AVZ Discussion 2022

Bonsoir

Regular
"Allegations of unauthorised transactions involving the Company's escrow account in the DRC."

Allegations ? The money has either been stolen or it hasn't .
Unauthorised transactions WTF is going on Nigel, give us a tiny piece of good news, anything.

How does an unauthorised transaction occur when held in escrow, is everyone in the DRC corrupt including our legal representation ?

• Sad
Reactions: 12 users

oxxa23

Regular
Unauthorised transactions WTF is going on Nigel, give us a tiny piece of good news, anything.

How does an unauthorised transaction occur when held in escrow, is everyone in the DRC corrupt including our legal representation ?
their reception...

Attachments

• chinese-asian-reception-team-at-luxury-hotel-front-desk-welcoming-guests-with-typical-gesture-...jpg
    chinese-asian-reception-team-at-luxury-hotel-front-desk-welcoming-guests-with-typical-gesture-...jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 17

wombat74

Top 20

Here's one from June 25th . Just tack it onto the end of today's announcement for a cherry high .

"AVZ has re-established a strong line of communication with the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo following the recent Presidential election. We are optimistic that a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) can be agreed between the relevant parties in a timely manner." 25/06/24

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Skar

Regular
Just hand it over to the Chinese for a $1.50, everyone in involved walks away laughing
Never ever look think or hear about DRC again

Happy fucking days!!!!

50c a share I would be over the moon. 30c I can just about break even (and be able to cut my mortgage down a pretty chunk). I just hope PLS gets back to $4 and I will dump that, lithium will never get back to ATH imo.

Reactions: 3 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Fuck they've been played the entire time! How can this shit happen with all their African experience!?!? And before anyone says why don't you run for board? We put our money in these people's hands because they're the experts with all the experience.
Apologies just fucking had enough of this shit storm.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Dazmac66

Regular
50c a share I would be over the moon. 30c I can just about break even (and be able to cut my mortgage down a pretty chunk). I just hope PLS gets back to $4 and I will dump that, lithium will never get back to ATH imo.
So AVZ in full scale production will not be worth $1:40????

Reactions: 2 users

Pokok

Regular
How are we not in negotiations with Netflix right now???
Because you need an ending although it can become a series new season each year , should see at least 5 seasons

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Because you need an ending although it can become a series new season each year , should see at least 5 seasons
I'll take an interview to contribute to getting some of my funds back 😂

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
Well all I see is a shit ton of "disputes" and a DRC legal system working in favour of the embezzlers and the Chinese in typical corrupt DRC fashion.
Should have changed our DRC legal team years ago oops! :rolleyes:
FMD!

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Doc

Master of Quan
So AVZ in full scale production will not be worth $1:40????
AVZ will never be in full scale production. No way they can work with the DRC imo. Shore up the legalities of ownership, sell this puppy and hit the pub

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular

Im just gonna go out on a limb here and assume it went somehting like this:

• Haha

CHB

Regular
Might be able to build a mine at Season 5 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bin59

Regular
1722397229767.jpeg

1722404641223.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Flight996

Regular
1722409622873.png

Just FYI.

Source: Africaintelligence.com

Cheers
F

• Haha

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Doesn't take a Jedi mind to sense a slight correlation between un-greaseable international courts and rulings in our favour compared to those in country does it 🤔

Top Bottom