AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
If my calculations are correct , the already overdue announcement re the Locke extension will hit this coming week . I'll go with Wednesday , with an outside chance we get a announcement tomorrow . IMO
Bingo ! Except they have given up on the 1 month =6 week extension(imo) hocus pocus (maybe they read TSE) . Now it's open ended until expiry . Which basically means until we either go broke or get kissed on the arse by an angel () imo.

Last edited:

tonster66

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Hemicuda

Regular
are you listening nigel? this is pure shite, wtf sort of announcement is this? at least buy me a drink before you fuck me ?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
I wonder when this due diligence is due?
You must have have missed it .

"The Company is pleased to report Locke has now completed its due diligence." 30/04/2024

Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
are you listening nigel? this is pure shite, wtf sort of announcement is this? at least buy me a drink before you fuck me ?
And use lube .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
Thanks for the belated and meaningless update that inspires zero confidence and answers nothing... What a crock of shit.
1000014495.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

RHyNO

Regular
Should have shut the fuck up given zinjin the 15% dumped Cath and moved on. Stayed on market and let us sell. Nigel you stupid arrogant fuck. We are done and dusted!

Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
Hindsight is always 20:20

Reactions: 1 users

RHyNO

Regular
Hindsight is always 20:20
Saw it at the time. Not being a bloated mining exec with delusions of my own value is 2020!

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom