AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
I though I'd go a bit rogue for a little entertainment .

"If you won't sell under your purchase price, why don't you just let me know what your purchase price was?
Im not here to play games, so please let me know.
I was thinking with everything priced in, eg DRC, CHINA, Current lithium price, in the vicinity of 12c - 15c per share."

"Thanks for your offer (12cents - 15cents ) . I will pass on it ."

"Thanks for getting back Wombat.

I'd be happy to purchase at. 20c per share.

Let me know."

Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
This one was cool . I got excited for about half of a half of a second .

"very hush hush, told Nigel landed in DRC yesterday to pick up ‘a very important document’. Might get it done very soon. Deadline to sign MoU from world bank was Wednesday."

Reactions: 2 users

oxxa23

Regular
This one was cool . I got excited for about half of a half of a second .

"very hush hush, told Nigel landed in DRC yesterday to pick up ‘a very important document’. Might get it done very soon. Deadline to sign MoU from world bank was Wednesday."
You're becoming as bad as der geist...

Go drink off your hissy fit

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
You're becoming as bad as der geist...

Go drink off your hissy fit
Nothing wrong with the occasional hissy fit . At least I can back it up . I've been holding back .Time to let the pigeons loose .

Reactions: 4 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Well I will vote for you if you chose to run for a Board Position. You clearly have what it takes.
give it a rest ffs

Reactions: 3 users

BRICK

Regular
6BAD7200-36CC-441E-98BB-38D8ABA68BD1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
27 likes and 8 retweets including by Jens. Critical thinking is a dying art. Why on earth would anyone white out an application in French including the name of the country and then write over it in English to deceive CAMI. I can say with complete authority that it is not the version of the waiver that was submitted.
idiocracyisadocumentary.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom