AVZ Discussion 2022

AVZ raises $1.4M in convertible notes.
TC. View attachment 68570
5-year term, 12% per annum coupon and conversion price at a 15% discount to the deemed or implied value of shares in AVZ under a change of control, IPO or material fundraising

Can you feel the tension? I can. I can feel it down in my plums. They're getting a nice bluish hue.

Polish_20221015_200744619.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

j.l

Regular
AVZ raises $1.4M in convertible notes.
TC. View attachment 68570
Doesn't seem like all that much in the scheme of things. Keeps the lights on for 6-12 months.

If Locke doesn't come through then what? I can't see another round of convertible notes raising any more.

What on earth could be holding the Locke deal up?

Reactions: 2 users

j.l

Regular
5-year term, 12% per annum coupon and conversion price at a 15% discount to the deemed or implied value of shares in AVZ under a change of control, IPO or material fundraising

Can you feel the tension? I can. I can feel it down in my plums. They're getting a nice bluish hue.

View attachment 68573
The tension of slow strangulation? That turns things blue

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Doesn't seem like all that much in the scheme of things. Keeps the lights on for 6-12 months.

If Locke doesn't come through then what? I can't see another round of convertible notes raising any more.

Nigel, pending negotiated settlement

And management stumping up is another pineapple up Hoots arse

JMT's

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

j.l

Regular
To what end @Xerof ?

Do you mean a settlement is close, so Nigel thinks we might not need Locke? If so, that's a risky play. AVZ's history is littered with "bases loaded" plays that crumble leaving us reaching for the next crappy option.

Reactions: 4 users

TheCount

Regular

I (and others' I have spoken with) feel that Locke wants to see more than just their cash on the table. If the $1.4M honestly keeps the company running for 12 months, it might be enough to get their signatures...
TC.

Reactions: 12 users

Remark

Top 20

And management stumping up is another pineapple up Hoots arse

JMT's
I hear H00ts had an arsehole transplant. Sadly, the arsehole rejected him...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Goldenboy

It's a joke. The joke is that Avz negotiated a settlement worth 1.4million! (Down from 4.7billion)
WTF does that actually mean …. Do you understand anything at all ???🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

j.l

Regular
I (and others' I have spoken with) feel that Locke wants to see more than just their cash on the table. If the $1.4M honestly keeps the company running for 12 months, it might be enough to get their signatures...
TC.
Yes, of course. The old "skin in the game" argument. Prove you are a going concern and we'll consider helping.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
Not sure the US will be wanting to invest billions into the DRC to help a stolen Chinese mine export more efficiently.

Major Chinese copper and gold producer Zijin Mining Group Co. said a slowing global economy, geopolitical tensions, and resource nationalism could restrict its overseas deal-making ambitions.
blank.gif

Net income rose 46% to 15 billion yuan ($2.1 billion) in the first half, bolstered by higher prices for its commodities and cost controls, Zinjin said Friday in a stock exchange filing.

Still, the company flagged negative factors in the future potentially impacting “the company’s revenue, profits, merger and acquisitions of new overseas projects.”

China’s dominant role in mining supply chains – especially in critical minerals vital in industries from electric vehicles to military hardware — has lead the US, the EU and their allies to try to bolster their own output.

That poses a risk to the growth of Chinese companies led by Zijin, which has bought copper and gold mines from Canada to Africa, and expanded into lithium in a bid to become a key player in the battery material.

The company — one of China’s most acquisitive metals groups and its biggest listed miner — has made similar comments before.

Chairman Chen Jinghe said in March that it “will be targeted for sure” by US-led efforts to tackle Beijing’s dominance of some minerals given its leading role in the industry.

Zijin has already slowed acquisitions due to higher project valuations and geopolitical tensions.

www.mining.com

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

RHyNO

Regular
Beautiful announcement. Management ponying up some cash putting money where mouth is. 1.4mill keeps the lights on and dispute alive. Well done Nigel. Hold on Hodl on and what not. “Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth”

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Rediah

Regular

Mute22

Regular
Thank god for funding, I was afraid this purgatory might end.

Who would I talk to then? My wife?

Day 841 since going into suspension.

1724746109868.jpeg

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom