AVZ Discussion 2022

oxxa23

Regular
Or we’d be mining with a Chinese partner that knows how to grease the wheels.
waiting for them to shaft us every step of the way.... does it appear to you we should have trusted zijin? they seem so moral and ethical and someone we really want to work with...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Bray

Regular
Just hand it over to the Chinese for a $1.50, everyone in involved walks away laughing
Never ever look think or hear about DRC again

Happy fucking days!!!!

Reactions: 8 users
What the fuck would you do with this information? How would that be handy
Make an educated guess as to how long we have left until the money runs out without funds being acquired. It's a listing rule for a reason. I said just before the AGM last year that I thought we had enough money until Octoberish based on then burn rate minus the fact that drilling had concluded and I reckon I'm still on the money.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Make an educated guess as to how long we have left until the money runs out without funds being acquired. It's a listing rule for a reason. I said just before the AGM last year that I thought we had enough money until Octoberish based on then burn rate minus the fact that drilling had concluded and I reckon I'm still on the money.
Ahhh the millions we spent on that last bit of drilling…..don’t get me started on that ffs 🤦‍♂️

• Sad

Jazz

Regular
1722390089259.png

1722390069827.png

• Sad
Reactions: 17 users

oxxa23

Regular
  • Sad

oxxa23

Regular
I didn't realise we were having further crack at getting the penalties paid out.... thought icsid didn't have the power... nice...

Screenshot_20240731_115752_Chrome.jpg

Not that they will have cash to pay... but, could initiate other dominoes...

Reactions: 2 users

Roon

Regular
I didn't realise we were having further crack at getting the penalties paid out.... thought icsid didn't have the power... nice...

View attachment 67316
Not that they will have cash to pay... but, could initiate other dominoes...
These are the ICC penalties

Also, where is Cominiere going to come up with 550k for costs? Will their Zijin buddies pay?

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 1 users

oxxa23

Regular
These are the ICC penalties

Also, where is Cominiere going to come up with 550k for costs? Will their Zijin buddies pay?
Ah, read that rather simply.. cheers for the correction roon.

Yeah, ziljin bank rolling no doubt

Mute22

Regular
Sometimes I have to remind myself I invested in a lithium mine and not a law firm.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Manook

1000014215.jpg

• Wow
How I see this now is nothing to see hear till well into the new year
We should get a decision by the ICC on the liquidation of Cominiere's fines relatively soon. The arbiters are clearly sick of their shit based on trend of decisions so far and today's announcement. Problem is Cominiere won't pay. But that will influence future decisions and flow into the ICSID case. It's obvious that it will take years for us to get anything out of this without a negotiated outcome. The DRC are very keen on having 'diverse' partners for this project. And they're willing to play the long game to get it imo

Scoota30

Regular
Another announcement.... Chinese doing what they do best - STALL STALL STALL.

Felix could have ended this long ago but he has NO BALLS so sits back and lets the Chinese continue to fuck over his local population because he does not GIVE A FUCK about the west (His comments). What a fart in the wind he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
Wow. I couldn't work out why Locke wasn't being given the security package of the 20m USD in escrow. This explains it.
"Allegations of unauthorised transactions involving the Company's escrow account in the DRC."

Allegations ? The money has either been stolen or it hasn't .

"Allegations of unauthorised transactions involving the Company's escrow account in the DRC."

Allegations ? The money has either been stolen or it hasn't .
The Company has resolved to appoint a new legal counsel in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Draw a conclusion out of that.

Top Bottom