AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Yes. I'm thinking buy out..

The only way AVZ are mining alone is if Cominiere is dissolved and the corrupt actors are all dead.
Would be such a risk to even proceed and I don't believe anyone would stump up the funds.
OR, AVZ find refuge in a couple of the top 20 shareholders who are willing to fund it directly.

BUT.. going on the past buy out offers, I reckon Zijin is slapping out the offer forms on a weekly basis but still haven't cracked the 10c a share barrier yet.

The constant barrage with off market offers means there is something in the pipeline. If it was dead in the water we'd know about it.

Anyone have access to the EOFY Top 20 register and shorted amounts? Would be very interesting..
What constant barrage of off market offers are you referring to ? The current 1 cent offer ?

I was offered 20cents for a 500k parcel ($100k ) a few months back . I would have jumped at it if it hadn't stunk of bullocks . We have "Plants" among us , but I'm sure most have figured that out by now .

The current game at play by Felix /Cominiere/ China is to 1: Bleed $$$ AVZ dry . 2: Spill the Bod . imo

Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Old Cruiser . Who was cursing me 20 months ago for being critical of Nigel . How's that turned out for you ? You had no idea then and you still have no clue now . Might try getting a sense of humour when you have a free moment .
I might not have a clue, but do you think you have a clue?
If you do, you deserve a medal, or a pineapple, as you would be one of a very few.

Did you consult your beagle lately for hint?
Talk Yes GIF by Rashmi Chadha

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

pow4ade

Regular
Top Bottom