrationreview.com/)

Australia’s Sundance Resources has agreed to settle its US$17.6 billion ICC claim against the Republic of the Congo over the expropriation of its mining licences and tenements.

While not the DRC, it's the principle that matters.

The back story to the dispute and eventual settlement is that Sundance Resources had been developing the Mbalam-Nabeba Iron Ore Project for over a decade. This project was intended to be a significant high-grade iron ore operation spanning the border of Congo and Cameroon, with a planned production of 40 million tonnes per year for at least 29 years.

In late 2020, Congo unlawfully expropriated the exploitation permit for the Nabeba iron ore tenement held by Sundance's subsidiary Congo Iron SA (sound familiar?). This action prompted Sundance to initiate arbitration proceedings against Congo at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) on March 25, 2021.

Sundance's claim against Congo was based on:
  1. Breach of various provisions of the Nabeba Convention
  2. Violation of the guarantee against expropriation
This dispute highlights the complexities and risks involved in international mining projects, particularly in regions with weak or evolving regulatory environments, or as in the case of the DRC, endemic corruption.

Cheers
F
I remember the Sundance story well, including half the BOD perishing in a aircraft crash. Common denominator there also, was China influence .

Surprise, surprise.

Reactions: 13 users

Mute22

Regular
Day 842 since going into suspension.

1724927686999.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

LX600

Regular
https://hotcrapper.com.au/asx/sdl/discussion/